Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"ZTE MF626/627 OPENLINE - Modem Offline Unlocking"

Is your ZTE MF627 modem with the 04 version of firmware and still have the autorun? Can I ask for the rest of the files in root (\) of EFS if so? Maybe overwriting all files will return the autorun in my modem and all others with with same problem (hope so).

Medyo madami na nababasa ko na mga related na problem.

Based dun I think what happended to our zte is its stuck in "modem mode".

I believe na maayos lang talaga yung autorun issue pag may naka pag update ng firmware
ng mga ZTE natin na may firmware ending in 4.

May alam pa po ba kyong iba pang version ng pang upgrade?

Sana po may makatulong na! Thanks!

Medyo madami na rin nakakaencounter ng ganitong problem.

Sana po kung may alam po kyo iba pang way ng pang upgrade please share it with us.

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
successful pag flash ko, kaso kulay gray ung connect button:o hinde mapindot...panu ba to??? help naman...huhuhu

TO RE-ENABLE AUTORUN FEATURE:

Step 1:
When the USB modem is first inserted in to a computer the device will auto install the ‘User
Interface (UI)’ and the appropriate USB modem drivers.
Once the UI installation has finished, the Connection Manager will automatically launch, and
load the drivers.

Step 2:
Close down the Connection Manager.
Using the Hyperterminal tool (or equivalent) connect to the modem com port.

The assigned com port for the ‘ZTE Proprietary HS-USB Modem’ will need to be determined.
This information can be extracted from the ZTE modem properties within device manager.

attachment.php

Step 3:
Run HYPERTERMINALand set configuration below:
Hyperterminal Configuration Settings
Bits per second : 115200
Data bits : 8
Parity : None
Stop bits : 1
Flow Control : None

Step 4:
Input the following AT command:
AT+ZCDRUN=9
ENTER and type YES to save.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Procedure: How To set-up HyperTerminal to talk to your modem:
1. Start the HyperTerminal .exe program (hypertrm.exe). Click on START, then ACCESSORIES, then COMMUNICATIONS, then HYPERTERMINAL, then chose the HyperTerminal entry that does not have an .ht extension.

hyper-1.gif

This brings up this dialog. Enter a Name (like 'Direct-Com-1). Chose an ICON - whatever you wish.
Click OK

This dialog then appears. Click the selection arrow on the "Connect using" list box, and select the COM port your modem is connected to - not the modem name. When you select the COM port, the phone number to dial boxes are grayed.
Click OK

hyper-2.gif

The COM port properties box comes up. For 56k modems, make sure that you set the Bits per second to 57,600 or 115,200. The other defaults shown here are correct.
Click OK.

hyper-3.gif

You now get the HyperTerminal window where you are able to control your modem with commands. Type AT - you should get an OK back. You're ready to go!*
When you end the session, make sure to say YES to save the settings. A new icon will be created in the HyperTerminal folder with your session-name.ht. This is a shortcut to these settings. You can put a copy of this shortcut on your desktop for easy access, and you never need to repeat these setup steps.

hyper-4.JPG

What now?
See - Using HyperTerminal
*- Some modems may be set not to echo characters when you enter HyperTerminal. If this is the case, you will not see the 'AT' that you type, but if you press ENTER, OK will come back. You can give the modem: ATE1 which turns character echo on, and then everything you type will appear. There are also settings in: File->Properties->Settings->ASCII setup that let you turn echo on in Hyperterminal; this will show characters you type even if modem echo is off; you'll see the characters twice if this option and the modem echo are both on.

Now that you have HyperTerminal talking to your modem, see this page for samples of test calls and diagnostic commands.

Attachments

• comport.jpg
    comport.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 2,191
Last edited:
pahabol nito para sa mga nagfailed sa pag upgrade ng smartbro zte mf627 at nawala yung autorun ng smartbro installer nyu ito na po sulusyon sa problema nyu
pakidownload na lang po....paki copy dun sa smartbro nyu using QPST sana makatulong
pakipili na lang po ng mga files ng wala dyan sa smartbro nyu..
kase na upload ko lahat jan eh
View attachment 18106

Attachments

• AUTORUN.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 2,648
Last edited:
TO RE-ENABLE AUTORUN FEATURE:

Step 1:
When the USB modem is first inserted in to a computer the device will auto install the ‘User
Interface (UI)’ and the appropriate USB modem drivers.
Once the UI installation has finished, the Connection Manager will automatically launch, and
load the drivers.

Step 2:
Close down the Connection Manager.
Using the Hyperterminal tool (or equivalent) connect to the modem com port.

The assigned com port for the ‘ZTE Proprietary HS-USB Modem’ will need to be determined.
This information can be extracted from the ZTE modem properties within device manager.

attachment.php

Step 3:
Run HYPERTERMINALand set configuration below:
Hyperterminal Configuration Settings
Bits per second : 115200
Data bits : 8
Parity : None
Stop bits : 1
Flow Control : None

Step 4:
Input the following AT command:
AT+ZCDRUN=9
ENTER and type YES to save.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Procedure: How To set-up HyperTerminal to talk to your modem:
1. Start the HyperTerminal .exe program (hypertrm.exe). Click on START, then ACCESSORIES, then COMMUNICATIONS, then HYPERTERMINAL, then chose the HyperTerminal entry that does not have an .ht extension.

hyper-1.gif

This brings up this dialog. Enter a Name (like 'Direct-Com-1). Chose an ICON - whatever you wish.
Click OK

This dialog then appears. Click the selection arrow on the "Connect using" list box, and select the COM port your modem is connected to - not the modem name. When you select the COM port, the phone number to dial boxes are grayed.
Click OK

hyper-2.gif

The COM port properties box comes up. For 56k modems, make sure that you set the Bits per second to 57,600 or 115,200. The other defaults shown here are correct.
Click OK.

hyper-3.gif

You now get the HyperTerminal window where you are able to control your modem with commands. Type AT - you should get an OK back. You're ready to go!*
When you end the session, make sure to say YES to save the settings. A new icon will be created in the HyperTerminal folder with your session-name.ht. This is a shortcut to these settings. You can put a copy of this shortcut on your desktop for easy access, and you never need to repeat these setup steps.

hyper-4.JPG

What now?
See - Using HyperTerminal
*- Some modems may be set not to echo characters when you enter HyperTerminal. If this is the case, you will not see the 'AT' that you type, but if you press ENTER, OK will come back. You can give the modem: ATE1 which turns character echo on, and then everything you type will appear. There are also settings in: File->Properties->Settings->ASCII setup that let you turn echo on in Hyperterminal; this will show characters you type even if modem echo is off; you'll see the characters twice if this option and the modem echo are both on.

Now that you have HyperTerminal talking to your modem, see this page for samples of test calls and diagnostic commands.

Sir,

Hindi po ito gumana sa akin...

May output sya na successful but nothing happened.

also typing "YES" does not indicate if its saved or not.

kaylngan i manual search pa after ko unlock, then ayaw maclick yung connect button pag kabit sa LAptop ko na XP, sa vista na lang gumagana... hu hu hu :( help

is there anyway ba na maunlock ang zte ko na ang firmware na may 04 sa dulo yung hindi ma flash update?:noidea:

Wala po bang marunong magcalculate ng code para dito?.... e ang TELSTRA dashboard humihingi ng code....pag nilagyan ng globe na sim...

sa\na po may makatulong...:pray:

heto po pala ang modem ko:

ZTE: mf627
IMEI:355019034255316
S/n:329293173828

Last edited:
sir ano po kayang VERSION itong ZTE SMARTBRO ko? walang nakasulat sa packaging, sa modem at pati sa kanyang dashboard. (black ang color with orange sa gilid)

download nyu yung nasa page 25 para bumalik autorun ng smartbro nyu..

thanks nhad2x for granting my request.I will try those files once I am done browsing.Hope this will fix the problem.Will let you know.

thanks nhad2x for granting my request.I will try those files once I am done browsing.Hope this will fix the problem.Will let you know.

gagana yan...try ko iback up yang files na yan tapos nag upgrade ulit ako...ayun nagfailed pa rin tapos pinaste ko yan ulit ayun autorun na ulit....
feedback ka na lang later..

gagana yan...try ko iback up yang files na yan tapos nag upgrade ulit ako...ayun nagfailed pa rin tapos pinaste ko yan ulit ayun autorun na ulit....
feedback ka na lang later..

It did work. All I need to copy was NODOWNLOAD.FLG!

I am wondering if changing PCUI.VN information could make the process succeed. Don't want to go through the risk again though. Thanks again.

Saan ba madodownload ang original na dashboard ng Smartbro?

Back
Top Bottom