Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: [ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading

1.)

CPU: Hybrid crossfire
VGA: HD 6670

OR

2.)

CPU: MD Trinity A10-5800K 3.80GHz
VGA: HD 6670

sorry po, wala kasi ako alam sa mga parts, ano po, yung number 2 nalang piliin ko para sa normal gaming lang naman? :)

ito po yun sir..

pag ginamit mong gpu is hd 6670 automatic magiging hybrid crossfire sya sa apu mo na A10 5800k, may konting setup lang sa bios.

The ATI Hybrid Graphics technology, is a collective brand from AMD for its Radeon line of discrete and integrated GPU, promoting higher performance and productivity while saving energy consumption in GPUs. The technology previously applied to selected chipsets of the AMD 700 chipset series and AMD 800 chipset series only. The ATI Hybrid Graphics technology was announced on January 23, 2008 with Radeon HD 2400 series and Radeon HD 3400 series video cards supporting hybrid graphics functionality. Originally, ATI announced this feature would only be supported in Vista, but in August 2008 they included support in their Windows XP drivers as well.[1] The architecture has been patented by ATI.[2] The previous generation of Hybrid Crossfire paired 890GX or 880G (Radeon HD4290 and HD 4250 respectively) motherboards from the AMD 800 chipset series with an HD 5450, 5550, 5570 or 5670 Radeon video card from the Radeon HD 5000 series.[3] Newer information suggests that A6-series and A8-series AMD APUs can be used in Hybrid Crossfire (Subsequently called "Dual Graphics") with HD 6570 and HD 6670 video cards.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10] Dual-graphic-capable second-generation Trinity A-series APUs like the A8-5500 and A10-5700, with HD 75 / 76 series GPUs, and based on Socket FM2, are expected in June 2012.

bali magpapatong yung A10 5800k apu mo saka 6670

sir pahelp naman po sa upgrade ng gpu. im planning on getting palit gtx 650ti boost oc edition or gtx 660 . cant decide which one or do you have any suggestions green card only. thanks. kakayanin ba ng current set up ko ang new gpu.?

cpu: core i5 2320
mobo: asus ph77 mle
cpu cooler: cooler master hyper tx3 evo
ram: kingston 4gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
psu: hec rapter II 500 watts
gpu current: inno3d gt 440 1gb
casing: aerocool strike x

Gagana ba ang VC na PCI express 3.0 (hd 7770) sa mobo ko na PCI express 2.0 lang slot (Asus p8h61 m le) ?

Thanks,

Or any compatible na VC sa unit ko

i3 Sandy bridge
Asus p8h61 m le
Antec 550 tru rated PSU 80+
4gig memory

Thanks !

Edit !
-nag search ako sa google and found out na backward compatibility
so pede pala,

question ko nalang na ano po ba mas magandang VC sa unit ko , for gaming,

thanks,

Last edited:

Pa help po.. buy na ako sa gilmore sa thursday..

45k build tower lang d kasama monitor keyboard etc,

cpu: i7 4770k
mobo:
gpu: (cheap na HD 7950 san meron sa gilmore?)
ssd
hdd
ram
dvd rw
casing

ito po yun sir..

pag ginamit mong gpu is hd 6670 automatic magiging hybrid crossfire sya sa apu mo na A10 5800k, may konting setup lang sa bios.

The ATI Hybrid Graphics technology, is a collective brand from AMD for its Radeon line of discrete and integrated GPU, promoting higher performance and productivity while saving energy consumption in GPUs. The technology previously applied to selected chipsets of the AMD 700 chipset series and AMD 800 chipset series only. The ATI Hybrid Graphics technology was announced on January 23, 2008 with Radeon HD 2400 series and Radeon HD 3400 series video cards supporting hybrid graphics functionality. Originally, ATI announced this feature would only be supported in Vista, but in August 2008 they included support in their Windows XP drivers as well.[1] The architecture has been patented by ATI.[2] The previous generation of Hybrid Crossfire paired 890GX or 880G (Radeon HD4290 and HD 4250 respectively) motherboards from the AMD 800 chipset series with an HD 5450, 5550, 5570 or 5670 Radeon video card from the Radeon HD 5000 series.[3] Newer information suggests that A6-series and A8-series AMD APUs can be used in Hybrid Crossfire (Subsequently called "Dual Graphics") with HD 6570 and HD 6670 video cards.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10] Dual-graphic-capable second-generation Trinity A-series APUs like the A8-5500 and A10-5700, with HD 75 / 76 series GPUs, and based on Socket FM2, are expected in June 2012.

bali magpapatong yung A10 5800k apu mo saka 6670

Thank you boss.

So, ganito na magiging setup ko?

CPU: AMD Trinity A10-5800K 3.80GHz - 5350php
Mobo: ASRock AR-FM2A85X-Extreme4-M - 3700php
VGA: HD 6670 - 3300php
Ram: AMD 8GB 4GBx2 ddr3 1600 CL9 w/ Heatsink AE34G1609U2 - 2700php
PSU: Corsair VS450 - 1700php
ATX: Emaxx Rebel - 1300php

Total: 18050 php

Last edited:

Thank you boss.

So, ganito na magiging setup ko?

