Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
pero sa ngayon ang inaabangan ko si coffee lake eh, parang promising, lalo at considered na pang counter sya ni intel sa ryzen IINM...

Boss nakita ko sa YouTube ang r3 1200 at g4560 eh halos magkapareho lang ng benchmark.... Parang kunti lang ang itinaas ni r3.. 6k kasi si r3...

r3 1300x kna lng,,sayang lng pera m sa ryzen 3 1200 kc halos same lng ng performance kumpara sa pentium g4560

Last edited:
Good day po pa help nmn po mgbuild ng system unit budget po 20k for video/photo editing po at pwede ndn png gaming..
Thanks po.. my ngpapatanong lng po sa akin eh wala din po kasi ako idea kung anong best build ng system unit para sa budget nya.. thanks pomin advance.

sir maganda nyan sir makahiram ka muna ng ganyan kasi tama ung sabi nila sir themonyo tsaka mga ka symb. kasi sayang pera sir kung d compatible... pero kung no choice talaga alternative lang...pero d ko pa sya na try ng high end na mga video card mga his5450 lang tsaka geforce 210 na ginagamit namen pang cctv..

tsaka check mo sir kung may pcie x1 ung board mo... pati test mo muna ung video card mo sa ibang pc kung nagana pa sir pag nagana pa dun ka mag TAE sir
Trial And Error Explore nyo nalang sir atleast dagdag knowledge lang po...mukhang luma na din yata sir ung board pci slot lang ata ung meron un..not sure correct me sir kung mali...eheheh

Di naman po highend yun videocard ko hehe parang ganyan lang din at gumagana naman po videocard ko. Meron po syang pcie x1 sir. Sige po thanks sa info :salute:

Last edited:
Yael Intel lang ba talaga bet mo? mas maganda mag build ng amd now baka lang naman gusto mo din hehe

Bro, okay lang din ang AMD. May nagsabi na okay daw Ryzen.
Bigyan mo naman ako ng magandang AMD build. 30k budget bro and wla ng optical drive. Tia! :)

Last edited:
r3 1300x kna lng,,sayang lng pera m sa ryzen 3 1200 kc halos same lng ng performance kumpara sa pentium g4560

Boss salamat sa reply.. Pag bumili ako ng r3 1300x may integrated video card po ba ito katulad ng g4560 kasi sa yung pera ko parang kasya lang sa board at processor ( may ram na kasi akong nabili) mag iipon pa kasi ako para sa video card...

Boss salamat sa reply.. Pag bumili ako ng r3 1300x may integrated video card po ba ito katulad ng g4560 kasi sa yung pera ko parang kasya lang sa board at processor ( may ram na kasi akong nabili) mag iipon pa kasi ako para sa video card...

walang integrated video ang ryzen sir
no choice ka talaga kung wala ka pang bili pa ng video card, mag g4560 ka lang

walang integrated video ang ryzen sir
no choice ka talaga kung wala ka pang bili pa ng video card, mag g4560 ka lang
Patay...hehehe tama mag g4560 nalang para makatipid nadin. Baka next year yung intel mag lalabas naman ng bagong processors pantapat sa ryzen..

Patay...hehehe tama mag g4560 nalang para makatipid nadin. Baka next year yung intel mag lalabas naman ng bagong processors pantapat sa ryzen..

actually meron na sila pantapat, coffee lake this oct or sept ata un, solid lineup para lang matapatan ung ryzen

Can't wait sa August 21/22. For the announcement of new procie ng intel.

wow!
Intel Core i3-8350K – A Quad Core i3 With Multi-Threading Enabled and 4 GHz Clock Speed

The Intel Core i3-8350K might be the only Core i3 chip in the 8th Gen family that enables overclocking support. Intel’s 8th Gen Core i3 family is also the first to feature 4 cores and some chips will even come with multi-threading enabled which will be a great deal for budget builders. The Intel Core i3 8350K comes with 4 cores, 8 threads that are clocked at 4.0 GHz. The chip features 8 MB of cache and will feature a TDP of 95W.

wow solid to ah 4.0ghz base clock 4 cores/8threads :praise:

Sino po nakapagbuild na ng ryzen 5 po dito? yung ryzen 5 1600 in particular. Tanong ko lang kung anong motherboard ginamit niyo.

wow!
Intel Core i3-8350K – A Quad Core i3 With Multi-Threading Enabled and 4 GHz Clock Speed

The Intel Core i3-8350K might be the only Core i3 chip in the 8th Gen family that enables overclocking support. Intel’s 8th Gen Core i3 family is also the first to feature 4 cores and some chips will even come with multi-threading enabled which will be a great deal for budget builders. The Intel Core i3 8350K comes with 4 cores, 8 threads that are clocked at 4.0 GHz. The chip features 8 MB of cache and will feature a TDP of 95W.

wow solid to ah 4.0ghz base clock 4 cores/8threads :praise:

labo ng article :noidea:
walang hyperthreading dito sa data sheet :think:
Intel-Coffee-Lake-Core-i3-8350K-Core-i3-8100-CPU.png

tapos meron sa article:

There’s also the Intel Core i3-8100 which is a 4 core, non-multi threaded SKU. This chip has a lower clock speed of 65W and features a clock speed of 3.6 GHz. There’s total of 6 MB of L3 cache on the processor itself which confirms the exclusion of multi-threading. The Intel Core i3 chips will not feature boost clocks but they will have a more stable base clock speed and we can expect prices of the chips to be in the sub-$200 US range.
kung maglalagay sila ng hyperthreading sa i3, pinatay naman nila market ng i5 na walang hyperthreading :slap:
eh di tinalo ng mas murang i3 ang mga i5 nila pagdating sa multi-core performance :slap:
their product line-up is just getting more scattered by each generation :noidea:

pero isipin nyo, because of AMD, intel will now bring us i5/i7 performance for i3 prices :peace::cool:

Back
Top Bottom