Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Who needs mentoring?

pasali po dito ts, ang pinaka big problem ko is lack of confidence. baka po may tips po kayo maibigay sa akin sir. web dev po ang ginagawa ko using php pero
mahina ako sa design, dyan ako nahihirapan at nahihiya ako sa client mag propose.

unahin muna ntin ung confidence mo saka tayo mag design. start with the simple instructions.

ako po sir willing matuto

pasali po ako. gusto ko matutunan to hanggang sa OOP dahil self study lang din ako kaya malaking tulong kung may makakapaexplain from ground up. Salamat

start with this:

just to share my bread and butter. most of you just posting "pa mentor ako ts" doesnt have any clue what mentor is all about. so Im going to post my basic understanding on programming.

let's start the game:

first, clear your mind. forget everything.
second, focus on what you are asked.
third, you are in a room you are just given a simple instruction.

these are:
INPUT
ADD
COPY
OUTPUT

the system is called "Hello World!".

INPUT - In computer science, the general meaning of input is to provide or give something to the computer, in other words the state/act of a computer, component of a computer or relevant device being accepting something from the user, from a device or from a piece of software either automatically or manually is called input.

ADD - put together. basic computation

COPY - To copy a piece of data to a temporary location. In word processing, for example, copying refers to duplicating a section of a document and placing it in a buffer (sometimes called a clipboard). The term copy differs from cut, which refers to actually removing a section of a document and placing it in a buffer.

OUTPUT - Any computer-generated information displayed on screen, printed on paper or in machine readable form, such as disk and tape. (2) To transfer or transmit from the computer to a peripheral device or communications line.

moving forward.

The first task is to output the sum of X1 & X2 in X99.

View attachment 1200870

if you can follow then to the next task. output the sum of five numbers ( five memory slots ) in X99. pm me you answers/code with 4 basic instructions INPUT,ADD,COPY,OUTPUT.
if you have questions, just pm me then will move on to the next level.

San ka pwedeng macontact sir? Gusto ko matuto. MAtagal na konaghahanap ng mentor.

Ts anong development po ang kaya niyong ituro??? Please be specific po. :)

unahin muna ntin ung confidence mo saka tayo mag design. start with the simple instructions.

start with this:

just to share my bread and butter. most of you just posting "pa mentor ako ts" doesnt have any clue what mentor is all about. so Im going to post my basic understanding on programming.

let's start the game:

these are:
INPUT
ADD
COPY
OUTPUT

INPUT - In computer science, the general meaning of input is to provide or give something to the computer, in other words the state/act of a computer, component of a computer or relevant device being accepting something from the user, from a device or from a piece of software either automatically or manually is called input.

COPY - To copy a piece of data to a temporary location. In word processing, for example, copying refers to duplicating a section of a document and placing it in a buffer (sometimes called a clipboard). The term copy differs from cut, which refers to actually removing a section of a document and placing it in a buffer.

OUTPUT - Any computer-generated information displayed on screen, printed on paper or in machine readable form, such as disk and tape. (2) To transfer or transmit from the computer to a peripheral device or communications line.

moving forward.

View attachment 1200870

if you can follow then to the next task. output the sum of five numbers ( five memory slots ) in X99. pm me you answers/code with 4 basic instructions INPUT,ADD,COPY,OUTPUT.

question lang po sana sir, kame na po ba ang bahala kung ilang ang i-input namin para sa x3-x5?
tama po ba ako? or ang layo ng naintindihan ko? hahaha

Sir baka pede kita add sa fb? I seriously need a mentor. I'm currently self studying web dev, at nasa javascript stage na ako. Minsan kasi may tanong ako na nahihirapan ako igoogle kaya mas maganda sana kung may mapagtatanungan ako pag nasstuck ako sa problem. PM mo nalang ako kung ok sayo. Salamat. Mabuhay ka

question lang po sana sir, kame na po ba ang bahala kung ilang ang i-input namin para sa x3-x5?
tama po ba ako? or ang layo ng naintindihan ko? hahaha

yup tama it should be random numbers ex: what is x in X + 5 = 7, it's 2. great you are in the right direction. :salute:

Sir baka pede kita add sa fb? I seriously need a mentor. I'm currently self studying web dev, at nasa javascript stage na ako. Minsan kasi may tanong ako na nahihirapan ako igoogle kaya mas maganda sana kung may mapagtatanungan ako pag nasstuck ako sa problem. PM mo nalang ako kung ok sayo. Salamat. Mabuhay ka

pm sent

Last edited:
Hi TS,

need some advise, ano statement ang maganda gamit sa multiple condition?

ang ginawa ko kasi switch case then sa loob my if else ok lang ba un?

Last edited:
Hi TS,

need some advise, ano statement ang maganda gamit sa multiple condition?

ang ginawa ko kasi switch case then sa loob my if else ok lang ba un?

as long as it is readable and correct walang problema dun. kaya mo ba i-share?

Sir interested ako..
Pa tut from the start..

Thanks ts

start with this:

let's start the game:

these are:
INPUT
ADD
COPY
OUTPUT

moving forward.

View attachment 1200870

congrats kay ivan97 for passing the first test.

Last edited:
as long as it is readable and correct walang problema dun. kaya mo ba i-share?

eto sample

for ticketing system

switch ($request_status){

case "New Request";
if($department == "MIS"){
echo new_request_to_mis();
}elseif($srvc_rprtd_by == $fullname){
echo buttons_requestor();
}else{
echo buttons_restricted();
}
break;

case "Assigned";
if($assigned_in_charge == $fullname){
echo assigned_to_mis();
}else{
}
break;

case "Work in Progress";
echo work_in_progress_mis();
}else{
}
break;
}

eto sample

for ticketing system

switch ($request_status){

case "New Request";
if($department == "MIS"){
echo new_request_to_mis();
}else{
}
break;

case "Assigned";
echo assigned_to_mis();
}else{
}
break;

case "Work in Progress";
echo work_in_progress_mis();
}else{
}
break;
}

ok lng yan. sabi nga nila madaming paraan kung panu lutuin ang manok. :thumbsup:

pede rin ganito

if($request_status == "New Request" && $department == "MIS"){

}elseif($request_status == "Assigned" && $assigned_in_charge == $fullname){

}elseif($request_status == "Work in Progress" && $assigned_in_charge == $fullname){

}else{
}
try ko lang d ko pa ito na test but something like this

Last edited:
walang problema. code updated above. work mo tlga? existing n ba yan? kaya mo yan :thumbsup:

uu naggulohan na nga din ako minsan sa mga code ko e kasi pahinto hinto gawa ko dalawa kasi pinapagawa sakin system ung sms notification at etong ticketing ahahaha

uu naggulohan na nga din ako minsan sa mga code ko e kasi pahinto hinto gawa ko dalawa kasi pinapagawa sakin system ung sms notification at etong ticketing ahahaha

swerte mo pa nga dalwa lang. ung sakin paiba iba every week. mababa n ung sampo na nirarambol ng company ko :rofl: patay sunog lagi :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom