Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Alcatel One Touch 918N/D/M Tricks and Tutorials

mga sir. until now di ko pa nasusubukan ung v6 supercharger kc mabilis nmn ung phone ko pero gusto ko pa din sana subukan. patulong naman po ng step by step procedure and setting at yung link ng specific na version.

pwde po bang iroot ang phone na di muna iinstall ang custom recovery? kng pwde paano po ba?

Tanong lang po, meron na po bang balita dun sa flashing led light pag may incoming message or notifications. Yung tulad po sa blackberry phones ?

Salamat po ! :thumbsup:

good day po. sana po matulungan nyo ko, may alcatel one touch 918n po ako, originally 2gig yung micro sd card nya, kaso lumalabas kasi na insufficient memory, delete some files kaya nag decide po ako bumili ng 8 gig, kaya lang after ko mag download, 7 gig free pa pero still paulit ulit ba lumalabas yung insufficient memory/ low phone memory storage delete some files or applications. ano po ba pede ko gawin?. thanks po.:help:

@ sir blue.

nag back read po ako dun sa nag sisimula pa lang kayo mag port ng rom.
tanong lang po

ang basehan ba sa processor eh ung ganto "ARMv7" or kaylangan exact talaga na pangalan nung processor?

good day po. sana po matulungan nyo ko, may alcatel one touch 918n po ako, originally 2gig yung micro sd card nya, kaso lumalabas kasi na insufficient memory, delete some files kaya nag decide po ako bumili ng 8 gig, kaya lang after ko mag download, 7 gig free pa pero still paulit ulit ba lumalabas yung insufficient memory/ low phone memory storage delete some files or applications. ano po ba pede ko gawin?. thanks po.:help:

Hanap ka ng rom na supported ng ext2-4 then magpartion ka,

Or try mong magmove ng mga apps mo to sd kc ung internal memory ung napuno nyan

Hi, I am newbie with all the android stuff...My mom gave me an alcatel glory x that is from sun because she wanted me to part of her plan...

Anyway, I followed the steps on how to root the phone on the first part of the thread and successfully installed the superuser app and it means that my phone is now rooted right?

next is i am trying to delete the apps that I will never use like maps or facebook because I am user twitter linked to my fb... I followed the instructions on how to download and install the titanium app in order for the apps to be deleted but when I try to delete it an error will tell me, "can't delete apk file not found". I tried many things but alas my luck has ran out..

so my questions are:

1.) how can i deleted those not usable apps using titanium app?

2.) if titanium app is not a good app, is there another way or another app? (note: I tried reading the thread from the beginning but I got tired eventually..T_T)

3.)I will try the supercharge v6 or ram manager... but which is better?

4.)I heard from a friend that I can overclock my alcatel glory x... Is it advisable?

Please I need your help... I will purchase a 8GB memory maybe next month before I will do the partitioning and other stuff...so I need your valuable input...

Please and Thank you!:noidea::pray:

Hi, I am newbie with all the android stuff...My mom gave me an alcatel glory x that is from sun because she wanted me to part of her plan...

Anyway, I followed the steps on how to root the phone on the first part of the thread and successfully installed the superuser app and it means that my phone is now rooted right?

next is i am trying to delete the apps that I will never use like maps or facebook because I am user twitter linked to my fb... I followed the instructions on how to download and install the titanium app in order for the apps to be deleted but when I try to delete it an error will tell me, "can't delete apk file not found". I tried many things but alas my luck has ran out..

so my questions are:

1.) how can i deleted those not usable apps using titanium app?

2.) if titanium app is not a good app, is there another way or another app? (note: I tried reading the thread from the beginning but I got tired eventually..T_T)

3.)I will try the supercharge v6 or ram manager... but which is better?

4.)I heard from a friend that I can overclock my alcatel glory x... Is it advisable?

Please I need your help... I will purchase a 8GB memory maybe next month before I will do the partitioning and other stuff...so I need your valuable input...

Please and Thank you!:noidea::pray:

mmm. .if titanium back up is not working for you try downloading root explorer or es file explorer (im currently using es file explorer) then open es file explorer go to settings/root settings and check "root explorer" and "up to root" then go back to es file explorer the go to system/app mark all the apk's that you want to delete. after deleting all of the apk's that you dont want theres a chance that alot of pop up from the sysytem then go to recovry/settings and format your phone but be carefull in deleting the apk coz you might delete the system app. .make sure you make a back up first. .goodluck ^_^

tanong ko lang. meron ako alcatel one touch 918. sa ngayon nag blink sya occassionally kahit di ko ginagalaw. ano kaya cause nito. thanks

sabi ng tech sa SUN rooted n daw yung alcatel ko .... kya daw nasira ang touch screen baka dawa mali yung pag root ko ... sabi ko nmn 7 months ko n ginagamit tong phone ko n naka root ..... void daw ang warranty pag naka root .... d ang ginawa ko nag update ako sa alcatel ......bumalik sa dati nya n stock rom ... wala ciang nagawa hahahaaaa....

tanong ko lang mga sir, kapag po ba kumuha ako sa sun cellular ng 918n sa plan 350, ilang taon po ba kailangan tapusin para maging akin na yung unit?

Back
Top Bottom