Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Xiaomi Mi 3 WCDMA OFFICIAL Thread

IamNumber25

The Immortal Symbianizer
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Specifications:
GENERAL 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
SIM Mini-SIM
BODY Dimensions 144 x 73.6 x 8.1 mm (5.67 x 2.90 x 0.32 in)
Weight 145 g (5.11 oz)
DISPLAY IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 178 degree viewing angle
Size 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density) Full HD
Multitouch Yes
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- MIUI 5.0/6.0
SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
MEMORY Card slot No
Internal 16/64 GB, 2 GB RAM
DATA GPRS Yes
EDGE Yes
Speed DC-HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP
NFC Yes
USB microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-go
CAMERA Primary 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, dual-LED flash, f2.2 aperture, 28mm wide-angle
Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, HDR
Video 1080p@30fps, HDR
Secondary 2 MP, 1080p@30fps
FEATURES OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (Kitkat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8274AB Snapdragon 801
CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400
GPU Adreno 330
Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Radio FM radio
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors White, Gray, Black, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Gold, Green (16 GB)
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- SNS integration
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
- Organizer
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 3050 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 500 h
Talk time Up to 25 h
Music play Up to 50 h
PRICE 10,599 php
TESTS Performance Basemark OS II: 1234
Display Contrast ratio: 907 (nominal), 2.001 (sunlight)
Camera Photo / Video
Loudspeaker Voice 69dB / Noise 66dB / Ring 75dB
Audio quality Noise -91.5dB / Crosstalk -44.2dB
Battery life
Endurance rating 66h

WHERE TO BUY?
http://www.lazada.com.ph/mi-mi3/
COD -Cash On Delivery
CC - Credit Card
Delivery - 1-5 Days within MM & 3-10 Days outside MM
Price P10,599.00

ACCESSORIES
http://www.lazada.com.ph/mi-accessories/

WEBSITES
http://en.miui.com/forum.php
http://www.miui-ph.com/forum
https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiPhilippines
https://www.facebook.com/groups/miphilippines/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MiPhilippinesBuyAndSell/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/xiaomimi3photography/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/miuipilipinas/

SERVICE CENTERS
Makati City(Aikontech Head Office)
Address:8/Floor Don Pablo Building, 114 Amorsolo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Service Center Phone Number : +63 28 942858

Quezon City(Aikontech Service Center )
Address:UGF Ali Mall, Araneta Center, P.Tuazon St., Cubao, Quezon City
Hours of Operation: Sunday to Thursday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Friday to Saturday 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Service Center Phone Number : +63 24 397100

Makati City(WSI Technical Center)
Address:G/F WSI Technical Corporate Center, 1005 Metropolitan Avenue, Kakarong St., Makati City
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Service Center Phone Number : 0923 703 3872

Lipa City(WSI Phonecare )
Address:2/Level Robinsons Place Lipa JP Laurel, Nat'l Highway, Mataas na Lupa, Lipa City, Batangas
Hours of Operation: Monday to Sunday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Service Center Phone Number : +63 43 4551892

Cebu City(WSI Phonecare )
Address:G/F Infonet Building, 345 M.J. Cuenco Avenue, Mabolo, Cebu City
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Service Center Phone Number : +63 32 4126991

Davao City(WSI Phonecare )
Address:Unit 11 Plug Holdings Inc, 141 R. Castillo St., Agdao, Davao City
Hours of Operation: Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Service Center Phone Number : +63 82 3006971

Zamboanga City (Aikontech Corporation)
Address:3/F Mindpro Mall, La Purisima St., Zamboanga City
Hours of Operation: Monday to Sunday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Service Center Phone Number : +63 62 9917113

Service center photos
http://en.miui.com/thread-28123-1-1.html

Unofficial/unconfirmed:
http://en.miui.com/thread-25004-1-1.html

Redesigned from the inside out.
detail-screen-01.jpg

We rack our brains to design every product. We endeavor to seamlessly integrate best components in the world. We value durability, speed, feel and touch. We want to make phones that everyone enjoys.
design-overall.jpg

