Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
View attachment 1049244

total 24k without chassis.

the mobo though its 2 slots only, supports up to 64gb of ram. I believe the 8gb ram is only single stick so you can upgrade to 16gb later on if you want. 2133 ram to fully utilize the apu capability. if you can find an a10 7870k, better. the igpu clock of 7870k is 866mhz while 7850k is 720mhz but both have 95w tdp. tipid yan sa kuryente compared to a cpu + dgpu. ssd for faster loading of apps/games. less heat inside your case. the cpu cooler is designed for overclocking if you wish to.

edit: dual pala yung ram. If you can find a single 8gb 2133 cl9, better.

Cpu lang sir.

repost ko na lang yung reply ko

edit: when you go to the store, ask if the cpu cooler will physically fit in your case of choice and clears the ram. my cousin uses this cpu cooler, he has a lancool k58b and gskill ripjawsx ram. personally I prefer cube cases with horizontal placement of motherboard. my reason is that heat tends to go upwards which I think makes the heatsinks more efficient in cooling the cpu plus cases usually have exhaust vents on top.

Last edited:
View attachment 1049244

total 24k without chassis.

the mobo though its 2 slots only, supports up to 64gb of ram. I believe the 8gb ram is only single stick so you can upgrade to 16gb later on if you want. 2133 ram to fully utilize the apu capability. if you can find an a10 7870k, better. the igpu clock of 7870k is 866mhz while 7850k is 720mhz but both have 95w tdp. tipid yan sa kuryente compared to a cpu + dgpu. ssd for faster loading of apps/games. less heat inside your case. the cpu cooler is designed for overclocking if you wish to.

edit: dual pala yung ram. If you can find a single 8gb 2133 cl9, better.

repost ko na lang yung reply ko

edit: when you go to the store, ask if the cpu cooler will physically fit in your case of choice and clears the ram. my cousin uses this cpu cooler, he has a lancool k58b and gskill ripjawsx ram. personally I prefer cube cases with horizontal placement of motherboard. my reason is that heat tends to go upwards which I think makes the heatsinks more efficient in cooling the cpu plus cases usually have exhaust vents on top.

no offense sir pero parang sayang lng ang 24k sa APU rig... kamote ang FPS sa next gen game, hirap mka 30FPS, low-mid gaming sa 1080p at walang matinong upgrade path d tulad ng Intel Pentium G3258 Anniversary Edition+GTX 750ti Rig na pwede kang mag-i5 or i7..

Normal Setting:
A10-7850K hirap mka kuha ng 25-30 FPS sa GTA V 1080p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wrh5dlHknc&index=36&list=PLutZKMO2H8dW9ClRWxfmN4IuHRe3-XMQD

High/Very High Setting:
Pentium G3258+Nvidia GTX 750Ti Gameplay 1080p 33-39FPS (ndi nbaba ng 30FPS)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_80o0NBtr7o

Last edited:
you are forgetting that the build I suggested has a 256gb ssd, a 2133 cl9 ram and a huge heatsink. heck, you can go for a generic 450w psu. the apu is only 95w. less power, less heat. we all know how hot our climate is and the impracticality(?) of long hours of ac. change the mobo to gigabyte ga fa68hm which is about 1kphp cheaper. easily could go down to 17k-18k. maybe even 15k.

fpswise, ofcourse a dgpu is better. you can slap an r7 250/x or 260/x on that build and youll get more fps. 750ti is about 8-9k while 260x is about 5-6k. an fx6300 perhaps with r9 380.

Ok yung gamma archer sir, gamit ko dati sa old pc ko na athlon x2 250 yun, ok naman .. mas ok na rin mag palit ng psu sir, delekado kasi talaga pag psu ang nagloko, baka madamay buong system mo pag bumigay pa psu mo

Hi sir, may nakita akong vcard pro hnd ko alam kung ano mas ok dito sa dalawa heres the link sir: http://www.easypc.com.ph/index.php/site/prod_info/f.c76db12c821b79a91d361a4c705ce6b4 , http://dynaquestpc.com/product/asus-gt-420-2gb-128bit-ddr3/ 2k lng kasi budget ko for vcard :lol:

you are forgetting that the build I suggested has a 256gb ssd, a 2133 cl9 ram and a huge heatsink. heck, you can go for a generic 450w psu. the apu is only 95w. less power, less heat. we all know how hot our climate is and the impracticality(?) of long hours of ac. change the mobo to gigabyte ga fa68hm which is about 1kphp cheaper. easily could go down to 17k-18k. maybe even 15k.

fpswise, ofcourse a dgpu is better. you can slap an r7 250/x or 260/x on that build and youll get more fps. 750ti is about 8-9k while 260x is about 5-6k. an fx6300 perhaps with r9 380.

