Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ang lalake nakahikaw at meron rings na katulad ng babae, attractive din.

Alodia143

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Kung ano ginagawa ng babae like earings at nagsusuot ng ring ay nagagawa din ng lalake. To be honest, attractive rin pala sa lalake. E bakit halos wala ako nakikita lalake na nagsusuot ng earing? Ano tingin niyo sa lalake na meron hikaw?

Accessories pandagdag attraction pwedeng dahil sa mababa ang self-esteem nya o gusto nya magmukhang cool. Yung iba para lang sa misdirection kasi mas-unang nakikita yun bago yung mukha nung tao.

Sorry..but most guys with piercings that i've met are either may pagka jeje, gangster, pa emo, pa punk, may pagka weirdo o pasaway. Of course there will always be exemptions but generally they give me that 'immature' vibes. I would probably find some of them attractive but definitely not the type I would get serious with. Hate me but that is my honest opinion.

Personally I'm not irked on seeing guys wearing earrings, rings or any accessories for that matter. I've drilled to myself to mind my own business so I accept other people as they are. Their body, their style, their life. I am more concerned to those na gustong magsuot pero hindi nila magawa because they're worried of what society might think of them.

Their body, their rules :yes:
Besides, yung mga gusto natin sa ibang tao is napaka-subjective din, based on our own personal preferences, kaya kung anong attractive sayo eh pwedeng hindi attractive sa ibang tao, vice-versa.

Mukhang si ts alodia143 din ata si Abbie_Sinclair dito sa new symb :think:

Back
Top Bottom