Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Xiaomi Mi 3 WCDMA OFFICIAL Thread

awts bilis kasi naubos neto sa lazada ganda kasi,, nagaabang din ako para sa MI4 >.<

Nice thread! Pa-subscribe din! Just wanna ask if there are any chances that I can increase the memory of my MI3?

Nice thread! Pa-subscribe din! Just wanna ask if there are any chances that I can increase the memory of my MI3?

internal? you can buy the 64Gb version of Mi3

Sir, madali lang ba magpalit/install ng ibang launcher sa phone natin? Ang alam ko kasi malaki talaga kinakain na RAM ng miui and i want to try and experience using another launcher that will use less, para ma-experience ko din yun marami natitirang RAM ;) Pansin ko kasi medyo may lag na ng konti. On this problem, baka may tips kayo. I routinely use the stock app cleaner, specially after browsing. Pero hindi na talaga ganun ka-snappy.

Sir, madali lang ba magpalit/install ng ibang launcher sa phone natin? Ang alam ko kasi malaki talaga kinakain na RAM ng miui and i want to try and experience using another launcher that will use less, para ma-experience ko din yun marami natitirang RAM ;) Pansin ko kasi medyo may lag na ng konti. On this problem, baka may tips kayo. I routinely use the stock app cleaner, specially after browsing. Pero hindi na talaga ganun ka-snappy.

madali lang
download or install your launcher of choice
tapos, punta ka sa Settings > Installed Apps > Defaults > Launcher
piliin mo lang sa listahan yung launcher na gusto mo gamitin, then press the home button
I personally use Aviate... minsan palit ng Nova launcher na naka-setup to look like Lollipop
depende sa trip :thumbsup:

^ Sir, tatakbo din ba sa background yun MIUI? If yes, would that mean it will still consume precious RAM?

Or kapag na-set ko ng default yung replacement launcher eh freeze na yun MIUI? At free up na yun RAM na dating ginagamit nya when running?

^ Sir, tatakbo din ba sa background yun MIUI? If yes, would that mean it will still consume precious RAM?

Or kapag na-set ko ng default yung replacement launcher eh freeze na yun MIUI? At free up na yun RAM na dating ginagamit nya when running?

that should free up RAM. napansin ko na everytime na babalik ako to stock launcher, naglo-load sya ulit. pwede mo naman end task kung nasa task list mo pa sya eh
atsaka, why so concerned with RAM usage? :noidea:
are you running an app that consumes more than 1gb of RAM? are you multi-tasking multiple apps that consume both RAM and cpu activities?
may memory management naman ang android and it automatically frees up used resources after some time na yung app is running idle in the background

that should free up RAM. napansin ko na everytime na babalik ako to stock launcher, naglo-load sya ulit. pwede mo naman end task kung nasa task list mo pa sya eh
atsaka, why so concerned with RAM usage? :noidea:
are you running an app that consumes more than 1gb of RAM? are you multi-tasking multiple apps that consume both RAM and cpu activities?
may memory management naman ang android and it automatically frees up used resources after some time na yung app is running idle in the background

Napansin ko kasi ngayon on Aviate, yun free RAM eh around +-500mb. When i was using MIUI it was usually around +-700mb. I was expecting na after choosing Aviate as default launcher eh lalaki yun remaining RAM since, im assuming, mas maliit ang ginagamit na RAM ng Aviate compared sa MIUI.

i also noticed na meron "keep MIUI running in the memory" something like that na setting sa MIUI, so naisip ko baka it can still hog ram even when not running on default. Pero di ko na ulit makita yun settings na yun kasi im running aviate now. Ill try goin back to MIUI and disable that feature.

Like i said, napansin ko kasi na hindi na sya ganun ka-snappy when switching and opening apps. Wala pa naman ako installed na app thats running in the background. To be honest, i wanted to see more free RAM, paranoid lang din siguro, before i install more apps that will consume more. Kasi kung wala pa tapos pansin ko na yun lag, what more kung gagamit na ako ng graphics and RAM intensive na applications...

Napansin ko kasi ngayon on Aviate, yun free RAM eh around +-500mb. When i was using MIUI it was usually around +-700mb. I was expecting na after choosing Aviate as default launcher eh lalaki yun remaining RAM since, im assuming, mas maliit ang ginagamit na RAM ng Aviate compared sa MIUI.

i also noticed na meron "keep MIUI running in the memory" something like that na setting sa MIUI, so naisip ko baka it can still hog ram even when not running on default. Pero di ko na ulit makita yun settings na yun kasi im running aviate now. Ill try goin back to MIUI and disable that feature.

Like i said, napansin ko kasi na hindi na sya ganun ka-snappy when switching and opening apps. Wala pa naman ako installed na app thats running in the background. To be honest, i wanted to see more free RAM, paranoid lang din siguro, before i install more apps that will consume more. Kasi kung wala pa tapos pansin ko na yun lag, what more kung gagamit na ako ng graphics and RAM intensive na applications...

yes, you are being paranoid. RAM is there to be used. para saan ang RAM kung ayaw mo rin gamitin? :noidea:
activate mo performance mode kung nakakaramdam ka ng lag.
usually pag naglalaro ako ng injustice (around 65%), PVZ2 (minsan) or tower of saviours (mas madalang), ina-activate ko yun pag nakaramdam ako ng lag.

yup I read it in other sites na ang ram dapat talaga ginagamit instead of just being a wasted one.
you have the option to disable apps "running on background" or disable auto-run apps or change rom if you want to.
As long as your device performance ain't lagging even just 400Mb of free ram it's okay :thumbsup:

Last edited:
yes, you are being paranoid. RAM is there to be used. para saan ang RAM kung ayaw mo rin gamitin? :noidea:
activate mo performance mode kung nakakaramdam ka ng lag.
usually pag naglalaro ako ng injustice (around 65%), PVZ2 (minsan) or tower of saviours (mas madalang), ina-activate ko yun pag nakaramdam ako ng lag.

:lol: Oo medyo nga.

Seriously though, i am well aware of that concept[unused RAM is wasted RAM]. My issue is if noticeable na yun lag nya ngayon even with +-500mb available[unused] RAM, paano na kung mag-iinstall ako ng apps that will consume more and/or run in the background which will, lets assume, leave me with +-250? In theory, and logically, mas lag na yun di ba?

I am not after seeing more "unused" RAM. But seeing more unused RAM tells me i can install more intensive apps.

Kaya i tried replacing MIUI kasi nga because of its features it is known to be RAM intensive compared to say Aviate. Kaya i was expecting to see more "unused" RAM, syempre bibitawan nya yun ginagamit nyang RAM when running. But since its the opposite, i saw less, i concluded that MIUI is still running and/or using RAM kahit hindi na sya ang gamit kong launcher.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Uhmm how do i disable apps from running in the background or disable auto-run apps? noob alert. not rooted. no plans using rom.

Thanks sir. :thumbsup: :salute:

:lol: Oo medyo nga.

Seriously though, i am well aware of that concept[unused RAM is wasted RAM]. My issue is if noticeable na yun lag nya ngayon even with +-500mb available[unused] RAM, paano na kung mag-iinstall ako ng apps that will consume more and/or run in the background which will, lets assume, leave me with +-250? In theory, and logically, mas lag na yun di ba?

I am not after seeing more "unused" RAM. But seeing more unused RAM tells me i can install more intensive apps.

Kaya i tried replacing MIUI kasi nga because of its features it is known to be RAM intensive compared to say Aviate. Kaya i was expecting to see more "unused" RAM, syempre bibitawan nya yun ginagamit nyang RAM when running. But since its the opposite, i saw less, i concluded that MIUI is still running and/or using RAM kahit hindi na sya ang gamit kong launcher.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Uhmm how do i disable apps from running in the background or disable auto-run apps? noob alert. not rooted. no plans using rom.

Thanks sir. :thumbsup: :salute:

end task mo yung mga previous apps mo, that helps a lot
i'm really wondering why you are experiencing lag, very smooth naman ang performance ni mi3 :noidea:
to disable auto-start apps, run the Security app > Autostart
enable/disable apps that you think that you won't need upon startup
pwede mo rin tignan yung Permissions na entry sa Security at baka may gusto ka disable/enable from there

and like i've said before, try mo rin enable yung performance mode instead na balance to get the maximum performance of the snapdragon 801
balanced ang default setting nya to save battery.

