Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Wifi Project! My Small ISP

Re: Wifi Project! My Small ISP :D negosyo!

TL-WA5210G ang gamit q sir, 300m p lng ang subok q sir, ung mga 800m - 1km gigmitan q ng repeater sir para cgurado akong malakas ang cgnal, para hnd ako mapahiya sa clients ko, at ang nkaconnect na clients skn 14 @ 2mbps po,

Ano sir gamit mong hotspot management software dito? thanks

T.S Pake update naman yung mga pictures sa FIRST Page, Nawawala na kasi, puro image blank.

ayos yan ts... payo kulang sayo master dapat mag alok ka ng free trial sa nga costumer mo para makumbise mo talaga ahah...

On the contrary, it is relatively easy to crack Captive Portals. :) Although cracking WPA/WPA2 and WEP networks are the more popular reasons to use BackTrack, hindi lang po ito ang gamit ng BackTrack. Kung tutuusin pang-beginner pa nga lang ang mga method na ito. Kahit i-Google lang ninyo makikita na ninyo ang basic steps kung paano ma-bypass ang Captive Portal. In fact, these "other applications" that can bypass Captive Portals are part of downloadable/installable applications from Ubuntu, kahit hindi na kayo mag-BackTrack.

Pero I don't think I will need to discuss the steps to do it. Hindi natin hangarin na sirain ang business ng kasama natin. ;) I'm just pointing out that Captive Portals seem to be very secure and well-protected, but only from a limited number of cracking methods (such as methods like aircrack-ng). However, may vulnerability siya na kayang-kayang i-exploit using the other methods/apps that are available in BackTrack. Kung ano man yun, hmmm...sorry hindi ko na lang sasabihin. Respect na lang natin, negosyo ito eh.

Nagpa bida bidahan nanaman. LOL

kung sino ang may gusto ng ganitong negosyo contact me 09994636607

Wifi Business,

1st - make an wifi enclosure
Para hnd mabasa ung wireless router

View attachment 294020
View attachment 294023
View attachment 294024View attachment 294025

2nd - make an POE

poe - Power over Ethernet or PoE technology describes a system to pass electrical power safely, along with data, on Ethernet cabling. The IEEE standard for PoE requires category 5 cable or higher for high power levels, but can operate with category 3 cable for low power levels.[1] Power is supplied in common mode over two or more of the differential pairs of wires found in the Ethernet cables and comes from a power supply within a PoE-enabled networking device such as an Ethernet switch or can be injected into a cable run with a midspan power supply.

View attachment 294033
View attachment 294034

3rd lagay mo na sa taas ng bahay nyo! share nyo na wifi nyo,, mas ok kung gagamit kau ng 20dbi wifi antenna para mas malawak ang range,

4th - install pfsense of monowall for captive portal

Captive portal - The captive portal technique forces an HTTP client on a network to see a special web page (usually for authentication purposes) before using the Internet normally. A captive portal turns a Web browser into an authentication device.[1] This is done by intercepting all packets, regardless of address or port, until the user opens a browser and tries to access the Internet. At that time the browser is redirected to a web page which may require authentication and/or payment, or simply display an acceptable use policy and require the user to agree. Captive portals are used at most Wi-Fi hotspots, and it can be used to control wired access (e.g. apartment houses, hotel rooms, business centers, "open" Ethernet jacks) as well.

recommended q monowall for captive portal mas ok ang voucher system nito,, pwede per hour, per day and per month.

====================================

output!

View attachment 294043

may small ISP kna! :lol:

====================================
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...1719_100000233253248_1457908_2003400152_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...58631_100000233253248_1457684_596978176_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...1958_100000233253248_1457685_1810748433_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...25262_100000233253248_1457689_642466309_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...25255_100000233253248_1457690_320235118_n.jpg

Thanks for sharing Boss! Up

nice haha. Ngayon kaylangan nilang ng automated code para sa subscription basis.

Back
Top Bottom