Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT Batangas area (LIPA,TANAUN,STO TOMAS)

chancer

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
This thread is intended for any business subscriber or wants to be a pldt subscriber located in lipa, tanauan and sto tomas:work:

:)
Good day maam/sir​

if your business needs solutions or issues regarding connection in data with static IP or voice and even cloud services s just pm and let me know.

I'm willing to help and answer questions and if you are interested in our services just pm or post reply. thank you.:reading:

*you can also pm me your pldt landline-and your subject so that we can you call you​

we also offer:

samsung Active Lite(netbook)for employees
Website for your business

thanks

Last edited:
ang dmeng ngcomment grabe..haha

- - - Updated - - -

close ko n to..haha:rofl:

open ko ulit ;) haha

Batangas area ako.. Ask ko lang kung bakit ganito connection ng PLDT namin... mayat maya eh nawawala... :weep:

sir drake, pa pm na lang po ng location nio sa batangas.

Back
Top Bottom