Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: [ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading

sir naka HD 7750 1GB DDR5 din ako power color, procie ko Athlon II x3 440, balak ko din i upgrade procie at mobo ko pag ngkataon eh,FX series ba yung Kaveri na sinasabe m?, kasi plano ko mobo muna, tpos FX 6300 pero baka gamiten q muna ung Athlon II x3 440 ko pede nman ata sya sa AM3+ na socket eh, ddr2 pa kasi yung ram na pde sa board ko,ahah,tpos ram then PSU na,then xfire ng HD 7750 ule?,tama ba idea ko sir?,salamat

-4GB ddr2 nga pala ram ko, kaya na ba nitong specs ko sa ngayon NFS Rival,BF4 at AC4 mga ganun,salamat ule idol

edited- A Series pala yung Kaveri,ttgnan ko nga dn yan next tym,gagayahen nlng kita idol,A10 balak m?,ahha

Kaveri APUs will come with a new socket -- the FM2+ socket. In all likelihood, the new socket will not be an FM3 socket.
The APUs will feature from two to four Steamroller CPU cores, making Kaveri the first series of desktop CPUs/APUs with the new 28 nm Steamroller architecture. The GPUs in the units are expected to be part of the Sea Islands series, which are built on the GCN architecture. The new APUs would also support the new HSA applications. This, along with the hUMA architecture, would allow the CPU and GPU to communicate much more efficiently.

kung ako sayo sir antayin ko na lang to..

Pepz pa help naman po 12k budget ng tropa ko, isang set sana na may monitor na.

Help po ulit..hehe

Not available na po daw kasi yung AMD Trinity A10-5800K 3.80GHz para dito sa setup ko, magpapatulong po sana ako kung ano pang mobo ang compatible sa setup na to na makikita lang po sa store na ito..

http://dynaquestpc.com/product-category/components/motherboard-mobo/

Preferred price: not higher than 5350php :)
At saka po, pwede niyo po lagyan ng 1st, 2nd & 3rd choice kasi kung sakaling hindi rin po on-stock. Para may alternative solution lng ;)

1. CPU: (Help!)
2. Mobo: ASRock AR-FM2A85X-Extreme4-M (1 pc)- 3700php
3. Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 4GB 1x4gb ddr3 1600 Cl9 - php1750
4. PSU: Corsair VS450 (1 pc) - 1700php
5. ATX: Emaxx Rebel (1 pc) - 1300php

:thanks:

Help po ulit..hehe

Not available na po daw kasi yung AMD Trinity A10-5800K 3.80GHz para dito sa setup ko, magpapatulong po sana ako kung ano pang mobo ang compatible sa setup na to na makikita lang po sa store na ito..

At saka po, pwede niyo po lagyan ng 1st, 2nd & 3rd choice kasi kung sakaling hindi rin po on-stock. Para may alternative solution lng ;)

AMD Richland A8-6600k 3.80-4.20GHz 5300
tapos kung may budget ka pa palitan mo yung ram nito Gskill RipjawsX 4GB Dual 1600 CL9
a single stick operates at 64 bits, with 2 sticks in dual channel they operate together at a combine 128 bits, which increases performance of the DRAM

or ito

AMD Trinity A8-5600K 3.60GHz (3.90GHz Turbo) 4200
Gskill RipjawsX 4GB Dual 1600 CL9 220

Last edited:

Mga Sir , Pwede daw po ba yung pang 3 in 1 yung isang system unit? tintanong kasi ng papa ko eh, alam ko pang 2 in 1 lang pwede, REPLY ASAP!

tska paki Build na din po ako ng System unit na pwede dun .

Last edited:
Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

Help naman po, yung pc ko po kasi after 30 min ng pagcomputer bumabagal at naghahang na. Sa una lang mabilis pagkabukas.
Ano po kaya yung nagkocause nito? Ventilation naman po ok naman e.

attachment.php

attachment.php

:hat:

Sorry mga boss, mali yung natanong ko, yung mobo po pala

1. CPU: AMD Trinity A10-5800K 3.80GHz (1 pc) - 5350php
2. Mobo: (Help!)
3. Ram: Gskill RipjawsX 4GB Dual 1600 CL9 - 2200 php
4. PSU: Corsair VS450 (1 pc) - 1700php
5. ATX: Emaxx Rebel (1 pc) - 1300php

Kaveri APUs will come with a new socket -- the FM2+ socket. In all likelihood, the new socket will not be an FM3 socket.
The APUs will feature from two to four Steamroller CPU cores, making Kaveri the first series of desktop CPUs/APUs with the new 28 nm Steamroller architecture. The GPUs in the units are expected to be part of the Sea Islands series, which are built on the GCN architecture. The new APUs would also support the new HSA applications. This, along with the hUMA architecture, would allow the CPU and GPU to communicate much more efficiently.

kung ako sayo sir antayin ko na lang to..

salamat sir, hintayen ko na nga rn lng yan,di na ko mag FX Series,ahha,upgrade lng nman ung skin eh,salamat ule sa info sir,makikibalita nalang ule ako pag dumating na,haha

Help naman po, yung pc ko po kasi after 30 min ng pagcomputer bumabagal at naghahang na. Sa una lang mabilis pagkabukas.
Ano po kaya yung nagkocause nito? Ventilation naman po ok naman e.

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=843894&d=1384897205

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=843895&d=1384897212

:hat:
sir try mo linisin yung ram module at gpu, matagal ka na ba naka windows 8 using athlon 240?

Sorry mga boss, mali yung natanong ko, yung mobo po pala

ASRock AR-FM2A85X Extreme6

check mo to
View attachment 145259

Attachments

• image031.png
    image031.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 16

Hi sirs/maams

anu po magandang motherboard for this proc Intel Pentium G2020 2.90GHz Dual Core Processor
patulong na rin po magbuild 12-15k budget

proc: Intel Pentium G2020 2.90GHz Dual Core Processor
vcard: Sapphire HD 5570 (trip ko cya di ko alam kung bakit ahaha)
ram:
hdd:
case:

propose pang programming and tamang gaming na rin mid end

Hello PC masters!

Newbie lang po when it comes to PC mods so I'll ask if this configurations can run latest games like Battle Field, COD4, DotA 2 etc

Processor : Intel Core i5-4570 Haswell Processor Socket 1150 3.2ghz 6m Tray

Motherboard : MSI H87M-G43 Motherboard Socket 1150 Pcie Ddr3

Memory (RAM) : Apotop Memory 2gb Ddr3-1333

Price: Php 14,979.00

Source: http://www.easypc.com.ph/index.php/site/ddp_prod/20

Thank you in advance!

hello pc masters!

Newbie lang po when it comes to pc mods so i'll ask if this configurations can run latest games like battle field, cod4, dota 2 etc

processor : Intel core i5-4570 haswell processor socket 1150 3.2ghz 6m tray

motherboard : Msi h87m-g43 motherboard socket 1150 pcie ddr3

memory (ram) : Apotop memory 2gb ddr3-1333

price: Php 14,979.00

source: http://www.easypc.com.ph/index.php/site/ddp_prod/20

thank you in advance!

up ko lang!

Advise mga sir for gaming purposes

below 30k budget... thanks!

Mga 4 months na bro. Kahit dati na windows 7 pa yung os ng pc ko, ganun din e. :sigh:
try mo to sir, nung nagloko pc ko ito lang ginawa ko,

View attachment 145552

You have to do following case:

1) You have to check first your processor fan is working properly of not?
2) Go to Start -> Run -> then type %temp% (delete all temp files) that are increase your system speed.
3) Go to My Computer -> select all the hard disk drives i.e.(Local Disk C:,D:,E: etc) -> right click & select properties and cleanup all drives that are remove unwanted program.
4) Go to Start -> Run -> then type msconfig then click OK. It open system configuration. These go to services and start up. Then deselect the programme you don't want to run aromatically when system is start.
Note :- all changes will done in Administrator account.
5) Go to windows folder then open system32 folder look inside the name of folder is "prefetch" delete it. If you can't find the inside of system32 folder come back one step means go to windows there you will be find & delete that folder.
6) some critical problems occur from internet temp file therefore you have to clean history.

Attachments

• slide-3-728.jpg
    slide-3-728.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

pa build nga, gagamitin sa pang office ng papa ko, pang 2 in 1 system unit.
Mobo
Gpu
Procci
Ram
ETC mga kailangan sa pang 2 in 1 na system unit gawin nyo na din pang gaming , yung latest games Like bf4 .

@vheryoness pahelp nmn po sir yung pc ko kasi pag nag restart ako black screen lang sya wala lumalabas sa monitor black lang pero pag shut down tsaka i-start ko uli ok nmn. yung sa pag restart ko lang ang problema.. kaya ginagawa ko shutdown ko muna tsaka start ko uli. bios update ba need nito? pahelp nmn po
ito specs ko :
mobo : asrock n68c-gs fx
cpu : phenom II x2 550 be
gpu : power color hd 5570 1g ddr3
ram : gskill 2g ddr2

pahelp po..

@vheryoness pahelp nmn po sir yung pc ko kasi pag nag restart ako black screen lang sya wala lumalabas sa monitor black lang pero pag shut down tsaka i-start ko uli ok nmn. yung sa pag restart ko lang ang problema.. kaya ginagawa ko shutdown ko muna tsaka start ko uli. bios update ba need nito? pahelp nmn po
ito specs ko :
mobo : asrock n68c-gs fx
cpu : phenom II x2 550 be
gpu : power color hd 5570 1g ddr3
ram : gskill 2g ddr2

pahelp po..

pano mo narerestart ng blackscreen na? nirereset mo button mo? try mo gawin yung post ko sa taas

Back
Top Bottom