CPU: AMD Trinity A10-5800K 3.80GHz - 5350php
Mobo: ASRock AR-FM2A85X-Extreme4-M - 3700php
VGA: HD 6670 - 3300php
Ram: AMD 8GB 4GBx2 ddr3 1600 CL9 w/ Heatsink AE34G1609U2 - 2700php
PSU: Corsair VS450 - 1700php
ATX: Emaxx Rebel - 1300php

Total: 18050 php
yes sir ganyan nga po.. vc lang kulang mo ok ka na..

pa advise mga sir kung anong magandang videocard
budget:1,500 - 2,500

procie:intel core i5-3570
mobo:DH61WW
ram:4gb
psu rating:600 watts

tingin ka ng NVIDEA sir yan na po kasi ang Video card na hanap ng mga games ngayon

- - - Updated - - -

tingin ka ng NVIDEA sir yan na po kasi ang Video card na hanap ng mga games ngayon

hd 7730 2nd hand or r7 240
1gb ddr5

mobo:
gpu: battlefield 4
ssd
hdd
ram
dvd rw
casing

up up up up up up up up

Guys bka meron lng interested

Im Selling my Palit GTX 760 Jetstream 2gb/256bit ddr5
In Good Condition (never niremove sa board mula nun binuo)
Usage mga 4 to 6 hours a day since may work po ako kaya hindi masyado heavy usage...

Price 10k (brand new po nun binili ko 12,290)

Date of Purchase: August 2, 2013 (from PC Hub)
With Box and complete manual etc.

We can do meet up sa lrt carriedo station in case interested kayo para if gusto nyo makita isama ko nlng po kayo sa bahay para assured kayo kung san ako hahanapin in case may problema and ayaw ko din idetached sa pc for safety reason na din para hindi magasgas kakatingin!,hehe

Sa warranty dito pa po sakin resibo pero di ko pede ibigay kapag bibilin nyo kasi kasama ung ibang parts ng pc ko (sabay sabay ko po kasi binili un mga parts) pero in case magkaproblem and under pa ng warranty ok lng sakin samahan kayo gilmore.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

hd 7730 2nd hand or r7 240
1gb ddr5

mahal naman sir,,di kaya ng budget,baka merong low price pa diyan,,gusto ko bago kasi wala naman ako ditong mahahanap na 2nd hand

sir tanung ko lang kung pwede ko pa ba maupgrade ung processor?
anong processor pwede?
at pwde na rin po ba ung sapphire hd 5450? pang gaming like DN and nba2k14

Processor: core 2 duo 6300 1.8ghz
Motherboard: hp dx2300
RAM: 2gb ddr2
Power Supply: 250w

Last edited:

sir! penge aman po ng tulong! kc na isip ku po na kung mag upgrade ako ng ram ku kc po ang ram ku ay 2gb lang, balak ku po sana na dagdagan kahit mga 2. pero ang prob ku po ang processor ku celeron 1.10GHz! ok lang po ba mag upgrade ako .. plss help!

Look for Sapphire or PowerColor HD 6570 1GB DDR3

- - - Updated - - -

Spelling paps hehe.

sir tanung ko lang kung pwede ko pa ba maupgrade ung processor?
anong processor pwede?
at pwde na rin po ba ung sapphire hd 5450? pang gaming like DN and nba2k14

Processor: core 2 duo 6300 1.8ghz
Motherboard: hp dx2300
RAM: 2gb ddr2
Power Supply: 250w

OEM yan eh. Yung upgrade mo dyan is bagong platform na. Not worth investing sa ganyang unit.

sir! penge aman po ng tulong! kc na isip ku po na kung mag upgrade ako ng ram ku kc po ang ram ku ay 2gb lang, balak ku po sana na dagdagan kahit mga 2. pero ang prob ku po ang processor ku celeron 1.10GHz! ok lang po ba mag upgrade ako .. plss help!

Model ng mobo?

Hi boss pa advice naman, gusto ko kasi magbuild ng pc kaso wala ko idea ng mga prices

Budget: 20k (at most and if possible)
Usage: Gaming (at least high quality settings, for League of Legends and the like), applications, video etc., yung usual na gamit ng PC

Processor: No preferred brand
Motherboard:
RAM:
Video Card:
Hard Drive: At least 500GB
Optical Drive:
Power Supply:
Casing:

Already have monitor, mouse, keyboard, speaker

Saan bibili idol?

sir pahelp naman po sa upgrade ng gpu. im planning on getting palit gtx 650ti boost oc edition or gtx 660 . cant decide which one or do you have any suggestions green card only. thanks. kakayanin ba ng current set up ko ang new gpu.?

cpu: core i5 2320
mobo: asus ph77 mle
cpu cooler: cooler master hyper tx3 evo
ram: kingston 4gbx2 ddr3 1333mhz
psu: hec rapter II 500 watts
gpu current: inno3d gt 440 1gb
casing: aerocool strike x

Should be ok. Sayang yung RAM mo hehe.

mobo:
gpu: (cheap na HD 7950 san meron sa gilmore?)
ssd
hdd
ram
dvd rw
casing

Nakabili na?

Kahit ano pong variation??

Yup.

Back
Top Bottom