Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story August Intercourse

A short story inspired by the songs "Sex" of The 1975 and "August" of Taylor Swift

And this is how it starts..

A minute call asking if I was free tonight. Said yes, and we'll meet at the usual spot.

Been this way for over half a year. Chat, call whenever one of us need that thing.

A few months ago, sabi niya nagkakalabuan daw sila ng current partner niya, cool-off, having space. That's why madalas kami nagkikita to do the deed.

It's fun whenever we're together, who doesn't enjoy that anyway?

During those times, I had this feeling of wanting more. No more sneak-ins, no more secret rendezvous. The timing is almost perfect since they are having relationship problems.

As I was about to voice what's inside my head, sabi niya "Hey, we're doing great now. Nagkabalikan na kami".

F*ck this st*pid feelings.

'Cause you weren't mine to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom