Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
anu,, d pa smooth i3 6100 with gtx 750 ti sa gta 5?smooth na nga sa a10 5800k k 12gb 1866 ram..jajaja

- - - Updated - - -

2core 4 threads ay sapat n for gaming,,dgdgan m lng ram ng setup m..

No, 750 Ti is a old na, and i3 ia a weak cpu And GTA V is a very cpu intensive game. Kahit i5 nga stuttering minsan

No, 750 Ti is a old na, and i3 ia a weak cpu And GTA V is a very cpu intensive game. Kahit i5 nga stuttering minsan

I don't think adding more ram sticks would help it. I think it maxes out at 7gb with everything enabled which I imagine you wouldn't play at. If I would upgrade your system, id probably get an ssd first then a 1060/470/480.

not sure about the watchdogs though.

so mga sirs ano po ang ma isa-suggest nyo na method sa pag upgrade ng rig?

saka mga magkano po aabutin?

Yun nga, if you want to overclock, buy a Z170 board and an i7 6700k. If not, buy the normal i7. PERO i suggest, update your BIOS, para maka support mobo mo ng 7th gen intel, then buy i7 7700, same price sa 6700 pero mas mabilis. Then upgrade your GPU, RX 480 would suffice. Or kung malaki budget mo, GTX 1070 kaagad

stuttering?pagkklam k at naexperience k n sa pisonet k ngya2re to pag nglo2ko hdd m o kya my tma psu m..

- - - Updated - - -

kya d mgnda performance ng system m kc 4gb lng ram neto,,,atleast 8gb sna 2x4gb mas ok..tsaka la rin kwenta mtaas n vcard kng 1366x768 lng monitor m
screen tearing lng ang mngyayari,,

stuttering?pagkklam k at naexperience k n sa pisonet k ngya2re to pag nglo2ko hdd m o kya my tma psu m..

- - - Updated - - -

kya d mgnda performance ng system m kc 4gb lng ram neto,,,atleast 8gb sna 2x4gb mas ok..tsaka la rin kwenta mtaas n vcard kng 1366x768 lng monitor m
screen tearing lng ang mngyayari,,

Lol no. GTA V is a CPU intensive game. Kaya d na shocking kung laggy sya sa i3 and sa 750 Ti. Edit, you're wrong. 4Gb and 8gb ram doesn't make a difference in games. Check YouTube benchmarks. Useful lang ang 8gb kung you're multitasking a lot. And yeah it may be a overkill sa 720p pero you can always upgrade a monitor later.

Last edited:
Lol no. GTA V is a CPU intensive game. Kaya d na shocking kung laggy sya sa i3 and sa 750 Ti. Edit, you're wrong. 4Gb and 8gb ram doesn't make a difference in games. Check YouTube benchmarks. Useful lang ang 8gb kung you're multitasking a lot. And yeah it may be a overkill sa 720p pero you can always upgrade a monitor later.

sure ka wla difference ang 4gb sa 8gb sa gaming?jajaja...lag na nga sa dota 2 pag
4gb lng,,,

@jayheil
your replies and recommendations seem to be all over the place :noidea:
nalulumaan ka sa 750ti at nahihinaan ka sa i3 6100 pero ok lang sayo 4gb na RAM? :noidea:

@domz0021
check this out

Last edited:
@jayheil
nalulumaan ka sa 750ti at nahihinaan ka sa i3 6100 pero ok lang sayo 4gb na RAM? :noidea:

There is minimal difference in 4gb and 8gb ram dude. Although minimum na required ng RAM is 8gn but at least you can always add additional ram sticks unlike sa GPU.

Yes, 750 Ti is weaker than an RX 460 and RX 460 is 15% slower than a GTX 1050 which is the same price sa 750 Ti. I know the performance numbers on those cards, kasi from their release i was following those. And okay lang sana if esports like DOTA 2. Eh problema ng isa jan is GTA V, kahit maghanap pa kayo ng reviewers sasabihin talaga na GTA V is a very CPU intensive game. i3 6100 is a weak cpu na, halos same performance nga rin sila sa Pentium na bago ngayon yung hyperthreaded na. I3 paired with an old gpu, d ka talaga mag eexpect smooth Gta v nyan. Unless 720p

There is minimal difference in 4gb and 8gb ram dude. Although minimum na required ng RAM is 8gn but at least you can always add additional ram sticks unlike sa GPU.

Yes, 750 Ti is weaker than an RX 460 and RX 460 is 15% slower than a GTX 1050 which is the same price sa 750 Ti. I know the performance numbers on those cards, kasi from their release i was following those. And okay lang sana if esports like DOTA 2. Eh problema ng isa jan is GTA V, kahit maghanap pa kayo ng reviewers sasabihin talaga na GTA V is a very CPU intensive game. i3 6100 is a weak cpu na, halos same performance nga rin sila sa Pentium na bago ngayon yung hyperthreaded na. I3 paired with an old gpu, d ka talaga mag eexpect smooth Gta v nyan. Unless 720p

yes, i am well aware of the performance differences of each gpu and their generations.
and yes, i am well aware of GTA V's requirements. i have an i7 4790 and an r9 290 but i'm getting lots of screen tearing. corny naman na locked sa 30fps kung enable ko vsync :slap: but that game is quite optimized to work with different hardware. you just have know which features to turn on and off.
baka di mo nakita yung video na pinost ko. gta v seems to perform quite well on the same specs and even with the lower g4560.
yung recommendation mo na palitan ng i5 or i7 yung cpu at bumili ng rx480 would cost 30k which is unreasonable kasi bagong system na yan.
baka optimization issues lang problema nya. outdated drivers, bloatware or even malware maybe :noidea:

@jayheil

@domz0021
check this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SK3SiUHToQ

yes, i am well aware of the performance differences of each gpu and their generations.
and yes, i am well aware of GTA V's requirements. i have an i7 4790 and an r9 290 but i'm getting lots of screen tearing. corny naman na locked sa 30fps kung enable ko vsync :slap: but that game is quite optimized to work with different hardware. you just have know which features to turn on and off.
baka di mo nakita yung video na pinost ko. gta v seems to perform quite well on the same specs and even with the lower g4560.
yung recommendation mo na palitan ng i5 or i7 yung cpu at bumili ng rx480 would cost 30k which is unreasonable kasi bagong system na yan.
baka optimization issues lang problema nya. outdated drivers, bloatware or even malware maybe :noidea:

hmm salamat sir sa pag enlighten, try ko mag update ng drivers and mag format na rin over the weekend.

by the way i'm planning to add another 4GB Ram stick siguro naman di na masama yun no?

also salamat na rin pala sa vid :)

Plano ko po bumili ng graphics card. Siguro mga 5k-6k budget. Ano po ba dapat kong bilhin?

CPU: Intel Core i3 530
RAM: 4.00GB Single-Channel DDR3
Motherboard: ASRock H55M-LE
Graphics: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

Masyado na bang luma yung PC ko para palitan ng graphics card? o dapat palitan na lang lahat?

Plano ko po bumili ng graphics card. Siguro mga 5k-6k budget. Ano po ba dapat kong bilhin?

CPU: Intel Core i3 530
RAM: 4.00GB Single-Channel DDR3
Motherboard: ASRock H55M-LE
Graphics: 512MB NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250

Masyado na bang luma yung PC ko para palitan ng graphics card? o dapat palitan na lang lahat?

rx460 or gtx 1050
1st gen i3... siguro kung di mo na gusto performance ng cpu mo even with the upgrade, you can consider building a new system instead.
besides, you can still use the new gpu on the new system just in case.

hmm salamat sir sa pag enlighten, try ko mag update ng drivers and mag format na rin over the weekend.

by the way i'm planning to add another 4GB Ram stick siguro naman di na masama yun no?

also salamat na rin pala sa vid :)
Check m hdd m rin kng my bad sector using hdd sentinel,,kng skaling merun format m xa ng low level narerepair xa pag d pa gaanung mtgal yung bad sector,,,isa sa sanhi ng low fps ay my bad sector hdd

Last edited:
Hello po mga boss! Pwede po patulong? Pabuild naman po ako ng 25-30k na budget pc. Amd build and intel build po sana para may choices. Tapos para sa games po tsaka autocad, sketchup vray, 3ds max, video rendering & editing. Maraming salamat po.

kailan po ba dapat mag clean ng pc? every 1 month? quarterly?and kapag nilinis ko sya pwedeng punasan ko ng basahan para matanggal ung alikabok? pwede bang punasan ko n lng din mga fans? kahit d ko na tanggalin? and magkano po ba ung blower na pang linis ng pc? do you suggest na bumili ako nun?

Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

pa help naman mga sir
kung di bottle neck ung
rig na pnabuo ko

PROCIE = AMD a10 7860k
MOBO = g1sniper gigabyte
ram = 16gb Balistix
PSU = Huntkey 600w
GPU = Saphire RX480

pa help namn po

Back
Top Bottom