Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What is the best gadget for you?

What is the best gadget/gizmo for you?

• Cellphone

Votes: 52 28.6%
  • Digital Camera/Handy Video Camera

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Portable DVD

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Ipod/Mp3/Mp4 player

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Laptop Computer

Votes: 64 35.2%
  • Personal Computer

Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Playstation Series (PS1,PS2,PS3)

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Nintendo Series (GB/GBA/NDS/Gamecube/Nintendo Wii)

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Xbox/Xbox360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other gadget/gizmo

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters
Iba talaga kamandag ng laptop at CP :lol:

Poblema nga lang sa laptop mahal at sensitive... tsaka di replacable yung ibang parts :weep: yun nga lang anywhere anytime pwede mo syang dalin.

laptop nlng..at saka mp4 player ko..d ako mashado mahilig sa celphone eh:lol:

ang sa akin ay Laptop at cellphone, pwede isa pa? ano rin ang gusto ko, digicam sana 10 MP.

wala nmn ak0 lapt0p..per0 buti n lng my wifi cellph0ne k0.. Als0, i can't live without my ip0d vid!

laptop. especially mga UMPC. handy saka isa sa mga kailangan for work and study

psp kasi mas astig and you can carry it anywhere....dba???:dance: pti ang laptop kaso lang mxadong malake :rofl:

i love my laptop :)

yung iba kasi, di ko masyadong nagagamit, nagpapabili ako, di ko naman ginagamit :upset:

Gadget is my PC...kasi sa budget ko ng pinambili nito di ako makakabili ng maganda laptop...hahaha...PC nalang!!

laptop and my mobile

also my desktop

psp aswell but i brick it T_T

since i'm a gamer i went for the playstation series.... i own a ps1, ps2, ps3 and psp.. the ps3 is the best thing to happen in the gaming world... nuff said. :thumbsup:

Well for me my first priority is my Mobile, i used E71 from place to palce i have an subscription GPRS so i can view all my mail's Browse internet using my mobile with out my lappy, even i can used it also in any Hot spots here, second choice ko na lang Laptop if i want to do something that could not support my Mobile like Photoshops, Gaming, and some heavy program that i used to.

Back
Top Bottom