Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Windows 7 Activation on GPT Partitioned Hard Disk

Strategist

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I have a UEFI Mothorboard (Asus A68HM-K) so I have a GPT partitiond SSD.

I tried Googling this but it seems like the only solution is to buy a Genuine License or reformatting to MBR.
Does anyone have solution for this that does NOT involve reformatting or buying Genuine License?

I saw a forum (link below) and the guy said he was able to make it work by using a MODIFIED version of Windows Loader by Daz.
I have the Windows Loader of Daz but I don't have the MODIFIED one.
Does anyone here happen to have it?

http://banglagamer.com/showthread.p...ithout-re-installing-(on-a-PC-with-UEFI-bios)

Thanks in advance!

baka need mo ng legit license boss, check my signature

kung windows 8 gamit mo iinsert mo lang yung key sa installer using bootable flash drive para mabilis plus irereformat mo yung drive mo much better solution ;)

nangyare ndn sakin dati yan xD. tinry ko din lahat yan dati. ng nakapost dun sa link mo sir. sa huli gnwa ko nlng MBR xD

Back
Top Bottom