Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anong Religion Mo at Bakit?

anong relihiyon mo?

• aetheist

Votes: 25 8.7%
  • islam

Votes: 24 8.3%
  • protestant

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • iglesia ni kristo

Votes: 55 19.1%
  • seventh day adventist

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • baptist

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • jehovas witness

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • born again christian

Votes: 35 12.2%
  • dating daan

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • el shaddai

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • jesus is lord

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • doane baptist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • interfaith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • catholic

Votes: 74 25.7%
  • others(note:voters name will not be displayed)

Votes: 25 8.7%

• Total voters
religion ko dati,wag muna kabago-bago ko palang baka makaoffend sa ibang forumer.,,,dahil sa internet ay nalaman kong may mali rin pala dati kong religion,kaya ipinagpatuloy ko search about bible,origin of christianity etc,etc,

good for you sir... marami naman tyo pareparehas na reason why we left our childish thing...

anthony flew is a deist... and not connected in any stupid religion existing now a days...

kaibigan basahin mo muna itong story ni Anthony Flew:
http://creation.com/review-there-is-a-god-by-antony-flew

salamat ,,nabasa ko narin "anthony flew theology and falsification",,,,,,ito naman ang sarili kong opinion,,,ano ba ang aasahan natin sa isang theologist kundi ipagtanggol ang paniniwala sa diyos,,diyan sila nabubuhay at diyan din kumikita,,,,,kapanipaniwala ba na ang isang 15yo.na dependent pa sa amang ministro ng metodista ay isa nang atheist,,,,di lang kaya idinagdag lang nya sa kangyang kwento na atheist siya at 15,,

Re: Anong Religion Mo?

ako, kaanib sa Iglesia ng Dios :-)

ako wala pang religion.. pru naniniwala ako na my tunay na relihiyon un talagang sumusunod sa utos at naka sulat sa BIBLE ang tinuturo na walang kulang at labis un ang papasukin kung relihiyon ung "PERFECT" talaga na nasa bible ang lahat ng turo.

nagsusuri pa lang ako..

Wala po akong religion & I am proud to say that. sa mga nangyayari ngaun sa bansa natin na may kinalaman sa mga taong may relihiyon e mas ggustuhin ko pang maging free thinker na lng. ;)

Last edited:
pahab0l :clap: iglesia ni cristo po ak0... :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Jesus Christ> RELIGION

Christian

Last edited:
Pastafarianism po... na appreciate ko po kasi yung isang condiment ni FSM sa "The 8 Condiments"

#6 I’d Really Rather You Didn’t build multimillion-dollar churches/temples/mosques/shrines to my Noodly Goodness when the money could be better spent (Take your pick):
1. Ending poverty
2. Curing diseases
3. Living in peace, Loving with passion, And lowering the cost of cable.

I might be a Complex-Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, but I enjoy the simple things in life. I ought to know. I AM the Creator.

Pastafarianism po... na appreciate ko po kasi yung isang condiment ni FSM sa "The 8 Condiments"

#6 I’d Really Rather You Didn’t build multimillion-dollar churches/temples/mosques/shrines to my Noodly Goodness when the money could be better spent (Take your pick):
1. Ending poverty
2. Curing diseases
3. Living in peace, Loving with passion, And lowering the cost of cable.

I might be a Complex-Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, but I enjoy the simple things in life. I ought to know. I AM the Creator.

I'll take the Scandinavian Route: Provide free world-class education for everybody. The advanced quality of learning should take care of ridding all the nonsense in any country. The rest—vibrant economy, mentally healthy citizens—will just naturally follow suit. The long and short of it is that we address the root of the issue: ignorance and poverty, the all-time partners in crime of humanity. ;)

However, what I understand is that even the Pastafarians have this in mind. So all's good in that direction.

Iglesia ni Cristo. The teachings. I was a catholic before but I joined a bible study from Iglesia and it made me think about religions.

IGLESIA NI CRISTO - The teachings are based solely from the bible, the only religion that strongly teaches the importance of Christ's body or the church. Had compared every religions but INC shines above all.

Back
Top Bottom