Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[ADVISE] Help in Assembling/Building/Choosing/Upgrading Your Computer

OhNow3P

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Hi guys,

I started this thread to help everyone wanting a new computer. All you need to do is post the following:
Code:
budget:
usage:

other miscellaneous requirements:

*If to be used for gaming,. please indicate the games you wish to play.

The prices i will be using are those that come from major shops in gilmore and also PCexpress and others... The prices will only reflect that of which on the date of my post.

also please put your requests in this format:

Processor:
Motherboard:
RAM:

Video Card:

Hard Drive:
Optical Drive:

Power Supply:
Casing:

monitor:

Accessories:

please indicate (at least)the size of the hard disk desired, and also what you need/have/prefer.

Thanks.

How to get to Gilmore:
commuting... From EDSA get on the MRT to Cubao and take the other train and get off at Gilmore station. so easy.
driving... Via aurora is the easiest way from EDSA. anyway, just ask na lang cos i dunno where you'll be coming from.

An example post would be as follows:
Hi. Please help me buy a computer for my son. He will be using it mainly for school and some games. He likes to play Dota and L4D. Our budget for the PC would be 20K. We already have a printer, monitor and speakers. Our monitor is a 17" CRT monitor. My son said he prefers 1gb video card.

Thank you.

Last edited:
okay ba tong build na to?

PUBG DOTA2 at iba pang game kahit med sett lang

add ka nalang ng konti sir para GTX 1050ti 4GB na yung kunin mo. Medyo hard to find ngayon yang card pero kapag may nakita ka, yan na kunin mo insted of the 2GB version (average price range around 9-10k, pero last year mga around 7-8k lang yan)

Magandang hapon! may budget po ako na 15k para sa pagbuo ng PC? anu po ba maisasuggest niyo may monitor, kb&mouse na po. Gamit po ay pang documents lang at minimal sa games. Thanks Po!

Ok lang ba na partner ang AMD 7th Gen A6-9500 sa Gigabyte AB350M-HD3? Wat Ram and PSU ang magmatch sa kanya if ever pwede? thanks sa sagot.

ganito po sana bbuild kong pc na pwede din syang pang gaming kaso di ko alam kng maganda case na mura at psu.. dynaquest ako tumitingin

amd ryzen 3 2200g - 5500
ASRock AB350M Pro4 - 4600
GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB Dual DDR4 3200 - 6200
Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB - 2200

Re: [ADVISE]Help you build/choose a Computer

pwede na kaya to pang gaming ? Palit Gt730 ddr5 2gb . low budget lang kasi .. ang mamahal ng iba

pwede na kaya to pang gaming ? Palit Gt730 ddr5 2gb . low budget lang kasi .. ang mamahal ng iba

magkano ba sir budget mo?
if di kaya sir pwede ka naman mag 2nd hand GPU, merong 750ti na 2.5k to 3k na lang now

mga ganyan dn po budget . saan ba makaka bili secondhand na trusted ? hehe .

tipidpc sir, ingat ka lang sa bibilhan mo, tignan mo muna yung feedback/rating nung seller kung talagang legit sya
pwede mo naman test yun during meetup nyo para sure
dami nag bebenta ng 750ti now

okay ba tong build na to? suggest na lang kayo :)

Proc: ryzen 5 2400g
mobo: asrock ab350m
hdd: wd 1tb blue
ram: gskill ripjaws 2x4 8gb 3200mhz
case: tecware f3
psu: vs450 or ill get a cheap 80+ :>

total: 25k dynaquest price, ewan ko kung mas mura sa gilmore haha

mahal pa kasi gpu ngayon e, masyadong overprice haha, kaya na siguro nito pubg no?

Last edited:

mahal pa kasi gpu ngayon e, masyadong overprice haha, kaya na siguro nito pubg no?

be sure po na updated bios na para supported ng mobo mo ang ryzen apu.

pubg on 2400g

https://youtu.be/9hqnZhpili8

Pde kaya dto ung ryzen 3 2200g pra medyo mura nsa magiging 22k n lng cia

Back
Top Bottom