Magnesium alloy frame.
Mi 3's 8.1mm body uses a magnesium alloy frame which is coated in three layers of thermal graphite film.
Made with laser precision
design-speaker.jpg

2GB LPDDR3 RAM
LPDDR3 is 50 percenl faster han is predecessor
and consumes 20 percent less power
Mi3_r.PNG

Mi 3's dual-LED flash.
Get 30 percent more light with the built-in Phillips dual-LED flash. Quickly add the perfect lighting to make your subjects beautiful. Never miss another photo opportunity again.
detail-camera.jpg

A 28mm wide-angle lens lets you capture more with each shot. More scenery, more friends, less awkward squishing to fit everyone in the frame.
detail-camera-lens-03.jpg

Brace for impact.
Mi 3 features Immersion vibration technology, which lets you experience Android gaming action like never before. Feel the bumps on the road or the recoil of a gun.
xiaomi-mi321.jpg

All new phone, all new cover.
Mi 3's water-resistant cover and soft microfiber lining protect your phone from end-to-end.
You can fold it into a stand for reading articles, watching videos, and browsing the web.
design-case-01.jpg

Express yourself in colours
desgin-color.jpg

RECOVERY(for installing recoveries see rooting method below)
Stock Recovery by raimondomartire
CWM recovery 6.0.3.2 by raimondomartire and @m1cha
CWM 6.0.4.x(TDB) by @furniel

ROOTING
*If you are currently on Developers version then its pre-rooted.Or Just install recovery by below method and flash superuser update.zip

Rooting Stable Release:
1. Download Super User Update Package from HERE and put into storage.
2. Download any CWM recovery from above and put into storage.
3. Use updater app and choose "Select Update Package" and select recovery.
4. Now after successful update reboot your device to recovery by Updater App or by holding Power Button+ Vol(+) button when turned off.
5. When in recovery mode select install ZIP from SD and choose Super user update file.After installation it may ask to fix root then select yes.
6. Now reboot your device.Done.
OR
1. Download the root file as per your ROM version - V18 ----- V23
2. Go to Updater app.
3. Select UPDATE PACKAGE and choose the downloaded file and let it apply the UPDATE and wait for REBOOT.
4. After reboot open SECURITY app
5. Select PERMISSION and ENABLE ROOT PERMISSION.
6. Now you have rooted.See below FAQs column for ROOT FAQs.
OR
1. Download the follwing zip file and rename it to "update.zip"
2. Put these files on in the SD card of your phone. - Not inside other folders i.e on ur root of sd card.
3. Now open Updater app, click menu - select "select update package option". Then select the "update.zip" and update. Now your phone will ask you to reboot. Select reboot now.
4. Reboot your system now. Go to Security app - Permissions - Root permission - Turn on. U have root access now.

LATEST OFFICIAL ROMs
Global Stable ROM
Xiaomi Mi 3 C/W Global Multilanguage Stable ROM V6.4.2.0.KXDMIBL(MIUI6)

China Stable ROM
Xiaomi Mi 3 C/W Global Multilanguage Stable ROM V6.4.2.0.KXDCNCB (MIUI6)

Developer ROM
MIUI 5.4.10 (MIUI 6)

UNOFFICIAL/Custom ROMs
[4.12.9] Android 5.0 Lollipop for Xiaomi Mi 3W by Ivan
AOSP 4.4.4 Stock Android for Mi 3 W/C & Mi 4 by Ivan
WiUi V6 by iolinux
CyanogenMod 11 4.4.4 by @varun.chitre15
SlimKat by @pandasa123
MoKee OpenSource Project by @Ruling
AOSPA 4+ by audahadi
IUNI OS for Xiaomi Mi 3 WCDMA by helgo9

LATEST OFFICIAL Fastboot ROMs
HERE

MiPhone Manager 2.0 English
English Version MiPhone Manager 2.0 (Xiaomi Sync Application)

MiPhone Tools
HERE

Credits to digyvijaykumar123 of XDA

Last edited:
Introduction to Android OS - by HHubs
Android Directory TIPS | TRICKS | APPS - by colthorse
[Index] Android Software Tips & Tricks
[ARM] Android Essentials - Recommended Apps

----------------------------------------------------
nahanapan ko na ng solusyon yung CWM recovery kasi hindi ko ma-flash yung zip via updater or miui recovery

sa mga gusto gumawa, heto ginawa kong procedure:

1. download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers. also, enable USB debugging sa Developer Options. kung meron na, disregard this step
  2. download the latest CWM recovery for Mi3W kung wala ka pa -> http://en.miui.com/thread-58602-1-1.html?mobile=2
  3. open yung flashable zip ng recovery. kunin ang recovery.img at ilagay sa same folder ng fastboot
  4. pumunta sa folder ng adb at fastboot at press SHIFT + Right Click sa blank area ng screen. at pindutin ang Open Command Window Here
  5. connect ang iyong Xiaomi Mi3w sa usb ng PC
  6. i-type ito sa command prompt: adb devices
  7. dapat madetect nya yung phone mo at may ipapakitang series of number and letters at device
  8. tapos ito naman: adb reboot bootloader
  9. magrereboot ang phone mo dapat sa fastboot mode
  10. i-type naman ito sa command prompt: fastboot devices
  11. dapat same ang figure na makukuha mo sa adb at fastboot device na command
  12. tapos, ito naman ang i-type: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
  13. pagkatapos nyan, ito naman: fastboot reboot
  14. at tapos na :thumbsup: subukan mo magreboot sa recovery by turning off the phone and pressing volume up + power

sa mga naka-brick ng phone nila :lol:

kung may ROM ka na pero hindi mo mai-transfer sa phone mo, pwede mo gamitin itong ADB command
sa DOS/command prompt, run ADB

Code:
adb devices
adb sideload [B]miui.zip[/B]
at hintayin lang matapos ang command. replace miui.zip with your rom's file name
sa phone mo, enter recovery, punta ng install zip at gamitin ang install using sideload bago execute ang commands sa taas

I tried this a few times already to recover my Mi3 & Xperia Z... i can't seem to mount my external usb otg sa recovery :noidea:
also tried this to install a few apk just for experiments... pero mas madali yung typical way :lol:

http://adbdriver.com/downloads/

Root without losing stock recovery
since kelangan mo ng MIUI account at credits para ma-download yung mga files, heto na sila.
TWRP for cancro
SuperSU Flashable

note: I don't claim ownership of these files. I just mirrored them for symbianize members to have access to.

gumawa ka ng hiwalay na thread specific para sa mi3 :thumbsup:

ayos to :clap:

reserve ko rin 'tong slot para makatulong

Last edited:
F.A.Q.
1) Why My Antutu Score is low? How to increase?
Ans- Try benchmarking on performance mode with all other apps closed.Change mode under settings/battery..

2)How to enable True Dual Boot?
Ans- Use CWM TDB recovery and reboot into recovery and visit to ADVANCE/ENABLE True Dual Boot then choose it and select WIPE/MOVE DATA....

3)How TBD(True Dual Boot) Works?
Ans- True Dual boot is a feature of Recovery by which you can install TWO ROMs at a same time which will share same data partition.

4) What is difference between Mi3 TD and Mi3 W ?
Ans- Mi3 W is Snapdragon version of Mi3 which is International version. Mi3 TD (picses) is Nvidia Tegra version which is not sold in outside China.So do not flash Mi3 TD stuffs on Mi3W by mistake.

5) Does it have Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection?And if then do i need screen protector?
Ans-Xiaomi confirmed that Devices sold on First sale of Mi3 W in India have Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection but they never confirmed after that.Earlier they said Mi3 comes with Two Types of protection- A)Corning Gorilla Glass 3 B) Dragon-trail .But i received on first sale and i can feel it have Corning Gorilla Glass 3.But from my opinion you should use screen protector even if there is Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.

6)CPU 8274AB or 8974 AC?
Ans- Actually the processor is 8274AB.CPU Z identifies it wrong as these processors are too close and everything is same except LTE and some minor enhancements.

7)Developers version and Stable Version Official Roms difference?
Ans- There are two official builds of MIUI available for download: developers build, which is released every Friday, and the Stable build which is released when MIUI engineers agree it’s time!

8)How to install Gapps?Gapps missing!!!!
Ans- (*)Install this apk and Download suitable gapps.-Download
Or
4.4 Gapps- Download

9) Getting error while updating via OTA after downloading package.Or getting error for flashing packages by updater app.
Ans- Use CWM recovery to flash those packages or try renaming the desired packages to update.zip and flash.But better option is CWM.

10)Forgot pattern lock!!!
Ans- Use AROMA file manager and delete pass.key under data folder.

11)How to do hardware test?
Ans- access it by dialing *#*#64663#*#* on the keypad.

12)Will rooting Void warranty?
Ans- No,rooting is allowed from Xiaomi.

13) Why weak vibration?
Ans- Tap Menu button then go to settings>sound and scroll down to vibrate on touch and enable it .There You will see an adjustable submenu with 3 options ::: Light/Medium/Strong.Choose the one you need.

14)How to see developers option?
Ans- Tap 10 times on build number under Setting>About phone

15)Gravity Box/Xposed Framework will work on MIUI?
Ans- No gravity box will not work on miui as MIUI is highly customized rom.but there is alternative WSM TOOLS(google it)

16)USB OTG not working!!!
Ans- Check your usb drive is formatted under fat32 or not.Or use stick-mount app from play-store to mount NTFS file systems.....

17)What is the release date of MIUI 6 stable Rom?
Ans - For now the approximate date is October 2014

18)I cannot register in Mi account in my phone
Ans - Register here http://en.miui.com/forum.php then sign in to your device

19)How to upgrade from MIUI V5 to MIUI V6?
Ans- Here follow this procedure http://en.miui.com/thread-39429-1-1.html

20)I uploaded a picture in my Instagram but the picture is black, any solution?
Ans - Go to your Instagram camera settings and disable High-quality Image processing

21)There's a hissing sound when I record a video from my stock camera app
Ans- I suggest to update your ROM to current version (Dev Rom 4.9.5), it's fixed here already

22)Why Themes downloaded from MIUI forum and Xiaomi Theme Market can't be applied?
Ans - Just download it from the theme app of your device and the only way so far is to flash the MIUI Official ROM(Chinese version). Check it here http://en.miui.com/thread-28587-1-1.html

- - - Updated - - -

UNBRICKING
If your Mi3 is bricked then Follow below methods to unbrick-

If your device is in boot loop and you have a rom package in your memory and CWM or another rom with TDB then follow-(SOFT BRICK)

In bootloop state Hold power button for 8 sec and your device will be turned off and again turn on but press vol+ button immediately before tuning on the screen and you will be able to enter recovery.Thats it wipe data,dalvik,cache partition and format system and flash your rom.
If you have another rom with TDB then just change active system partition and reboot.

IF your device is in boot-loop and you do not have any rom package into memory/no other rom with TDB or not booting into recovery or not turning on then follow-(HARD BRICK)

1. Install fastboot drivers ,MiPhone tools and fastboot rom from above download section and install fastboot drivers and MiPhone Tools
2. Now on device press the Volume– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode, then connect the phone to a computer.(if there’s a security prompt, please select Allow)
3. Extract the fastboot rom and copy address of folder from address bar.just like in pic
110853r66roewmrexoywex.jpg.thumb.jpg

4. Open MiFlash.exe and paste the address copied in the last step into the address bar. Click on the first button to Refresh, and MiFlash will automatically recognize the phone. Then click the second button to flash.
110857xjl0pltxjo4jzxbf.jpg.thumb.jpg

5. Wait until the progress bar on MiFlash is green, which means the ROM is successfully flashed, and the phone will automatically boot.

In case you facing bootloop and you have no rom in storage and no rom on TDB but your CWM recovery is Opening then you can Mount OTG usb device formatted with Fat32 with rom inside and flash it and boot. (SOFT BRICK)

If no other method worked then you should search more on internet or PM me i will try to help as much i can.Or visit Service center.

- - - Updated - - -

TIPS/TRICKS & GUIDES/TUTORIALS
How to update from MIUI V5 Stable Rom to MIUI 6
All in one MI3 Update Video Guide
10 Tips to Boost Your Xiaomi Mi 3's Battery Life
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU GET YOUR "MI3"?
Xiaomi Headset as Mi key
How to ROOT and UNROOT
Enable/disable ART via CWM
Dual Boot CyanogenMod 11 and MIUI V6 on your Mi3
64 Tips You Should Know About MIUI V5
MiTip's N Trick's N Hack's Compilation
Photography Tutorial on Manual Exposure (stock camera)
All About Xiaomi Mi Philippines: News, Service Center, Rom Download, Fan Meetup
Collection of Custom ROMs for Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA
Tutorial-Install CyanogenMod 11 Beta on Your Mi3.

Last edited:
FAQ of Xiaomi Devices & MIUI Part 1

Fellow MIUIers,

It's common for one to bump into some problems while using their phones, without proper knowledge, one might actually cause a problem to go worse and brick their phones. There's no need to fret should you face some problems, just arm yourself with some knowledge to solve the problems!

Category One: Boot
Stuck in a bootloop?
Usually the only necessary step required is to hold down your Power button + Volume down button to enter Recovery mode, then opt for Wipe User Data. If the problem persists, execute a fastboot flash as an alternate solution.

Phone vibrates but doesn't enter the system
Check whether your phone is running low on battery or that the battery is faulty. Try hooking it to a charger or swap for another original battery
Check whether the display is lit in a dark environment. If it does, then the system is running fine; if it doesn't, try a fastboot flash.
Bring to a Xiaomi authorised service center for a diagnosis

Rebooted into Fastboot but unable to flash with MiFlash
Download and install the latest Mi PC Suite, it'll connect to your phone even in fastboot mode. As long as it's connected via USB cable, MI PC Suite will show a pop-up asking whether you want to flash a Stable or Developer ROM.

Category Two: System
No signal; Unable to send messages
Enable and disable Airplane mode once. Head into Message settings, check whether the message center number is correct. You can also call your local operator to set it up.

Extreme lagging; Unresponsive screen; Unresponsive hardware buttons
Long press the Power button for 10 seconds for a shut down, then boot up again. Tip: Unless there's no other way, refrain from removing the battery. For high speed CPUs, data processing still occurs even when the phone is lagging or hanged, if you remove the battery it'll cut off the power to the CPU, resulting in possible data loss or hardware damage.

Unable to connect to PC
Check for defects on USB cable and USB port
Check whether the drivers are installed properly
Check whether USB Debugging is enabled on the phone (Accessible in Developer Options after tapping on MIUI version for 5 times in About Phone)

System Update stops at X%; Error while updating
Reflash the complete ROM file of the current MIUI version then perform an OTA update. Do not operate other apps or settings and keep the screen display on. Some users installed apps that clean all background processes as soon as the phone goes into standby.

Home screen icons error after update; Icons not showing in status bar
Switch back to the default theme then wipe user data in Recovery before flashing in a full ROM.

App X stops functioning or experiences force closes
In Settings > Installed Apps, select the app then clear data of it then reboot.
System compatibility-induced issue. Log the bug (dial *#*#284#*#*) then report on the forums.
Data residuals or conflicts. Wipe user data in recovery then update to the latest MIUI.

Receiving the same message repetitively after flashing a new ROM
Head into Recovery and execute Wipe User Data
Flash a full ROM via Fastboot

Unable to check for the latest update
When you attempt updating your device after a new ROM version is available but it shows that it's the latest version already, you can try logging out of your MI Account then log in again then check for new updates. If it still won't work, try wiping user data then head into the previous version after which you perform OTA updates again.

Category Three: Others
Unable to charge the phone battery
Check the connection of the charger to the power socket
Check for defects on the USB cable and charger socket, test using other devices
Check whether the port on the phone is stuck or that the metal connectors are damaged
If all above won't work, send it to an authorised service centre
Tip: Use only the original wall adaptor and batteries

Excessive battery drain
Some apps tend to activate GPS right after the phone is booted up, either disble GPS manually or configure the permission to activate GPS for apps in Security > Permissions > Permissions. Also, turn off auto brightness so that the ambient sensor can be disabled.

Black screen while calling
When the proximity sensor is blocked while calling, the screen will turn black. If you don't need this feature, turn it off in Settings > Calls > Incoming calls. If the screen turns black without anything blocking it, kindly head to Hardware Test (Dial *#*#6484#*#*) and calibrate the proximity sensor. If the calibration fails, bring over to a service centre for diagnosis.

Disabling hardware navigation buttons while gaming
Access the notifications shade, scroll over to the toggles page then scroll down and enable the Disable toggle. Pressing Power button + Menu button will enable the navigations button again.

Unknown numbers show a contact name
Check Settings > Accounts > All to see if there are any bound third-party app accounts like QQ/WeChat that sync contacts. If you enable syncing to Contacts, after logging in all older contacts will be shown. Just head over to Settings > Contacts > Display Preferences > Configure contact lists then select which account that you want to show the contacts.

Create bug reports
Dial *#*#284#*#*
Settings > About Phone > Tap 5 times on processor
The bugreport.zip file can be accessed in sd\MIUI\debug_log

MiBand can unlock the phone sometimes but not always
Reason 1: External bluetooth devices connected and/or bluetooth connection is interfered. Bluetooth might be turned off manually.
Reason 2: Android system is written in such a way that when too many apps are running and RAM is used up, the system will clear out background apps to allow for other apps to launch. This will prevent the phone from being unlocked.
Solution: Keep Bluetooth enabled always, BLE 4.0 consumes very little power. Enable Mi Fit for autostart in Security > Permissions > Autostart Permission, then lock it in memory in Recents menu. If unlock still fails, head into Settings > Lockscreen and Password then remove the device before pairing again.

MIUI 6 Tips

New notification from apps
Double tap on the app icon to preview the notification

Looking for installed apps/web content
Swipe up on homescreen to access Universal Search

Icon organisation taking too much time
Pinch in on the homescreen with two fingers to access homescreen editing page, tap on the icons to execute batch management

Enabling One-handed Operations
Swipe from Home button to Menu button or Back button to enable OHO in either direction. Repeat the same gesture or tap on the blank space to exit OHO.

Edit homescreen, add widgets, arranging homescreen sequence
Pinch in with two fingers to edit homescreen; Pinch in with three fingers to edit sequence

Wallpaper scrolling
In Settings > Wallpaper > Select Wallpaper, select the wallpaper you desire then on the top right corner tap on the three dot menu button and disable/enable wallpaper scrolling.

Thanks for spending time reading this! Special thanks to @Nanana and @meredithhan for their guidance and aid. Thanks for my friends for their continuous support!

Last edited:
Nice thread boss mi3 user din ako.. Pasubscribe mga master...

See FAQ's
7)Developers version and Stable Version Official Roms difference?
Ans- There are two official builds of MIUI available for download: developers build, which is released every Friday, and the Stable build which is released when MIUI engineers agree it’s time!
Also, stable Rom is not rooted while Developer Rom is Rooted already. Developer Rom has the latest features but you can expect bugs as it is in beta version for testing

So hindi po pala official ang Dev build. Thanks. :)

So hindi po pala official ang Dev build. Thanks. :)
OFFICIAL din siya though under testing pa, meaning yung features niya kapag stable na saka siya ilalagay sa update ng stable rom

normal ba na average of 70-80% ang gamit na ram kahit walang ginagawa at walang nasa background?

normal ba na average of 70-80% ang gamit na ram kahit walang ginagawa at walang nasa background?

Yes boss. Malakas sa RAM ang launcher natin though lag free and smooth pa din naman ang UI experience :approve:

hindi ba mabi-brick ang phone ko kung gagawin ko yung sa first page?

hindi ba mabi-brick ang phone ko kung gagawin ko yung sa first page?

hindi boss. safe yan saka may way naman para ma unbrick just in case :yipee:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom