Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Begging For Help: Facebook Photo or Conversation Proof

klightz

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Please, I'm requesting for someone who has capability of accessing a Hidden Photos/Album and conversations of someone on Facebook.

Firstly, the situation:
This is me and my wife. One is our Mayoral Wedding.
View attachment 320468
View attachment 320469

I'm a stay in Personal Alalay/Driver of the company's CEO on our company. So as of the past 1year, I only got chances of going home on dayoffs.

One day, I received a message from a friend that is close on me and my wife and got this screenshot from him.
View attachment 320470

I tried confronting my wife, but she "trying to" dismiss it as he is her cousin. But, I have never met that guy ever in her family reunions.

BTW, my wife said, she hasn't been using her Facebook account since 2 years ago. And I haven't seen her account, that's in my Friends list, ever update. So I'm not sure if she's using a secret account.

I've tried hard searching for the name of the guy.
I've browsed all the friends of 400+ friends on my wife's friends list.
Then finally, after browsing for unknown time and days, I've got a hit.
His fb link is: jason.punzalan.127

And last 2 weeks, I saw the photo in question. I again confronted my wife regarding that. But, she's adamant on telling me that it's her cousin.
I want to believe her, I truly do. But, I have a nagging feeling that what she tells me isn't so. Then, after a week, the photo on the guy's account disappeared.
So, I've tried looking for ways to access the guys account, as I'm not sure if my wife's account is still updating.
FB name used by my wife:
Sh PHam Kim Thanh
会员会员

Request:
I don't actually need their Login account and passwords.
If they have some conversations, I just want to read all of it. And some screenshot as proof.

And if there are photos containing the both of them and at what kind of event or place they went.

Please.. I'm begging for someone to help..
I can't just leave my job, but I can't focus properly on work because of it. I'm barely earning some money to support our apartment and bills, so I can't be careless.

Please.

Edited: (removed my email as per suggested)
Please contact me through PM if there's an update.

Thank you to anyone who would kindly consider my request.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1502268578263.jpg
    FB_IMG_1502268578263.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 60
  • FB_IMG_1495537786990.jpg
    FB_IMG_1495537786990.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20170705_184835.png
    Screenshot_20170705_184835.png
    834.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
wait natin reply nang iba Sir.. marami dito makakatulong sayu dito

Willing na willing po magwait...

I just want a peace of mind...

Willing na willing po magwait...

I just want a peace of mind...

IMO: if your wife is using a personal computer/laptop in logging in facebook, you can add a keylogger, or you can add it also in her phone(assuming she is using a smart phone), and if you want fast results, you need to work it out on your end too, figure out your wife's fb and password is the start.. :)

one more thing.. i can hope that you don't give out your email here, as best your intentions be, it could be exploited too, and no need for it to be displayed here.. your wife's email might be even helpful..

Last edited:
Sorry, we don't have PC/Laptop as of now, as we're a bit tight on budget these last 2 years and doesn't have enough budget to repair my busted Laptop. So, the option of using keyloggers are out of the question.

And on her phone, aside from biometric, there's a pattern password needed to unlock her phone and also, every time I got the chance to hold her phone unlocked, there's a biometric pass also on her FB, and even if there's a chance that I'm able to open her FB app, there are no logged in account and no saved accounts to be seen. That is, on rare occasions that I'm on my day offs. So, I'm assuming that she logs her FB out before she gets home, or she really has a secret account that I'm not aware of of the name.

I have seen her google account logged in on her google play.
Please, just PM me if you need my wife's email.(it's the only email that I know of.

Last edited:
please for the sake of security, kindly remove your email account

hirap nyan sir, anyway conversations can also be deleted not sure if in web based FB it can be recovered like "Archived Messages" but that was an old FB thing..why not asked her relatives if that guy is really her cousin and if no one can't confirm it, then she lied..

Her closest relatives, on her mother's side, that I'm acquainted to are all at the province and the ones that has FB accounts that are on my friends list are only youngsters. I tried asking them before, and I got a reply of "Di ko sure/ewan ko lang kuya". I don't know any of her father's side relatives, as her father's already been retrieved by God long before and we haven't had a chance to visit her father's side of relatives. The chance of us going on a vacation this are also nil.

Please, I'm not hoping for Login Account and Password. Just a PM of someone who's able to access the guy's account confirming that they have no other Photos that has the both of them in it. And, if there are Photos that has the both of them in it, please, could I request a copy of those Photos. And maybe, if there was some photos, maybe the account that my wife's using was tagged on it.

And about the conversations, maybe the guy still has them.. Just a maybe...

BTW, the date when it was uploaded, when I was able to see their Photo, was January 2017. I forgot the exact day.

I know that I might just making myself paranoid on something that might not exist, but, I have an almost full grasp of my wife's character. She never, ever, hugs a guy. Even if it's her own brother, much less taking a picture while hugging a guy.

I wasn't able to save some money and I don't have much, but, if I endure not eating for 5 days at work, I might be able to save at least 500 to pay for the inconvenience.

My wife handles our income, and I don't want to ask for an extra for my allowance for work as I don't want to alert her that I'm investigating this matter, because, I might lose her trust if this ruse was really not that big of an issue. And also not to erase any track if it really is so.

If 500's not enough, I'll try to save more.
I may not be a good guy, but I have a principle of repaying kindness or grudge given to me.

Please, if needed, you can PM me if you want a proof of my identification.
I can send several IDs if needed.

Just please.. please.. help me with this..

Last edited:
nasa iyo pa ba yung image from the FB account, or screenshot na lang? kung nasa iyo pa may mga meta data reader at exif viewer para sa mga images wherein you can check the detailed info of the image, i.e. location (but in latitude-longitude form, pero madali naman), deviced used, time created. but then, kung wala na sa iyo yung iimage at screenshot na lang ang meron ka, useless.

Now, kung tungkol naman sa pag-access nga facebook account nya:

- alam mo ba ang email nya?
- pamilyar ka ba sa fb friends nya?

pwede mo subukan iforgot password at iretrieve yung account by identifying yung mga friends nya sa fb, di ko na lang alam kung ano pa ang ibang ginawa ni FB to check yung identity ng magre-retrieve. Ang ginagawa dati, magpapakita ng pic ng fb friend, then may multiple choice, kailangan ma-identify mo yung frind nya na un, then after mga 10 fb friends, dapat tama lahat, possible na ibigay nila sayo yung password.

may isa ka pa nga pala problem, may secret conversation na din sa fb. so kung may conversation man sila, kahit na alam mo pa ang password, hindi mo pa din un mababasa UNLESS ang gagamitin mo pambasa ay yung device na ginamit para isend yung conversation nila. so another good luck :D

base sa kwento mo na nawala ung picture sa account nung lalake parang connected nga..dapat sundan mo misis mo..matataymingan mo rin yan...samahan mo ng panalangin.

try mo itanong yung mga nag like at nag comment sa picture baka kilala nila yung lalaki.

Bossing medyo madali n lang yan kung puro biometrics ang gamit ng asawa mo.
Una lasingin mo. and open her CP gamit ang fingerprint nya. Mas ok yang puro biometrics kesa sa password o PIN na mahirap manghula.

Tsaka, kung nanghihinala ka. wag kang tanong ng tanong sa kanya. Mag imbestiga ka ng palihim. Tahimik ka lang. Kasi naaalerto sila sa ginagawa mo. XD

Last edited:
Ang hrap tlga pag iPhone.. urghhH! I feel what you feel brother, I hope I could help you. I'll see what I can do. :(

you can sue them by just the picture you have.. end of story.

Back
Top Bottom