Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
ganyan talaga dito, di talaga maiiwasan ang mainit na diskusyon paminsan minsan. paminsan minsan nga ba?
merong bastos at meron ding matino. merong below the belt kung tumira at meron naman balat sibuyas.

ano na kaya ang nangyari dun sa naghamon sakin ng suntukan? malamang nakasuot na ng bestida yun at may make up na palagi.....

ah yun ba? nagbihis, tinawag ang mga amiga nya at nagga-gangnam style na papunta sa yo.

well, done for now. tomorrow, back to the wilderness ulit ako. ala ulit internet. mahaba-habang backreading ulit pagbalik ko. hehehe, babay

Last edited:
@renmazuo274
Thanks for the history. I'm not like them. I am not even theist. I have no plan of taking same path as they did. I came here for the discussion until came along mr/s blackstein here.

@blackstein
still waiting we could discuss in your thread.
iba na po ata ang tono nyo ngayon, parang iba sa tono mo sa 1st up to 3rd page ng thread. or pwedeng iba ung dating sakin? parang biglang kambyo na?
Anyway I dont want unwanted arguments gusto ko lang po about sa thread mo. dun ka sana magreply. may pending tanong ako. this is an invite for us to investigate your unified theory deeper. madami din gustong makaalam not only me. we can both explain it to the other readers and see kung ano yung sabi mo. kung ayaw mo naman ok lang sakin pero others will think you are avoiding it.

ganyan talaga dito, di talaga maiiwasan ang mainit na diskusyon paminsan minsan. paminsan minsan nga ba?
merong bastos at meron ding matino. merong below the belt kung tumira at meron naman balat sibuyas.

ano na kaya ang nangyari dun sa naghamon sakin ng suntukan? malamang nakasuot na ng bestida yun at may make up na palagi.....

Labanderang bakla na siya ngaun?:rofl:

I dont believe that freewill is true but that doesnt stop me from making my choices. basahin mo po ulit example ko nauna. believing in something as a concept will not necessarily restrict the way of real living. lahat po ng hindi naniniwala sa freewill still makes choices in their real day to day living. Let me share another similar situation. I'm sure you know that there are people who doesn't believe in the concept of time, right? these people are not restricted to use a watch or tell the time from a clock. they just believe in the concept but still go on their normal everyday life. alam ko gets mo rin sir.

I don't know how your statement address my point.

The power to ignore. You may want to practice it.

November na... puro drawing pa rin ang meet up. :p

@bobolangikaw if you are really an agnostic then you should respect blackstein if she didn't want to answer the questions so be it, nag iiniatate ka ng friction that would cause fire , wait natin si ate blackstein ;)

@renmazuo thanks for giving a brief history

hangang drawing na lang yang meetup na yan.. ang reyna ng meetup na si biba busy na sa sarkeloprends nya

wag mo na isama si sir dhanzboy i have nothing against him plus he has more sense i can agree to than you, i have been reading long enough in these threads to know na ikaw lang naman lagi ngaantay ng wave na sinasabi mo. naghahanap ka lang nga mga newbie na papahiyain. well here i am, hinahamon kta harapin mo ako at mga hamon ko sa unified theory mo. dun tyo sa thread mo magusap. start answering the first question.:lol:

There is this place (clue: the most popular forum in the Philippines) where people like you can be together with - people like you.

Symbianize's Traditions and Beliefs is a very different kind of forum. If you are looking / maintaing / initiating for a fight - then you should not be here.

Hindi.

Atheist - I don't believe in god/s

Agnostic - I don't know if there are god/s

Atheistic Agnostic - I don't know if there are god/s but I don't believe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism

how do you define the term 'agnostic', BTW?

'Strong atheist' ang tinutukoy mo dito, a subset of atheism.
The term 'atheist' in general means non-belief in the existence of God/gods.
There is, however, a subset called 'strong atheists' who do openly claim that there is no God/s.
Dito sa Symbianize ewan ko kung sino yung mga atheist na openly kine-Claim nila na wala talagang God/gods,
Deity/deities, CREATOR, Supreme Being, Higher Being, First Cause, Intelligent Designer
or kung ano man ang nais mong itawag.

What do you mean by this?

Atheistic agnosticism is NOT a religion. ganun din ang atheism.

I mean, last year ako naging atheist(atheistic agnostic to be exact). gets?

I am an atheistic because I don't believe the CLAIM made by theist that there is a God/gods.
I am an agnostic because I cannot know for certain that there is no God or CREATOR. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic_atheism
sa Spectrum of theistic probability ni Richard Dawkins, #6 ako.

So interested with your stand/belief Pinoy Radical. Me, I'm neither of the two. Just wanted to study and learn more. Kaya interested ako masyado sa yong belief.

This is a forum of ideas. Ang religion/philosophy/politics are the most explosive topics, natural ang init ulo natural din ang kaunting friction kung wala ganyan hindi natin maeexplain mga ideas natin, basta progressive na usapan at walang mud-slings/pikunan. Madami nang dumaan na ganyan. Kung matutuloy man yan pagtatapat nila dun sa kabilang thread isa ako sa mga magaabang. Malay natin nagrereview lang ng mabuti si blackstein bago tanggapin yun hamon.:)

Last edited:
people keep visiting my profile, lol
nah I'm a lazy person, forces won't move me

btw something's fishy..

wala na yatang mangyayaring ganyan. drawing lang yan.

So interested with your stand/belief Pinoy Radical. Me, I'm neither of the two. Just wanted to study and learn more. Kaya interested ako masyado sa yong belief.

Matagal na 'yan. I consider myself as an atheist now.

This is a forum of ideas. Ang religion/philosophy/politics are the most explosive topics, natural ang init ulo natural din ang kaunting friction kung wala ganyan hindi natin maeexplain mga ideas natin, basta progressive na usapan at walang mud-slings/pikunan. Madami nang dumaan na ganyan. Kung matutuloy man yan pagtatapat nila dun sa kabilang thread isa ako sa mga magaabang. Malay natin nagrereview lang ng mabuti si blackstein bago tanggapin yun hamon.:)

agree. inaabangan ko talaga yan. sige blackstein mag-aral ka lang baka mapahiya mo si bobo;)

@bobo, i hope dude may maibuga ka:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom