Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ask lang po regarding sa website

cloudfiers

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
good day po mga sir, ano po magandang gamitin na language for publising over the internet, ano po ba magang hosting legit na gamitin kahit na may bayad monthly bastat legit po , pahinge po ako nang tutorial gusto ko po sana gumawa nang website yung education purposes magsasave po nang mga data thank you

ano po magandang gamitin na language for publising over the internet

That depends on what kind of website will you be publishing. Each language has its own advantages.
Use the one you're already familiar with, I suggest. I wasn't sure how far you can go with your educational purpose site, but I think, WAMP (windows, apache, mysql, php) stack might be enough for that.

ano po ba magang hosting legit na gamitin kahit na may bayad monthly bastat legit po

Most likely all the hosting sites were legit. It depends on what kind of programming language / stack you'll be using. If you use .NET, look for a hosting site that support .NET web app hosting, 'cause not all support .NET web app hosting. Same thing with Java, not all hosting sites does support Java Web apps, so you'll like be looking on hosting site that supports Java Web app like OpenShift (http://https://www.openshift.com/). But what you would want to look for a hosting site is the technologies they're currently supported and that fits on your budget and just right for the kind of site you'll gonna be publishing. basically, I suggest you might consider the ff. first:

- price
- amount storage needed
- domain name
- bandwidth
- security
- support

But you can use free hosting like this (https://www.biz.nf/) . Good for starters.

pahinge po ako nang tutorial

PHP and MySQL might be a good start for learning CRUD (create,read, update, and delete). I cannot provide specific site for the tutorials, but you can search it using google. there are lots of tutorials out there. Or just browse on this forum/ or just wait further for more responses from the members.

hope this helps :)

Last edited:
@prem0nitions, ano pang sasabihin eh sinabi mo na lahat. LMFAO!

@PS, well yun na yun.

good day all of you,
thank you for your suggestion I think it's helpful but I am asking again one more time if you don't mind ,
is it good to published my website program i am using asp.net mvc 5 to microsoft azure is it good for saving data ?

good day all of you,
thank you for your suggestion I think it's helpful but I am asking again one more time if you don't mind ,
is it good to published my website program i am using asp.net mvc 5 to microsoft azure is it good for saving data ?

if you have the money go ahead. pero kung visitor mo mga thousands pataas medyo mapapalaban ang server mo.

ano bang magandang gamitin na server sir??
any suggest thanks

apache or php server kasi mostly ginagamit pag web based tsaka open source. kung support lang nmn ung problema madami dito sa symbianize ang tutulong para makapag deploy ng website. anung website po b yan?

base dun sa taas

- price -- cheap
- amount storage needed - unlimited
- domain name sometimes free
- bandwidth unli
- security - depends on the hosting sometimes offered like https
- support - server support not language or library support

good day po mga sir, ano po magandang gamitin na language for publising over the internet, ano po ba magang hosting legit na gamitin kahit na may bayad monthly bastat legit po , pahinge po ako nang tutorial gusto ko po sana gumawa nang website yung education purposes magsasave po nang mga data thank you

if gusto mo ng hosting site email me here [email protected] para ma discuss ko sayo :)

Mga sir panu po ba mag delete ng website?sana may mkatulong sa akin..limot na ang password kasi

Back
Top Bottom