Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

4gb mini-sd, san makakabili?

otaconremo

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
May alam ba kayo nagbebenta ng 4gb mini-sd? Saan and magkano ba? 2gb pa lang kasi mahanap ko dito sa lugar ko.. Baka may benta sa inyo..
Tsaka sino ba dito gumagamit nyan para sa cp? Feedback naman mga symbianizers.. :thanks:

Been there na sa site.. Actually, matagal na ako member jan.. Wla din kac jan, 2gb lng ata meron..
bibili sana ako ng 2gb na card kaya lng baka my 4gb.. Sayang naman.. Mgkano na ba 2gb? Lowest price nkita ko d2, P1600.
kng sino pa my alam jan na ngbebenta ng 4gb, post nyo naman dito.. Kahit sang sulok pa kau s pinas.. :D

Hi most cellphones only support up to 2gb... try to check rin muna.. baka makabili ka nga hindi rin gumana... hehehe :)

Anu unit ng CP mo?

Bro ang problema pag 4 Gig baka hinde kaya yang memory ram ng cp mo ung laki ng memory card mo... mag-hahang lang yang cp mo.. Bili ka ng N95, n81, n818G yon cigurado kaya yang 4G na balak mong bilhin.. IMHO

Last edited:
N73 unit ko.. Ung nga rin ang issue regarding sa 4gb cards.. May nabasa rin kc ako gumana xa s 6680 so sa tingin ko baka pwde s unit ko.. Anyway, di na rin muna ako bibili unless masubukan ko muna.. Tnx sa mga reply nyo guys!
sana may makapagpost dito kng nasubukan nla ang 4gb sa nseries..

Been there na sa site.. Actually, matagal na ako member jan.. Wla din kac jan, 2gb lng ata meron..
bibili sana ako ng 2gb na card kaya lng baka my 4gb.. Sayang naman.. Mgkano na ba 2gb? Lowest price nkita ko d2, P1600.
kng sino pa my alam jan na ngbebenta ng 4gb, post nyo naman dito.. Kahit sang sulok pa kau s pinas.. :D

cdrking 1180 lng ung 2gb micro sd card.

mini sd po ang pwede sa n73.. :D

btw, may nabasa ata ako na nokia is releasing their own 4gb mini-sd.. gusto ko sana lagyan ng 4gb eh.. sana may nakatry na nito..

thanks sa info.. natry nyo na ba to sa cellphone kng nagwowork ang mini sd 4g?

heto bro nag work dw sa n73 music edition niya...

heto un site: ---> n73 and memory card 4GB

My N73 Works With 4gb Mini Sd
hiya all
i own a music edition n73 v3.0638.0.0.30 30\10\2006 rm133

i also own a 4gb memory card bought from ebay seller fastmemoryman it stated in the auction it would be compatible with any device that can handle 2gb so i bought one

it works very well indeed its now nearly full up with music dvds tomtom6 etc etc

1st do not buy a sdhc memory card these are for newer devices try and find the normal mini sd card not the sdhc if in doubt ask 1st

when you get it put it in a card reader and format it into the fat format i only done a quick format and it worked ok

next put the sd card in the phone you should get a little beep allthough mine didn the 1st time
i could tell the phone was trying to read it as it went mega slow i beared through this and several crashes mainly when i opend summin that needed the memory card ie music player etc this only lasted 5-10 mins maybe i should have just waited a few minutes before trying to open file manager to see if it was registering :-)
after these inital glitghy 1st few minutes and several reboots it worked fine

please note i had to remove the memory card once or twice as well but as i say once it picked it up it works a treat

when putting it in your phone for 1st time dont have loads of stuff on it as this may jub your phone out even more just format it into fat then leave it blank and have a little play with it and your phone

i run tomtom 6 of it fine and have over 2gb of music etc on there :-)

i also noticed when i 1st dun summin after 1st putting the sd card in ie opening the camera it would take 10-15 secs but after the 1st time it was smooth

basically bear with it and let your phone read it its a very big card and they were only designed for 2gb max

i believe ive come to the conclusion that it isnt the firmware that is the issue here i believe it is the type of memory card people have been using

for a long time sdhc have been avalible and id say 90 percent of the ones on ebay are sdhc which the n73 wont read look for a 4gb normal sd card the format it into the fat format via your computer or maybe even n73 if it will let you

IAM LOVING THIS 4GB AT THE MOMENT ITS PUT ME OFF GETTING THE N95 DUE TO THE 2GB LIMITATION :-) I LOVE MEMORY NOKIA SHOULD BE WORKING ON PHONES BEING ABLE TO TAKE AS MUCH AS THE OWNER CAN AFFORD TO STICK IN :-)

nice 1 guys remember fastmemoryman

i think hes based in america but he has a depot in uk birmingham he got me mine to the uk in for days so must have a depot in uk :-)

good service 2 he even does insurance for an extra 1pound :-)

thanks

peace out and have fun :-)

Last edited:
nice info bro.. galing nito.. hanap nlng uli ako sa mga cdrking branches.. ahihihihi

Back
Top Bottom