Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Alcatel One Touch Pixi First (4024e) Rooting Guide (tried and tested)

jonathanwick

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Disclaimer: rooting your phone will void any warranty you have, and I will not take responsibility if you brick it, its all on you..
after a lot of frustration rooting, I've tried KingRoot, kingo-root, root genius, framaroot, etc. only this one worked...

What you'll need:
- a computer running windows. ( i used a pc running windows 10)
- an alcatel one touch pixi first (4024e).
- working internet connection

helpfull links you might want to check first..
1. make a backup your current firmware here..
2. if you don't have a backup and have already bricked your phone, try this

steps:
prep mobile device
- first enable developer options. if you don't know how to do THIS very basic step, STOP and DON'T PROCEED, you'll likely brick your phone.
- on the developer options, tick usb debugging.
View attachment 332427

on the computer
1. install vroot from this thread. credits to the author of course.
2. once installed you will see an iRoot icon on your desktop (not vRoot, thats fine). recommend that you run it with admin rights.
3. plug in your device using your data cable and let it be recognized. if not then install the drivers.
(windows 10 automatically installed the drivers for me so didn't need to install again.)
4. press root and wait.
5. once its done, you will see a new app called kingroot in your app drawer, thats your equivalent for supersu..
View attachment 332426
6. you will also notice ads showing up everywhere... a trade off in using a chinese program, but those can be easily removed.

to remove extra softwares that causes ads to popup:
1. use kingroot to remove the harmfull sofware.
or if you wanna get geeky and hands-on..
2. install smanager from Google Playstore.
!!! WARNING !!! !!! WARNING !!! !!! WARNING !!! !!! WARNING !!!:
"NOTICE THE CAPS" and "DON'T DELETE THE "Settings.apk" WITH A CAPITAL LETTER AND ITS .ODEX FILE OR YOU'LL BRICK YOUR PHONE"..
3. using smanager browse "/system/priv-apps/" and move "settings.apk(375k size)" and "xy_1_0904_icon.apk(460k size)" somewhere in your sdcard for reference, I just deleted it:)

if you made it this far, congratulations and start optimizing you rooted phone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-03-22-26-43.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-03-22-26-43.png
    83 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2017-12-03-22-26-12.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-03-22-26-12.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom