Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

2gig MMC for 6680...kaya ba?

rebelROKR

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello mga Symbianizers!!!

:help:I am planning to buy a 2gig MMC for my 6680, I'm wondering kung compatible. If not, then might end buying a 1gig instead.

Sa tingin ko masyado ng malaki ang 2GB para sa N6680 mag 1GB ka nalang basahin mo mga comments nila dito 1GB MMC on N6680

Last edited:
sa tingin ko boss hindi... kung sa 1 gig nga nag ha hung up na eh... lalo na yung mga voda phone! subok na namin yun... kung voda phone 512 lang recomend ko... pero pwede rin 1 gig... kaya lng mag tyaga ka nalang na pagminsan ay mabagal...

i recommend 512mb mmc din kc tyak bbgal ung 6680 unlike s nseries mlaki ang internal memory kya kht 2gb ang mmc kya nya.

Yap pag N-Series kaya up to 2G and ung mga latest na N-Series models, kaya na ang 4G-8G...

Kaya, 512 the best limit cpacity sa ganyang model..

di kaya yun... 512mb pa lng mabagal na 6680... Tolerable, so pag 1gig, mabagal na sha sobra, di na bearable, di kaya 2gig :)

which of the nseries? any meaning from n70 or n80 like?

Yap pag N-Series kaya up to 2G and ung mga latest na N-Series models, kaya na ang 4G-8G...

Kaya, 512 the best limit cpacity sa ganyang model..

which of the nseries? any meaning from n70 or n80 like?

Yes, any N-Series will do, nasa manual namn nakasaad kong hanggang saan ang capacity ng MC na gagamitin eh.. MAs malaki internal memory nila kc, aside from those old models ng Nokia..

Back
Top Bottom