Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

>>Anong Feelings Ng Single<<

johncarlo18

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score

>>Anong Feelings Ng Single<<
I-am-Single.jpg

I_Am_Single.jpg

im_single_and_i_love_it_postcard.jpg

tumblr_mdf3gyiob21qb7oq8o1_400.jpg

:thumbsup:SHARE YOUR STORY BEING A SINGLE:thumbsup:

I think the advantages of being in a good long-term relationship vastly outweigh the disadvantages, but on the other hand not all long-term relationships are good.

Some advantages of remaining single:
>If you have a job or a hobby that you find extremely absorbing, you can devote as much time to it as you like without worrying about neglecting your partner.
>You can more easily take advantage of opportunities that require major lifestyle changes, e.g., moving to a different city. Once you're in a long-term relationship, especially a marriage, and
most especially with kids, your ability to drop everything on short notice becomes much more constrained.
>If you're attracted to someone you've just met, you can pursue them without cheating. Even if you don't pursue them, you won't risk feeling guilty or having your partner notice you're spending
an awful lot of time with your eyes pointed in the direction of the person in question.
>You can optimize your living space for your own needs and habits, no need to compromise with another person who has conflicting needs or habits.

A few disadvantages of remaining single:
>Nobody to talk to or go do stuff with on a moment's notice -- of course you still have friends, but it's not the same as having someone who's always nearby.
>You are less financially secure; if you are injured or lose your job, you will have to lean on friends and family.
>Getting sick is kind of a drag when there's nobody to care for you.
>The possibility of long dry spells with no close companionship. Not all of the single people I know are lonely, but almost all of the lonely people I know are single.
>If you want kids, you will raise them as a single parent which can be a challenge.

The advantages notwithstanding, I firmly believe that some people are better suited to marriage or long-term relationships than others. Nobody should be forced to be single, but being forced
by circumstance or social pressure to be in a relationship is just as bad for some people.

Last edited:
Madaming pera, kahit saan ka magpunta, kahit sino makatext mo, kahit late ka na umuwi ng bahay ayos lang, carefree..

un nga lang wala kang kailabyuhan pag balemtayms.

Ako naman dameng pera at oras na pwede kong ubusin..nagagawa ko ang gusto ko hehehe

minsan masaya
minsan malungkot at nakakainggit lalo na pag may nakikita kang happy couple :D

kayanga eh minsan nakakainggit :)

lahat nang nabanggit... sagot ko din haha :D

masaya nman kahit papano ayaw ulit masaktan eh c:

haha sabagay all of us have a good oppinion hehe..

masarap din maging single,pero minsan talaga naiisip ko na sana mag ka gf na ako,3 years narin akong alone haha :)

hehesakin masaya na masaya na masarap

masaya, pero mas masaya kapag may partner ka.. nag-aamplify ung happiness!!

mapupuno pera natin sa wallet kapag single tayo :D :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom