Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Atheists and Agnostics Meeting Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time machine: imagine all the lotto winnings from it and other such games you could hoard through time. :lol: :lol:

Evidently people will have different reasons to travel through time. Imagine if you could traverse the multiverse too—assuming it's true.... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Maari cguro....maaring ito ang concept ng binabanggit mo kasb .....kaya nman humiwalay ung dugo sa katawan nung tao sa TM dahiL ung bilis /ng tm 30 x sa bilis of speed of ligth�6¦5

Yung thunderbolts project sa youtube sa tingin nyu pseudo science sila or meron tlga laman yung claim nila?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos

I have come across them for some time, though not going to the details. Apparently they got off to a bad start, many experts discounting their pet "theory" in the following links:

But they don't have to be disheartened. Who knows they'll level up big time ahead in the future. We just have to keep an open mind about these so-called "pseudo" theories now.

Perhaps, who really knows. But the key is that this god or gods could be a whole lot different than what we typically imagine. More like superior more advanced alien beings. That is why many spiritualists and theists find comfort in String Theory (discussed in this thread earlier), finding in the theory's extra dimension feature the key to holding that belief.

- - - Updated - - -

Good a.m. Mga dakilang veterans. Great to see some of you back. :)

exactly. God existence is something cannot be proven by existing human knowledge. probably meron, probably wala.

I have come across them for some time, though not going to the details. Apparently they got off to a bad start, many experts discounting their pet "theory" in the following links:

But they don't have to be disheartened. Who knows they'll level up big time ahead in the future. We just have to keep an open mind about these so-called "pseudo" theories now.

Indeed, we could be open to any possibilities and be a skeptic at the same time. iykwm

Kahit nga Ancient Alien theory namamangha ako, yung nakaka tuwa lang tlga yung buhok ni Giorgio Tsoukalos.:rofl:

Indeed, we could be open to any possibilities and be a skeptic at the same time. iykwm

Kahit nga Ancient Alien theory namamangha ako, yung nakaka tuwa lang tlga yung buhok ni Giorgio Tsoukalos.:rofl:

Yep.

Thing is I am more inclined to believe in ancient aliens than our pedestrian understanding of any god as conceived now. Who knows, what we refer to as "gods" could have been alien visitors of the planet for whatever purpose the visit served them. The truth got lost in pure oral transitions and translations. And the "gods" are laughing off their asses at our expense at the moment for all the confusion they had wrought upon us. The field, though, could get some proper advice from Hollywood dressing rooms to level up their image presentations. Yung buhok ni Giorgio mukha ring spaceship :lol: :lol:

Yep.

Thing is I am more inclined to believe in ancient aliens than our pedestrian understanding of any god as conceived now. Who knows, what we refer to as "gods" could have been alien visitors of the planet for whatever purpose the visit served them. The truth got lost in pure oral transitions and translations. And the "gods" are laughing off their asses at our expense at the moment for all the confusion they had wrought upon us. The field, though, could get some proper advice from Hollywood dressing rooms to level up their image presentations. Yung buhok ni Giorgio mukha ring spaceship :lol: :lol:

Sa aking palagay kaya god ang tingin nila sa mga ancient alien dahil nakikita nila may powers(not company position) sila. Bukod dun ay di pa gaanun kaunlad ang isipan ng mga sinaunang tao.

Sa aking palagay kaya god ang tingin nila sa mga ancient alien dahil nakikita nila may powers(not company position) sila. Bukod dun ay di pa gaanun kaunlad ang isipan ng mga sinaunang tao.

Almost in the mold of Zecharia Sitchin. The guy has an intriguing parallel take of the whole biblical creation myth. :)

An equally thought-provoking film about an alien seeding is of course the Prometheus film, part of the whole Alien franchise: "A human expedition intends to find God and receive knowledge about belief, immortality and death. They find [instead] superior beings who appear godlike in comparison to humanity, and the Prometheus crew suffer consequences for their pursuit."

zitchin naging consultant ng NASA minsan '9 book plus about alien ang sinulat nya .ET influences early human culture,same then ang claim ni erich von daniken sa book nyang chariots of gods,1968 ,,,,god from outer space etc ,,william bramley have same claim ,,his tbook. God from eden... summerian civilization also claim the same...bible itself have same story

zitchin naging consultant ng NASA minsan '9 book plus about alien ang sinulat nya .ET influences early human culture,same then ang claim ni erich von daniken sa book nyang chariots of gods,1968 ,,,,god from outer space etc ,,william bramley have same claim ,,his tbook. God from eden... summerian civilization also claim the same...bible itself have same story

Zitchin, von Daniken, etc., are in vogue again after scientists confirm the existence of Planet X, a Neptune-sized planet beyond Pluto—essentially Zitchin's Nibiru, gleaned he said from Sumerian mythology. When you remember how scientists had accused these people's works as pure pseudoscience and now revealing this new discovery that matches their claim, you really must wonder what's going on. And yes, I was equally skeptical when some of these works fell into my hands for cleanup.

Last edited:
Yeah, nabasa ko yung Planet X na yan. Nasa manuscript ng mga Sumerian yan.

If we explain it to the normal people, 2 klase ng reaction yan. Una reaction ay di sila maniniwala. Pangalawang reaction ay mababaliw at magpapanic sila.

View attachment 216926
View attachment 216924

Attachments

• planet-x-nibiru-in-archaeological-stone-tablet-300x203.jpg
    planet-x-nibiru-in-archaeological-stone-tablet-300x203.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
  • sumerian_artifact.jpg
    sumerian_artifact.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Yeah, nabasa ko yung Planet X na yan. Nasa manuscript ng mga Sumerian yan.

If we explain it to the normal people, 2 klase ng reaction yan. Una reaction ay di sila maniniwala. Pangalawang reaction ay mababaliw at magpapanic sila.

View attachment 1154221
View attachment 1154222

I have this sci-fi work premised around what we know as ancient astronaut at Tikal, Mexico. Film material. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't unplug the power, please: Why We Should Be Happy Living in a Computer Simulation

Are you real? What about me?

These used to be questions that only philosophers worried about. Scientists just got on with figuring out how the world is, and why. But some of the current best guesses about how the world is seem to leave the question hanging over science too.

Several physicists, cosmologists and technologists are now happy to entertain the idea that we are all living inside a gigantic computer simulation, experiencing a Matrix-style virtual world that we mistakenly think is real.

Our instincts rebel, of course. It all feels too real to be a simulation. The weight of the cup in my hand, the rich aroma of the coffee it contains, the sounds all around me – how can such richness of experience be faked?

But then consider the extraordinary progress in computer and information technologies over the past few decades. Computers have given us games of uncanny realism – with autonomous characters responding to our choices – as well as virtual-reality simulators of tremendous persuasive power.

The idea that we live in a simulation has some high-profile advocates.

In June 2016, technology entrepreneur Elon Musk asserted that the odds are "a billion to one" against us living in "base reality".

Similarly, Google's machine-intelligence guru Ray Kurzweil has suggested that "maybe our whole universe is a science experiment of some junior high-school student in another universe".

What's more, some physicists are willing to entertain the possibility. In April 2016, several of them debated the issue at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, US.... MORE

One Billion to One Chance We're Actually Simulations: Our Simulated Universe Is Just One Piece of a Matryoshka Doll of Annihilation

I have this sci-fi work premised around what we know as ancient astronaut at Tikal, Mexico. Film material. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't unplug the power, please: Why We Should Be Happy Living in a Computer Simulation

Are you real? What about me?

These used to be questions that only philosophers worried about. Scientists just got on with figuring out how the world is, and why. But some of the current best guesses about how the world is seem to leave the question hanging over science too.

Several physicists, cosmologists and technologists are now happy to entertain the idea that we are all living inside a gigantic computer simulation, experiencing a Matrix-style virtual world that we mistakenly think is real.

Our instincts rebel, of course. It all feels too real to be a simulation. The weight of the cup in my hand, the rich aroma of the coffee it contains, the sounds all around me – how can such richness of experience be faked?

But then consider the extraordinary progress in computer and information technologies over the past few decades. Computers have given us games of uncanny realism – with autonomous characters responding to our choices – as well as virtual-reality simulators of tremendous persuasive power.

The idea that we live in a simulation has some high-profile advocates.

In June 2016, technology entrepreneur Elon Musk asserted that the odds are "a billion to one" against us living in "base reality".

Similarly, Google's machine-intelligence guru Ray Kurzweil has suggested that "maybe our whole universe is a science experiment of some junior high-school student in another universe".

What's more, some physicists are willing to entertain the possibility. In April 2016, several of them debated the issue at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, US.... MORE

One Billion to One Chance We're Actually Simulations: Our Simulated Universe Is Just One Piece of a Matryoshka Doll of Annihilation

All I can say is only our perception creates a our reality. That's why the question of Rene Descarte is make sense. It mean still not sure if our world is real not.

What if pagcombine natin ang Inception, Matrix at 13th Floor sa reality natin? There is a Virtual World inside of a Virtual World. Kung ganun, how we sure na kausap natin ay tao talaga?

By the way, share ko lang yung article. Meron nadiscover ang Navy SEAL na Ancient City sa Antarctica. It reminds sa napanood kong Alien vs Predator. What if meron Xenomorph Alien na nakatago sa Antarctica? Hehehehehe

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2016/09/ruins-of-ancient-city-found-in.html

All I can say is only our perception creates a our reality. That's why the question of Rene Descarte is make sense. It mean still not sure if our world is real not.

What if pagcombine natin ang Inception, Matrix at 13th Floor sa reality natin? There is a Virtual World inside of a Virtual World. Kung ganun, how we sure na kausap natin ay tao talaga?

By the way, share ko lang yung article. Meron nadiscover ang Navy SEAL na Ancient City sa Antarctica. It reminds sa napanood kong Alien vs Predator. What if meron Xenomorph Alien na nakatago sa Antarctica? Hehehehehe

http://www.thecontroversialfiles.net/2016/09/ruins-of-ancient-city-found-in.html

A virtual world within a virtual world is exactly what those articles I posted say, to wit:

If we simulate billions upon billions (upon billions) of sims in the future, and if we have no way of distinguishing our experiences from theirs, then how sure can we be that we’re not ourselves simulated? In other words, imagine that you could take a “sideways-on” view of every extant universe, whether simulated or not. You then reach into a random universe and choose a random individual. What’s the likelihood that you select a sim? Well, the more simulations that are being run, the more likely the answer will be, “She or he is a sim.”

Imagine that you do this over and over again, randomly plucking individuals from their pockets of reality, and for statistical reasons you almost always win your bet that the selected person is a sim. But then something freaky happens: you reach in and pull out a person who happens to be you. How should you answer the question posed above? Are you more likely to be a sim or one of the very few “real” individuals at the top level of Ultimate Reality?

Well, insofar as you are a typical observer in your universe, you should answer no differently than before: “I am almost certainly a sim.” If you were placing bets with a friend, you’d be far more likely to win a few bucks with this answer than by asserting the much less probable claim that you’re non-simulated. It’s this basic line of reasoning that leads Musk to claim that, “There’s a one in billions chance we’re in base reality.”

Will knowing that I am a simulation trouble me? Perhaps a bit. Even if it is, the reality of my simulated would still be derived from the reality of the simulator, and theirs, if they're also a simulation, from their own simulators' world, and so on and so forth. If we assume a base reality behind the simulations, then we could safely assume that the simulated/virtual world is at least a faithful reproduction of the base reality. Even us try to imagine our sims world after our own "real" world. :lol:

What would bother any one in a virtual world is of course the chance our simulators get tired and bored of us and unplug the whole thing, hence the central message: BETTER LIVE AN INTERESTING LIFE. :lol:

And another thought-provoking issue I could think of is like the possibility explored in Edge of Tomorrow and Groundhog Day: our simulators calling the simulation off any time and resuming it any point of the simulation. If they favor one character, they'd go back to a point in time before the character made a fatal decision/action and gave him better clues before that decision. Now who wouldn't want to be that favored character?? And chilling to think that our simulation had been frozen and tampered with at any point yet we couldn't know the difference after the simulation is resumed. Whew! :lol:

That Navy Seal and Antarctica item reminds me a lot of Clive Cussler's Atlantis Found novel starring none other than Dirk Pitt the magnificent. :lol: But the image you included reminds me of Superman's own Fortress of Solitude, except his is in the North Pole. :lol:

Last edited:
^Ang ganda talaga ng article na yan regarding sa simulation. Kung ganun meron creator behind these multiverse simulation kumabaga sa 13th Floor na movie na nagtagumpay si Hannon Fuller na i-create ang 90's simulation then 30's simulation. Dun ko lang narealize maraming layer ang simulation.

Speaking sa layer ng "real" world. Naalala ko nung napanood ko ang Inception. Sa isang dream ay pwede pumunta sa ibang layer ng dream which are na kanya-kayang share ng sub-consciousness ng bawat participant. Para di madala sa "real" world laging nireremind ni Dom si Ariadne na isipin niya na bago lahat ng nakikita niya mula sa sub-consciousness nila para di siya madala sa "illusion".

Regarding sa unplug ng power sa simulation may joke kami nun habang naglalaro kami ng Playstation X-Men vs Apocalypse. Eto yung conversation namin:

Classmate: Ang hirap talunin si Apocalypse. Nakakailang palit na ako ng character di ko pa rin siya matalo.
Me: Meron akong cheat code dyan para matalo si Apocalypse na walang kahirap-hirap
Classmate: Paano?

(Binigay niya sa akin yung controller then punta ako sa unit sabay turn off yung power ng playstation)
Me: Ayan talo na si Apocalypse na walang kahirap-hirap. Patay na siya sa isang pindutan lang.

Habang tawa kami ng tawa nun asar na asar siya dahil pinatay ko yung Playstation. hehehehehe

Last edited:
Isipin mo we went from nothing to multiverse in the blink of an eye. But really I was looking forward to discuss more about that nothing post I made earlier. We move and hop too fast. :lol:

pa tambay po

'm a christian pero mahilig talaga ako sa astronomy lately hindi ako makuntento kung ano ang paniniwala ko ngayon, meron lang ako katanungan..

madaming nadidiskubreng planeta na kagaya ng earth ayon sa NASA (which means ability of the planet to host a life) about 10 - 15 light years away from earth (will take 100,000 years to get there by the way) may possibility na may mga ibang species din dun correct? does it mean na same God din ang winworship ng mga ibang species sa ibang planeta, may jesus christ din ba sa kanila? pls enlighten me.

parang nawawala ako sa paniniwala ko hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom