Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
CPU - Intel Pentium G4560 3.5 Ghz

Motherboard - Gigabyte B250M-HD3

Memory - Avexir 4gb

Storage Device - WD 500 Gb

Casing - Power Logic V8 ATX case

Total: 12,798

Add ons:

Graphics Card - Zotac GTX 1050ti 4Gb DDR5 128 Bit
Price: 7,500.00

Power Supply - Seasonic 520 S12
Price: 2,900.00

Overall Total: 23,198.00

Ito Bago Recomend saakin ng PC Cartel Pwede na ba ito?Pinalitan nila ung Last Build ko na:

CPU - Intel Pentium G4560 - 3,170.00

Motherboard - ASRock B150M Pro4 - 4,000.00

Memory - G.Skill Ripjaws V Memory 4gb x2
DDR4 2400 - 4,920.00

Graphics Card - Inno3D GTX 1050 Ti 4GB /
XFX RX 480 8GB GTR Black Edition
- 8,960.00 / 14,570.00

Power Supply - Corsair VS450 - 1,890.00

Storage Drive - Western Digital Blue 500 - 2,849.00

TOTAL: P25,789

Last edited:
Proccessor: AMD A8 7600
Motherboard: EMAXX A70
Memory: 4GB CRUCIAL
Hard Disk: 500GB SEAGATE
Monitor: 19" AOC
Keyboard and mouse: A4 tech Set
Headset: ALLAN
this specs is for computer shop. otherwise kung hindi po to maganda pa suggest po sir thanks!
Questions:
1. Is this specs preferable for dota 2 and can run fast in this game
2. Price list
Note: Planning to get 11pc with 150k budget

you will need a dual channel ram and at least 1866mhz. dota2 consumes about 1gb of vram and 4gb of ram. with that spec, youll be left with 3gb ram only since you have to share that with the igp. performance will also suffer if in single channel. pwede mo ibaba yung monitor size to 18.5" (1366x768) para makapagdagdag ka ng ram.

Last edited:
ano po bang brand ng gtx 1050ti na dual fan ang mairerecommend na bilhin? nagdadalawang isip pa ako kung rx470 na talaga or gtx 1050ti ang bibilhin kong video card

Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

Hello po =) mga bossing tanong ko lang.Balak ko kasing mamili ng ps4 for 2k17 lang and 2k18 and so on.Basta 2k series lang lalaruin.Nasa 17k lang ung console + game.Kung mag bubuild ba ako ng pc ngayon for 17k may build ba na kayang e run ng kasing smooth ng 2k17 sa ps4? thanks po sa sasagot =)

Proccessor: AMD A8 7600
Motherboard: EMAXX A70
Memory: 4GB CRUCIAL
Hard Disk: 500GB SEAGATE
Monitor: 19" AOC
Keyboard and mouse: A4 tech Set
Headset: ALLAN
this specs is for computer shop. otherwise kung hindi po to maganda pa suggest po sir thanks!
Questions:
1. Is this specs preferable for dota 2 and can run fast in this game
2. Price list
Note: Planning to get 11pc with 150k budget

kaya to kung dadagdagan mo ng videocard hehe

Mga master patulong naman poh,

pa build naman po ng CPU tower budget is 40k, mainly use for video and photo editing...

pa suggest na din ng monitor na true color poh,, seperate po toh sa 40k...

thanks in advance mga master

Mga master patulong naman poh,

pa build naman po ng CPU tower budget is 40k, mainly use for video and photo editing...

pa suggest na din ng monitor na true color poh,, seperate po toh sa 40k...

thanks in advance mga master

hantay ka muna ng 2 weeks... April 11 ang release ng R5... sulit ang budget mo dun
about sa color accurate na monitor, try mo ang Dell S21415H and Dell U2414H. 1080p pareho yan since you didn't mention your required resolution
gamit ko Dell U3011
meron din ang LG at Asus na para sa professional video/image editors na hindi na kailangan i-calibrate just to get the 99% srgb color profile

hantay ka muna ng 2 weeks... April 11 ang release ng R5... sulit ang budget mo dun
about sa color accurate na monitor, try mo ang Dell S21415H and Dell U2414H. 1080p pareho yan since you didn't mention your required resolution
gamit ko Dell U3011
meron din ang LG at Asus na para sa professional video/image editors na hindi na kailangan i-calibrate just to get the 99% srgb color profile

Master anu po ung R5?

saka po sa monitor 1080p po sana... at ung sa Dell po na monitor na nasuggest nyo,, 11k-13k ung dalawa... wala po ba na budget monitor para sa viode editing?

Master anu po ung R5?

saka po sa monitor 1080p po sana... at ung sa Dell po na monitor na nasuggest nyo,, 11k-13k ung dalawa... wala po ba na budget monitor para sa viode editing?

wala ka naman sinabi na budget. sabi mo lang true color at hiwalay sa 40k :noidea: hanap ka na lang ng kasya sa budget mo basta IPS ang panel tapos ikaw na mag-calibrate.
AND Ryzen R5... 6 core/12 thread... panis kahit i7 7700k kung video editing ang labanan.

wala ka naman sinabi na budget. sabi mo lang true color at hiwalay sa 40k :noidea: hanap ka na lang ng kasya sa budget mo basta IPS ang panel tapos ikaw na mag-calibrate.
AND Ryzen R5... 6 core/12 thread... panis kahit i7 7700k kung video editing ang labanan.

ay pasensya sir mali ko po, wala nga ko nasabi,

pero if lalabas ung r5 ryzen,

pano po magiging build ko?

if kaya sana mas mura at maipapasok sa 40k budget ung monitor, may baby pa kase ung boss ko na nag papabuild nito eh... tnx po

Mga Idol Questions lang:

1) The RX 580 and 570 will be released this April in PH (3rd Party Brands not Radeon)?
and has 10% performance over RX 480 and 470 with the same current price (4GB = 11k, 8GB = 13k)?
2) Vega na po ba at HBM2 ang gagamiten ng ng RX 580 and 570?
3) Is Volta the Counterpart of Vega in future which cost 15k up and for High-End use right?
4) Kelan po Release ng Ryzen 5 in PH na around 10k php ang price?
5) Extra question: totoo ba na Next year na ang DDR5 Memory Cards (RAM)?

Planning to buy na po kasi ng GPU, target ko is RX 480 4GB Nitro+ for 11k php, pero kung may mas magandang paparating willing to wait kahit 1mon.

Salamat po sa mga sasagot. naresearch ko ndn nman na po, need ko lang confirmation, prang misleading kasi yung ibang info sa internet, hehe.

Mga Idol Questions lang:

1) The RX 580 and 570 will be released this April in PH (3rd Party Brands not Radeon)?
and has 10% performance over RX 480 and 470 with the same current price (4GB = 11k, 8GB = 13k)?
2) Vega na po ba at HBM2 ang gagamiten ng ng RX 580 and 570?
3) Is Volta the Counterpart of Vega in future which cost 15k up and for High-End use right?
4) Kelan po Release ng Ryzen 5 in PH na around 10k php ang price?
5) Extra question: totoo ba na Next year na ang DDR5 Memory Cards (RAM)?

Planning to buy na po kasi ng GPU, target ko is RX 480 4GB Nitro+ for 11k php, pero kung may mas magandang paparating willing to wait kahit 1mon.

Salamat po sa mga sasagot. naresearch ko ndn nman na po, need ko lang confirmation, prang misleading kasi yung ibang info sa internet, hehe.

Misleading mga nakukuha mong info kasi they're all based on rumors and speculations :lol:
  1. official announcement siguro. Still no details about actual release date and specs. Hopefully, all within April. Yan din and speculation about performance improvement and better power optimization
  2. no. Rx 500 series is different from rx vega which will use hbm2. Meron din daw 2 variants ng vega using 4gb & 8gb cards
  3. supposedly
  4. April 11 daw ang official release ng R5. We might get it at the same day but expect over pricing from local vendors. Maybe we should wait 2-4 weeks for prices to normalize
  5. ddr5 on actual consumer mobos = no. Pero finalization ng specs tentative before the year ends or next year. Take note that the standard for ddr4 was approved sinces 2012 pero 2015 lang nagamit sa consumer mobos

Phone mode. Hirap type at edit

Last edited:
Misleading mga nakukuha mong info kasi they're all based on rumors and speculations :lol:
  1. official announcement siguro. Still no details about actual release date and specs. Hopefully, all within April. Yan din and speculation about performance improvement and better power optimization
  2. no. Rx 500 series is different from rx vega which will use hbm2. Meron din daw 2 variants ng vega using 4gb & 8gb cards
  3. supposedly
  4. April 11 daw ang official release ng R5. We might get it at the same day but expect over pricing from local vendors. Maybe we should wait 2-4 weeks for prices to normalize
  5. ddr5 on actual consumer mobos = no. Pero finalization ng specs tentative before the year ends or next year. Take note that the standard for ddr4 was approved sinces 2012 pero 2015 lang nagamit sa consumer mobos

Phone mode. Hirap type at edit

Boss salamat ayos napaka informative, kating kati na kasi ko bumili RX 480 Nitro+ 4GB. kasi iniisip ko baka worth the wait yung RX 570/580. wala naman na ko balak lumagpas sa 11k price range. kaya di ko na antayin Vega. salamat ule.

Hi sir, pa help lang ako, i'm planning to buy a desktop, price range between 15-20k. I will be using this for editing, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom applications and where I can also play Dota2. I prefer 8GB RAM. Thanks!

Paps gusto ko sana magpatulong kung anu maganda set up ng pc,more on offline games lang ako amd or intel ba maganda?basta ung kaya ung mga bago games ngayon,15-20k budget cpu lang..thanks in advance

Hi sir, pa help lang ako, i'm planning to buy a desktop, price range between 15-20k. I will be using this for editing, Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom applications and where I can also play Dota2. I prefer 8GB RAM. Thanks!

Paps gusto ko sana magpatulong kung anu maganda set up ng pc,more on offline games lang ako amd or intel ba maganda?basta ung kaya ung mga bago games ngayon,15-20k budget cpu lang..thanks in advance

heto lagpas ng konti:
CPU: Pentium G4560 = 2890
Mobo: Asrock H110M-HDV = 3150
GPU: Palit GTX 1050 stormx 2gb = 5790
RAM: 8gb GSkill Aegis ddr4 2400 = 3050
SSD: Toshiba q300 240gb = 3450
Case: Cooler Master CMP 102 w/ 500w PSU = 1890
Total = 20,220

note: prices are based from dynaquest's website

Mga sir, kaya ba ng 25-30k na cpu and monitor? For work sya e so sketchup, vray, autocad, lumion tapos yung pwede mag games ng mga latest. Thanks

Sir patulong naman po meron akong cpu i3 intel 2120 3ghz and 4 GB ram

looking for:
Casing- yung medyo maganda tignan :D
PSU
Motherboard
SLI or Single GPU? :noidea:
Optical Drive
network/Lan Card

salamat po :)

Back
Top Bottom