Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Beginner in Stock Market who want to Start but don't know how.

genherrero

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
If you are new in investing don't be overwhelm with too much information.

The best way to learn this is to actually doing it.

1. First find a stock broker like colfinancial.com
a very well Known and listed stock broker in the Phil. Stock Market.

2. Go to their site and fill up their Easy investment plan form.
Send it to their office address. Included your valid ids and billing statement. You can find it in their website.

3. Wait 2-3 days for a representative. They will text or email you.

4. Fund your account minimum 5k this is good as initial capital to buy shares from companies. Do this by depositing to BPI, BDO, metrobank. Put colfinancial and your account number in col to your deposit slip. 24hrs before it can reflect in your account.

5. Once you had your initial balance in COL. You are good to go. Buy your very first stock from companies. Make sure do research the companies. The cheaper the price of a well known good establish companies the better.

6. There's too much strategy you can do. Like long term investing or trading which is somehow risky for beginners.

7. Ok finally hope this info helps you.

You can check my book
https://payhip.com/b/4a1K

Last edited:
sir,ano po mairerecomend nyong book or tutorial para sa newbie kagaya ko?
dami ko po kasi nakikita mga resources, hindi ko lang po alam ano pinakamadali intindihin at pinaka infomative.
baka po may mairecomend po kayo..Salamat po.

dami ko po kasi nakikita mga resources, hindi ko lang po alam ano pinakamadali intindihin at pinaka infomative.

https://payhip.com/b/4a1K try my book. Thanks. It's a little bit collaboration with other book and my own personal experience.

for a newbie like me, i would recommend books by brother bo sanchez like my my maid invest in stock market , much better subscribe ka lang sa mga books ni bo sanchez or be a member of the truly rich club of bo sanchez.

sir maraming salamat po dito. esp sa pag share nito.. :salute::praise:

- - - Updated - - -

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! im so amazed!!! hindi ko pa natatapos lahat sir.. pero super :thanks::thanks::thanks::wave: dito. eto ung hinahanap ko kasma ung mga actual interface tutorial sa col. :praise::praise::wave:

I'm glad I was able to help po. God bless po

for a newbie like me, i would recommend books by brother bo sanchez like my my maid invest in stock market , much better subscribe ka lang sa mga books ni bo sanchez or be a member of the truly rich club of bo sanchez.

https://payhip.com/b/4a1K try my book. Thanks. It's a little bit collaboration with other book and my own personal experience.

I'm glad I was able to help po. God bless po

thank you very much po..god bless always po

Yes po this is legit. Colfinancial the online broker is also listed in the Phil. Stock Exchange. It was also referred by well known financial adviser and speakers. Hope this help for all newbie investor.

finish reading po ung book nyo..very imformative and very simple.thank you very much sir. nag fill up na rin po ako ng form..open po ako account next month.
ano po pla advantage ng COL compare po sa iba online broker?TIA

Sino po marunong sa "SHORTING STOCK"?

Back
Top Bottom