Much better kung priority ang cpu/gpu kesa sa ssd. ;)

another build, without chassis and psu. total 24340php

View attachment 224247

edit: I usually suggest apu because its for the budget gamer and conscious about electricity bill. you also only have to worry about 1 item heating up and with that huge heatsink relieves you of that. according to the site, you can even remove the fan as long as you have good airflow in your case. or buy a fan controller. I really think that gamers should take ssd. maybe its not yet the time.

edit2: lets not forget, the asker is only playing crossfire which 7850k is more than capable.

Attachments

• 24340.jpg
    24340.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
another build, without chassis and psu. total 24340php

View attachment 1049499

edit: I usually suggest apu because its for the budget gamer and conscious about electricity bill. you also only have to worry about 1 item heating up and with that huge heatsink relieves you of that. according to the site, you can even remove the fan as long as you have good airflow in your case. or buy a fan controller. I really think that gamers should take ssd. maybe its not yet the time.

ThNk you sir, pero mukhang mas gusto ko ung una. The one with the PSU. Btw, advisable po ba gumamit ng water cooler dito? Sa kwarto ko kasi ilalagay. Or maybe could you give as some info about water cooler? Thanks sir

Last edited:
ThNk you sir, pero mukhang mas gusto ko ung una. The one with the PSU. Btw, advisable po ba gumamit ng water cooler dito? Sa kwarto ko kasi ilalagay. Or maybe could you give as some info about water cooler? Thanks sir

actually the deepcool Lucifer is already overkill especially if you don't plan on overclocking. I just put in to account the climate in Philippines. the reviewers are mostly from cold places so their ambient temp is way lower plus they use aircon.

just to humor you, sealed water cooling solution is best for beginners. para ring air cooling na konti lang ang maintenance. custom loop is a nightmare if youre just starting. theres also the fear of leakage.

honestly, I prefer 100% passive cooling but the technology isn't there yet to catch up with the top end rigs. theyre also very costly.

Last edited:
��Guys can u help me build my gaming rig budget ko is 40 to 50k bihira nlng kc maka online hirap maging ofw hahaha..anywie paki post nlng yng specs tnx

Last edited:

Attachments

• 47800.jpg
    47800.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
guys pwed pa build intel 15k budget kasali siguro monitor 20k ... ung bagong processor sana ... kaya ba ang i3 or pwed mag I5 :) TYTYTY

Good Day.

I have a proci na intel E7400 anu pong mas magandang motherboard

ASUS P5P43TD/USB3 or
GIGABYTE GA-EP45T-UD3LR

Kung tama ang pagkakabasa ko compatible po ang dalawang motherboard na nasa taas sa PROCESSOR ko na intel E7400 tama po ba? kung Hinde Suggest po kayo ng pwedeng Ipampalit basta compatible sa PROCESSOR salamat.

i have graphics card na : POWERCOLOR HD5570

Last edited:
gaming pc po maka laro lang po ng GTA 5: budget po is 20k
intel or amd procie :
mobo :
memory :
gpu :
casing :
salamat po

no chassis, total 20,120php

View attachment 224338

*4gb vram if you want to enable a lot of gta5's eyecandy. you can opt for 2gb and turn off eyecandies. should be cheaper.
*imo, gaming rigs should have minimum of 8gb ram
*you'll have to make 25k for chassis and aftermarket cpu cooler

Attachments

• 20120.jpg
    20120.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 35
mga boss ok kaya tong video card na to Sapphire R7 360 OC Ed 2gb para kay am3 AMD FX 8320E 3.2-4.0Ghz, 16mb 8-Core? or may mas maganda/practical pang video card para sa kanya? budget ko sir 5-6k pero kaya pa siguro i stretch hanggang 8k. may ma isa-suggest pa po ba kayo?:noidea:

haven't seen the entire pic or build but I can give you a little advice sa water cooling. I've tried the thick single-120-rad (H80i from Corsair) and I'm telling you, it is not worth the price compared to a decent air cooler. Prior to h80i ang gamit ko ay hyper 212x from cooler master. Idle temps, yes mas lower si h80i but on load they almost have identical temps. Di ko pa na-try yung 240 rads or even 280 but you'll definitely get a better result with bigger radiators. You just have to check the compatibility with your case though.

mga boss ok kaya tong video card na to Sapphire R7 360 OC Ed 2gb para kay am3 AMD FX 8320E 3.2-4.0Ghz, 16mb 8-Core? or may mas maganda/practical pang video card para sa kanya? budget ko sir 5-6k pero kaya pa siguro i stretch hanggang 8k. may ma isa-suggest pa po ba kayo?:noidea:

sapphire r7 370 nitro 4gb is priced at 8,600. if you want more details in your game, get a 4gb. even at 1080p, 2gb will not be enough with the newer AAA games. ofcourse you can always turn off some details. r9 2gb's are at 9-11k.

Back
Top Bottom