Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

♥️ PALASYONG_KUBO🤗

May halaman din ba dito yung sarisari? Singkamas at talong, Sigarilyas at Mani, sitaw, bataw, patani, kundol, patola, upo’t kalabasa, atsaka meron pa, labanos, mustasa, sibuyas, kamatis, bawang at luya, Sa paligid ligid at puno ng ______.
NAPAKANTA ka no?

Last edited:
Magandang Umaga Mga kamahalan 😍
Kape Tayo ☕...

Salamat Kay sir Symbianer and Boss Pepsi for helping me retrieve my old account 😍

Nice! merge na sa old account?
I completed your missing stones na pala :hat:

Good morning 🤗

Maaga pa wala pa mga boss kape muna...

Batman - coffe time.gif

good Afternoon, malamig d2 saamin ngayon, tamang tama yang kape :D, padaan lng muna

Magandang gabi sa Palasyong kubo. :excited: Sana ay nasa mabuting kalagayan ang lahat. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom