Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
if youre going to get the palit 750ti, better get the dual version. its factory overclocked. you can argue that its fairly easy to oc the single version but it has only 1 fan and smaller heatsink. unless ofcourse youre building mini.

sir question, ask ko lang po kung anong videocard ang compatible sa A8-7500 at accessible b sya for dual graphics?

sir question, ask ko lang po kung anong videocard ang compatible sa A8-7500 at accessible b sya for dual graphics?

a8-7500, according to external sites, was released for oem only hence not so many information about it. its sister, a8-7600 is the closest. it has an r7 igpu with 384 shaders so im guessing its about the same. r7 240/250 gddr3 might be the compatible card for dual graphics. again, there is no official page to support my guess. if I were you, id rather buy a better card like r7 370 and just forget about dual graphics.

Last edited:
mga idol pa advise nman ,gsto ko sana ng gaming pc, 20k lang po budget ko. system unit lang po need ko di na kelangang monitor . tas i prefer 500gb-1tb na hdd. salamat po !

Boss ask ko lang i have a10 7850k and 8gb 1866mhz ram ngpplano kasi ako bumili ng gpu ano maganda ipartner dun nvidia or dual graphics nalang? Medyo kapos ako ako sa budget ngayon so sana yung mura? And smooth sya sa high settings? Maraming salamat boss!

mga idol pa advise nman ,gsto ko sana ng gaming pc, 20k lang po budget ko. system unit lang po need ko di na kelangang monitor . tas i prefer 500gb-1tb na hdd. salamat po !
CPU: Intel Core i3-4170 = 5,100.00
HSF: (Intel Stock HSF)
RAM: G.Skill AEGIS 2x4GB DDR3-1600 CL11 (F3-1600C11D-8GIS) = 2,520.00
MOB: ASRock H81M-VG4 = 1,995.00
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 64MB (WD10EZEX) = 2,480.00
VGA: Palit GTX 750 Ti StormX 2GB GDDR5 128-Bit = 5,999.00
PSU: Corsair VS450 450W PSU = 1,600.00
ATX: Deep Cool Smarter Micro-ATX = 999

Boss ask ko lang i have a10 7850k and 8gb 1866mhz ram ngpplano kasi ako bumili ng gpu ano maganda ipartner dun nvidia or dual graphics nalang? Medyo kapos ako ako sa budget ngayon so sana yung mura? And smooth sya sa high settings? Maraming salamat boss!
magkano budget mo sir?

r7 250 is the compatible video card for dual. get the ddr3. no point in getting the ddr5 if setting up for dual. unless the price difference is minimal.

r7 250 is the compatible video card for dual. get the ddr3. no point in getting the ddr5 if setting up for dual. unless the price difference is minimal.

So r7 250 nalang ako? ok naba yun? Smooth na ba yun sa mga games ngayon in high settings? Budget ko 4k lang eh

So r7 250 nalang ako? ok naba yun? Smooth na ba yun sa mga games ngayon in high settings? Budget ko 4k lang eh

kung ako sayo diretso mo na sa R7 260x, meron sale sa easypc nyan 3999 lang, kalimutan mo na yang crossfire setup mo, discrete gpu na agad, pero kung talagang hangang r7 250 lang budget mo sige mag crossfire ka, mas hamak na mas mabilis pa din ang 260x vs crossfire ng 250+7850K
check mo to sir AMD A10-7850K Dual Graphics Performance

kung ako sa yo, magtyaga ka muna dyan sa igpu mo. malakas naman yan. di mo lang siguro sinet up ng maayos. lalo na kung 720p or 900p lang monitor mo. ipon ka ng malaki laki na. mga 8k. tsaka baka generic ang psu mo. risky mag generic kapag naka dgpu ka.

kung ako sa yo, magtyaga ka muna dyan sa igpu mo. malakas naman yan. di mo lang siguro sinet up ng maayos. lalo na kung 720p or 900p lang monitor mo. ipon ka ng malaki laki na. mga 8k. tsaka baka generic ang psu mo. risky mag generic kapag naka dgpu ka.

1050p nmn monitor ko eh saka psu ko 900w nmn.. hindi ako marunong masyado mgset up ng performance ng apu eh pano ba bosss??

a8-7500, according to external sites, was released for oem only hence not so many information about it. its sister, a8-7600 is the closest. it has an r7 igpu with 384 shaders so im guessing its about the same. r7 240/250 gddr3 might be the compatible card for dual graphics. again, there is no official page to support my guess. if I were you, id rather buy a better card like r7 370 and just forget about dual graphics.

masyadong mabigat sa bulsa ang R7 370 sir hahha :lol: ,3k lang ang budget ko for vcard eh hehe sa gtx po ba ano ang magandang ipares sa processor ko?

1050p nmn monitor ko eh saka psu ko 900w nmn.. hindi ako marunong masyado mgset up ng performance ng apu eh pano ba bosss??

laki naman ng psu tapos apu lang kumakain. :lol: anyway, if you have a lot of ram, set 2gb to graphics. enable AMP if your motherboard supports. a10-7850k is a 2133 native. if your ram is 2133 but the motherboard only supports up to 1866 then theres not much we can do about it. check if your motherboard is fully utilizing your ram. check the ram frequency and timings. get the latest catalyst. at least the 15.7 which supports the target frame rates. observe your game. if the average is like 40fps, then set the target to 40 for smoother gameplay so that it wont be jumping around. since you have a very high psu, you can overclock. again observe how your apu behaves when you game. if gpu load is 100% while cpu load is sleeping at 50%, overclock the igpu only. search around how others overclocked their 7850k. some have went up to 1.1ghz on the igpu side but with water cooler and increased voltage. do not increase voltage yet if youre a beginner. every chip is different. some can go higher than the others. even on the same family. this is what they they call "silicon lottery". if you think 35-40 is already playable for you or at least satisfied, no reason to go beyond it. don't be greedy else you might break your apu.

laki naman ng psu tapos apu lang kumakain. :lol: anyway, if you have a lot of ram, set 2gb to graphics. enable AMP if your motherboard supports. a10-7850k is a 2133 native. if your ram is 2133 but the motherboard only supports up to 1866 then theres not much we can do about it. check if your motherboard is fully utilizing your ram. check the ram frequency and timings. get the latest catalyst. at least the 15.7 which supports the target frame rates. observe your game. if the average is like 40fps, then set the target to 40 for smoother gameplay so that it wont be jumping around. since you have a very high psu, you can overclock. again observe how your apu behaves when you game. if gpu load is 100% while cpu load is sleeping at 50%, overclock the igpu only. search around how others overclocked their 7850k. some have went up to 1.1ghz on the igpu side but with water cooler and increased voltage. do not increase voltage yet if youre a beginner. every chip is different. some can go higher than the others. even on the same family. this is what they they call "silicon lottery". if you think 35-40 is already playable for you or at least satisfied, no reason to go beyond it. don't be greedy else you might break your apu.

Yung mother board ko nmn kaya hanggang 2400mhz ang gsto ko lang nmn makalaro ng bioshock infinite na high settings and smooth dapat issearch ko nrin sa youtube kung pano maraming salamat boss!!!!

Bosing ask lang po ako set up cpu ung mura lang pang gaming dota2.. Pero pede i upgrade pag nagkapera.. Tnx po.. Dami ko natutunan d2 salamat mga bosing..

Maginvest ka sa magandang motherboard. kung mag mumulti monitor ka in the future bili ka na ngayon palang nang mobo na may crossfire/sli. Siyempre magandang PSU nadin para kapag hebigat na yung piyesa mo eh kaya padin nang PSU mo. True Rated PSU nadin sana.

Siguro pwede to:

Core I5/ I7 or counterpart nito sa AMD
1GB DDR5 Video Card
4GBx2 Ram or 2GBx2 Ram
True Rated PSU
Mid Tower Case or Mas malaki depende sa balak mo in the future
Mobo that supports SLI/Crossfire

* Ikaw na bahala sa brand pre hehe

Siguro aabot ka mga 20k or less.

masyadong mabigat sa bulsa ang R7 370 sir hahha :lol: ,3k lang ang budget ko for vcard eh hehe sa gtx po ba ano ang magandang ipares sa processor ko?

mag-ipon ka pa ng konti. baka hindi ka rin masatisfy. basahin mo yung reply ko kay pidye25 kung pano improve performance ng apu mo. optimized nyo rin windows nyo. madaming tips dyan.

Bosing ask lang po ako set up cpu ung mura lang pang gaming dota2.. Pero pede i upgrade pag nagkapera.. Tnx po.. Dami ko natutunan d2 salamat mga bosing..

mag apu ka na lang kung kulang sa budget. mga 15k for cpu only.

wow mukhang maganda nga rin to bosing ah! :thumbsup: ano pala yung sa side nya? natatanggal ba yun? or glass ba sya?

mukhang naka-screw pero baka yan yung parang maliliit. parang yung sa pinaka-skeleton ng mga chassis. malamang natatanggal yan for customization purposes at sympre for replacement.

Back
Top Bottom