Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is the best gadget for you?

What is the best gadget/gizmo for you?

• Cellphone

Votes: 52 28.6%
  • Digital Camera/Handy Video Camera

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Portable DVD

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Ipod/Mp3/Mp4 player

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Laptop Computer

Votes: 64 35.2%
  • Personal Computer

Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Playstation Series (PS1,PS2,PS3)

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Nintendo Series (GB/GBA/NDS/Gamecube/Nintendo Wii)

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Xbox/Xbox360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other gadget/gizmo

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

jacajo

Amateur
Veteran Member
Reaction score
There are alot of electronic stuff these days but what is the best gadget/gizmo for you (general or specific)

Share your thoughts and maybe help find others in choosing a gadget.

Thank you for sharing!

Note: PSP is included in the Playstation Series!

Is clicking thanks a hard thing to do?
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=33560

Is clicking the bad button hard thing to do?
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=37940

Symbianize Friendster, Myspace, Multiply (Suggestion)
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=37836

Last edited:
walang psp? or kasama na ba sya sa playstation series?

Kasama po s'ya sa psp series... :welcome: back po pala!

it would depends on what suits you. i use my phone all the time with checking my mails and browsing. i use my desktop more because that's where i put all my datas and has a daily backup. i don't have any media files in my laptop as i only use it when i go out of town. i don't play games so no psp here though i had a ds lite and wii but sold it because i hardly used it. ipod nano for workout and long driving. and digital cam is a must.

Last edited:
laptop kasi pede ko dlhn ang work anywhere i go :)

PC for me.. halos lahat yan hindi ko mama-maximize kung wala yung PC at hindi ko rin malalaman ang www.symbianize.com kung wala yun .. :salute:

pwede din laptop kaso limited lang yung upgrade option. :noidea:

just my 2 cents..

yeah, i use the pc more...much more comfortable than the lappy. i do all my work in the pc then lappy just when i travel. but i spend more time on my phone thou. most of the time i post on forums from my phone...check emails, browse, google, IM, etc.

Laptop, buhay ko ang laptop ko :lol: I can't live without it. Saka you can do almost everything na kasi sa laptop unlike other gadgets ;)

UHM, cellphone sagot ko. . .

kasi nasa cellphone ko na lahat eh.

pero hindi ko pa din nman babaliwalain ung laptop, my pc, and my ipod nano.

Hehe yung two most voted gadgets as of this time ay PC/Laptop at Cellphone... Symb na symb!

kng my laptop lng dn ako laptop sagot ko..

kso wala.. kya ang pinakamamahal kong PC nlng...

Back
Top Bottom