Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong Religion Mo at Bakit?

anong relihiyon mo?

• aetheist

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • islam

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • protestant

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • iglesia ni kristo

Votes: 55 19.1%
  • seventh day adventist

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • baptist

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • jehovas witness

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • born again christian

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • dating daan

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • el shaddai

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • jesus is lord

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • doane baptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • interfaith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catholic

Votes: 74 25.7%
  • others(note:voters name will not be displayed)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
Re: Anong Religion Mo?

i am a born again Christian.

no offense to others, but i simply don't look at others religion.
i believe that religion is a way to simply create division within people.
have you ever think that because of religion, a lot of things happen from a small point of view or opinion.
in history, if you happen to watch Kingdom of Heaven, it was between the muslims and christians.
now a lot of sects has existed that even divide people and take away unity.

religion is not important, it is your relationship with whom you believe is in fact what is and what will be the most important thing.

have anyone of you ever asked yourself if i'm a Catholic (Roman Catholic), if i'm an Iglesia ni Cristo, if i'm a Muslim, if i'm Jehova's Witness, if i'm 4th Watcher, if i'm with Ang Dating Daan, if i'm a Baptist, if i'm a Born Again, what was the thing i have contributed to share the love of whom i believe in?
what did i do to tell others about my maker? about my saviour? about my redeemer?

have you ever asked yourself, what on earth am I here for?
did you discover your life's purpose by joining religious groups. if so.

God bless all of you:pray:
Bro galing parehas tau ng religion...I have Jesus in my heart..im proud to be born again christian..

hopefully at sa awa ng diyos, on january eh mabautismuhan na ako bilang isang "Iglesia Ni Cristo"

i would like to ask, atheism ba is a religion? kasi from what i know i religion is a latin word ba? meaning to tie back ba or to tie to god. what i know is "reli" means to tie "gion" yata ay god. unclear pero i know that atheist doesn't have a religion. they do not know god and they do not praise any god.

also i believe that a man needs a religion for him to be saved, the thing is you have to search for the true religion. to look for a true one here's the tip: make sure that this religion or sect doesn't preach their own will, all of their acts should be based on bible. walang hihigit at walang kukulang.

Roman Catholic ako.

C.S. Lewis, in one of his essays -if I'm not wrong, it is The seeing Eye, said that all religions of this world holds a glimmer and spark of truth.

In all actuality, religions share the same tenets if only people would take a closer look and keep an open mind. Almost all religions share the similarity in preaching tolerance with other religion. Mostly, it's the politics in religious groups that separate and divide and not the religious belief per se.

Kaya mga kapatid, kung ano mang relihiyon, paninawala o hindi paniniwala meron ka, kung self-confessed atheist ka, kahit na agnostic pa: Peace tayo. We won't be judged with what organized religion we belong to but how we lived our lives.

`INC Po AKo LOkaL Ng CEnTRAL....`

dmi n pLang MGA kapatid Ko S INC d2...

:):)

Roman Catholic ako.

C.S. Lewis, in one of his essays -if I'm not wrong, it is The seeing Eye, said that all religions of this world holds a glimmer and spark of truth.

In all actuality, religions share the same tenets if only people would take a closer look and keep an open mind. Almost all religions share the similarity in preaching tolerance with other religion. Mostly, it's the politics in religious groups that separate and divide and not the religious belief per se.

Kaya mga kapatid, kung ano mang relihiyon, paninawala o hindi paniniwala meron ka, kung self-confessed atheist ka, kahit na agnostic pa: Peace tayo. We won't be judged with what organized religion we belong to but how we lived our lives.

Tama! Kung ano na ang nagisnan mo huwag ka nang lumipat. Kasi ang lilipatan mo po ay siguradong mali. Wala po kasing tamang relihiyon sa Kristyanismo. Kung katoliko ka huwag ka nang maghanap pa nang iba kasi yan na rin ang pinakatama na relihiyon kung bigyan natin ng paghahambing kasi yung sumulat nang bibliya ay mga paring katoliko noong araw.

INC forever...

Kung alam lang ng Tao ang purpose niya bakit sya nabubuhay... Sana malalaman din nya yung dapat nyang kalagyan...

Roman catholic forever!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.

Roman Catholic Po:salute:

born muslim. non practicing. have agnostic influences. believes in dualism. if and when i decide to continue my mage training, i'd re-enter the muslim faith.

Roman Catholic......sagrado katoliko po!:

Last edited:
What religion do you belong to? :)

curious lang.. ano po ba mga religion/sect/church na kinabibilangan nio? Christian? Catholic? INC? Jehovah's? Islam? at iba pa? :)

para naman malinaw, so that we'd know much better ang mga nakkaforum natin. :)

no debates here ah..;)

i'll begin...

Christian Born again po ako, formerly Jesus is Lord Church, now sa Jesus Christ the Lifegiver Ministries in Laguna Buenavista. :)

sana reply kauu. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom