Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Alcatel One Touch 918N/D/M Tricks and Tutorials

Nabasa sa swimming pool ung fone ko. DAMN!! Nag boot naman nung pinatuyo ko peronag hahang tapos ung home button pag pinipress nag vovolume down din. Hardware defect na kayo to? Mahal ba paayos nito? Tnx!:weep::weep:

Hardware yan... dapat di mo muna in-on...

Mga sir, gagana ba ung custom rom ni sir banjo sa alcatel glory x 918D. Ifaflash ko sana kaso baka mabrick kung magkaiba sila ng model. Patulong naman. Thanks!

4 me maganda. gamit kong touchpal un s stockrom kahit nakayonip aq. un iba kcng keyboard pag naka alphanumeric ka di nagsusulat pag sa password..

ahhh.. nakastockrom lang po kasi ako boss eh ^^

bakit ganun.. di ko maview ung number sa phonebook.. pagpinindot ko na ung name 'android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly' ang nakalagay..

mga boss may alam ba kaung pang screenshot na pwedeng mascreenshot ung laro? ung screen shot it pro di mapicturan ung inotia habang naglalaro ako eh ehehe

mga master help nman kung paano mag assign ng mp3 as message alert tone at ringtone sa alcatel 918n rooted phone. tnx

mga master help nman kung paano mag assign ng mp3 as message alert tone at ringtone sa alcatel 918n rooted phone. tnx

for message alert tone, put your files to sd card -> media -> audio -> notifications. once done, you will now be able to see them in the list.

for ring tone, open your music player and play the mp3 file. while at it, press menu -> set as ringtone.

Hello mga sir, for some reason di ko mapagana yung data2ext sa glory x ko stock 2.3.6. i followed sir bluerain's guide, i don't know if i'm missing anything. oh and whenever i plug the sd to my pc and reformat the ext2 partition laging ubos yung free space nya and hindi din nagccount dun sa internal memory ng phone ko pag chineck ko sa phone.

edit: meh ayaw mainstall ng Link2SD sakin error code "-120"

edit2: performing OTU "AGAIN" and will create a proper cwm backup of the fresh 2.3.6 this time. tips for people who end up using OTU, after the download reaches 100% on step 2, copy the damn "downloaded" folder in C:\ONE TOUCH Upgrade S 1.8.2\downloaded and paste it somewhere safe (mine was around 1.3gb with 20K+ small files in it including the 10k+ files i got from sir bluerain's page). The files in this folder will be deleted (not sure if it's after finishing the whole process of OTU or if it's after you reboot your pc) and will be downloaded again if you perform another OTU.

Last edited:
to all glory x users that came with 2.3.6 gingerbread: may nakapagpagana na ba sainyo ng data2ext? kasi kagabi ko pa to ginagawa ayaw talagang madetect nung ext2 partition. i even tried it with a freshly OTU'd rom that only has superuser, es file explorer and ext2_enabler from sir bluerain pero ayaw pa din talaga. am i missing something important here?

tried using link2sd as well pero ayaw mainstall may error code "-120" na nagpop up :weep:

wala pa sir, the only things we can do to 2.3.6 that i know of are root and flash cwm recovery, im still unsure about running scripts and whatnot

to all glory x users that came with 2.3.6 gingerbread: may nakapagpagana na ba sainyo ng data2ext? kasi kagabi ko pa to ginagawa ayaw talagang madetect nung ext2 partition. i even tried it with a freshly OTU'd rom that only has superuser, es file explorer and ext2_enabler from sir bluerain pero ayaw pa din talaga. am i missing something important here?

tried using link2sd as well pero ayaw mainstall may error code "-120" na nagpop up :weep:

fat32 lng po yata supported ng phone natin for link2sd.

aye i just found out about it. btw should i link everything even the ones that came preinstalled to sd?

Question lang po about sa messaging. Kasi di ba chat type dapat ang sms? Bakit hindi po naka sequence ang messages according to messages sent and received. Bigla nalang po naging ganun. Hope someone can help. Its a bit annoying.

Back
Top Bottom