Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Anung sapatos ang favorite nyo

chuck taylor & ed hardy.. i use 'em everyday

Mas madalas akong nakasandals (caterpillar) kasi comfortable at presko sa paa. Dalawa lang rubber shoes ko na kahit medyo napamahal ako eh sulit na sulit sa tibay. Sabi nga sira na paa mo- buhay pa sapatos mo heheheh.... Merrell and K-Swiss.

Sa WADE dami magaganda pang porma, I also use the new Hyperfuse by Nike. ( Yung Red )
I also have Vans and ZooYork.

i love my DC TONIC! pero CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR GAMIT KO LAGI! bwahahaha

Converse (chuck taylor), so fab, zara & aldo shoes (on my wish list), nike and shoes in st. francis (mura na maganda pa)...

vans lang yan tska converse, yan lang kasi mga trip ko suotin as of now eh...

1_283681495l.jpg

kapares nung isa mong sapatos ung akin :)) hahaha ako naman trip ko adidas, nikedunk,DC,zooyork pati minsan ecko :P iba iba haha

Back
Top Bottom