Last edited:
MIUI ROM 4.11.28 Full Changelog
[Home screen]
New - One-handed operation mode (Mi 3/Mi 4, Will be available on other devices next week) (11-27)

225951rs6vzvppzzhp6sx0.jpg.thumb.jpg

225959x4bbu4rbgnrgtxud.jpg.thumb.jpg

231618jq9baxh18xqeqi12.gif

[Camera]
Optimization - Focus accuracy in dim light environment (Mi 4) (11-28)
Fix - Sometimes images drifted when recording videos (Mi 4) (11-28)
Fix - Low FPS when recording videos (Mi Pad) (11-28)
143225bio327idg78z3t33.png.thumb.jpg

[Gallery]
Optimization - Enhanced Gallery launching speed (MIUI 6) (11-26)
Optimization - Enhanced speed of opening large pictures (MIUI 6) (11-26)
Optimization - Enhanced image loading speed in albums list page (MIUI 6) (11-26)
Optimization - Enhanced image loading speed when viewing it from an album (MIUI 6) (11-27)
Optimization - Enhanced image loading speed when viewing screenshots from notification shade (MIUI 6) (11-27)
Fix - Gallery would FC when sending images from Google+ to Gallery (MIUI 6) (11-26)
Fix - Could not play videos after entering Gallery from Camera in lockscreen (MIUI 6) (11-26)
Fix - Bottom menu bar display error after entering Gallery from Camera in lockscreen (MIUI 6) (11-26)

[Mail]
New - Support choosing text fonts, colors, sizes and some other options when editing a mail (MIUI 6) (11-25)
New - When replying to all recipients of a mail with attachment(s), it will ask if you want to include attachments of the last mail when you try to add more recipients (MIUI 6) (11-25)
Fix - Sometimes Mail would crash when rotating in conversation mode (Mi Pad) (11-25)
Fix - Attached images did not show (MIUI 6) (11-25)
235021kwrsizfnsksef1vf.png.thumb.jpg

112034irqokrzchetovoor.gif

[Mi App Store]
New - Support deleting download history (MIUI 6) (11-25)
Optimization - Apps downloading status display on home screen (MIUI 6) (11-25)
Fix - Ratings stars bar display error in ratings page (Mi Pad) (11-25)
Fix - Display error of the prompt when there was no internet connection (Mi Pad) (11-25)

[Browser]
Optimization - Enhanced launching speed by 25% (MIUI 6) (11-26)

[Security]
New - Support blocking forwarded calls (MIUI 6) (11-25)

Last edited:
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8274AB Snapdragon 801
CPU Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400

ts quick tanong sa line neto sa specs

ung snapdragon 801 diba sa MI4 yan and the 800 is for the mi3 ???
pero kung 801 man ei di mas mabuti :lol:

planning to buy this as a gift for myself kano kaya ang running price neto now sana may promo for december ...
last tanong din ts ang MI4 avail na ba dito sa phil???

Last edited:
wala naman to stock oi... san makabili wala naman sa lazada oi...

may sale sa lazada on december 12 mi3 at redmi...... la pa ding mi4 ..... may news na din about mi5 irerelease sa january

hi po. plan ko mag mi3 via smart postpaid, globe dapat kaso binitawan na ata nila.

tanung ko lang pag kunware pinaka old ung version ng mi3 mo. pwede po ba mg update agad sa pinakalatest?
eto po ba yung pinaka ok na version? : http://en.miui.com/download-101.html#328

sorry kung noob question.. sana di pa patay tung thread :pray:

hi po. plan ko mag mi3 via smart postpaid, globe dapat kaso binitawan na ata nila.

tanung ko lang pag kunware pinaka old ung version ng mi3 mo. pwede po ba mg update agad sa pinakalatest?
eto po ba yung pinaka ok na version? : http://en.miui.com/download-101.html#328

sorry kung noob question.. sana di pa patay tung thread :pray:

wow galing ... mag hintay na lng pla ako sa 12th... any idea how much will be the discounted prices ... ???

Back
Top Bottom