Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

What should I check if I will buy a second hand MacBook?

beastong

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Guys help naman po sa mga MacBook user's. :help:

I am planning to buy second hand macbook. And I was able to see this unit with very attractive price. What should I check or consider if I will going to buy it?

TIA sa mga tutulong. More power Symbianize!

Guys help naman po sa mga MacBook user's. :help:

I am planning to buy second hand macbook. And I was able to see this unit with very attractive price. What should I check or consider if I will going to buy it?

TIA sa mga tutulong. More power Symbianize!
check m kng nkalogout yung icloud...

Last edited:
check mo iyong years ng macbook wag ka matempt sa price, kasi pag luma ang na ang macbook kadalasan nagpapalit na ng parts iyan sa loob handa ka ba gastusan iyon at hanapin ang parts?

Hello Good afternoon po,

ask mo yong my ari ng macbook if my active pa ba na icloud account sa unit. then if meron.. ipa logout mo sa kanya dito sa www.icloud.com
kasi yan ang pinaka importante pag bumibili ka ng apple product. if incase na mag upgrade or mag restore ka ng system mo sayo na yong account na gagamitin mo. yun lng po :)

check mo kung umaandar :thumbsup:
charger tignan mo din :yipee:

wag kang bumili ng mac na pro na 2009 to 2012 na model prone sa graphics ung sira lagi nyan

1. iCloud - check if already logged out and naka factory reset na.
2. Model. Bette decide what you really like and what is your basic purpose for the purchase. For light office works and portability, MBA. Just bought MBA 2012 model and it provides everything I need.
3. Check if the specs matches your wants.
4. Presentation. Haha! Nobody wants a dented Mac!

Hope this helped.

Just don't buy the 2011 MBP, why? because it has a lot of issues.

Check System Info. (Andun kasi lahat ng need mo makita, esp. condition ng battery, etc.)
Charger
Ports
Keyboard
Trackpad
Monitor *subjective

Check System Info. (Andun kasi lahat ng need mo makita, esp. condition ng battery, etc.)
Charger
Ports
Keyboard
Trackpad
Monitor *subjective

first check the year age, compatibility info (os x support and hardware) i recommend you if you want to buy a macbook for me its better to choose macbook 2008,2009 or 10..most importantly make sure that macbook you want to buy is in good condition (battery, magsafe charger,and the screen had no damage issue)track-pad and webcam are depend on your macbook year age if supported. specs not mostly important even if you are using old 2006 macbook...specially if you want to use macbook is only for professional/personal/educational purposes only...as long as it works and running well without any problem your all good

Back
Top Bottom