Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Broken Hearted Club (BHC) presents: [Love Advice for Broken Hearts]

Broken hearted again.. :lol:

I've been trying to move on, you know I work/travel 20 hours of the day, 4 hours na lang tulog ko. Pero nakakainis sa maikling oras na yon sumisingit pa sya sa isipan ko. Bago ako makatulog o pag nasa tren ako naiisip ko sya. Suddenly, I found myself crying, sa loob pa yan ng tren. Ang kagagahan ko lang kasi.

Tanggap ko naman na hindi nya ako minahal, ang masakit yong nilambing nya pa ako tapos bigla na lang sya nawala.

Ang tanga ko lang kasi nageffort pa akong hanapin sya, I tried my best to look at it in a positive way, pero di ko maiwasan ang masaktan.

I feel so messed up, there are times na gusto ko lang may makausap.

It's not even a question of how to move on kasi gasgas na ang tanong na yan, It's a question of why did he leave that way?

I felt so stupid, para kasing basta ka na lang binitawan na kahit wala bye lang at least alam mo na di mo na sya hihintayin o hahanapin.

Gano ka common ba sa lalaki ang ganun? Yong basta na lang mawawala ng wala kahit anong sinabi.

Answering your question in an easy way, nagloloko lang ang lalaki. Flirt mode.

Why do you not think of the things he did for you? Is it worth your time to look for him?

Nope, he did nothing but just get extra sweet with me.

It was all my fault, umasa agad ako.

Siguro, I was just really happy I met him that time.
Nakakausap ko sya, nasasabi ko yong mga bagay na di ko kayang sabihin sa iba.
And minahal ko talaga siya. I was so gullible.

There's always that question WHY? Sana nagpasabi man lang syang mawawala..

That guy is a douche.
I hope you can move on someday. You're young and pretty,
as they say the world is your oyster. Learn from the experience, improve yourself &
one day, you will look back and laugh at all of these.

You can do it, have faith in yourself & with God. Ask for his guidance and the
strength to forgive and forget the guy who did this to you.

(P.S I felt the urge to reply after seeing all your sad posts :( )

I've been trying to move on, you know I work/travel 20 hours of the day, 4 hours na lang tulog ko. Pero nakakainis sa maikling oras na yon sumisingit pa sya sa isipan ko. Bago ako makatulog o pag nasa tren ako naiisip ko sya. Suddenly, I found myself crying, sa loob pa yan ng tren. Ang kagagahan ko lang kasi.

Tanggap ko naman na hindi nya ako minahal, ang masakit yong nilambing nya pa ako tapos bigla na lang sya nawala.

Ang tanga ko lang kasi nageffort pa akong hanapin sya, I tried my best to look at it in a positive way, pero di ko maiwasan ang masaktan.

It's not even a question of how to move on kasi gasgas na ang tanong na yan, It's a question of why did he leave that way?

I felt so stupid, para kasing basta ka na lang binitawan na kahit wala bye lang at least alam mo na di mo na sya hihintayin o hahanapin.

Gano ka common ba sa lalaki ang ganun? Yong basta na lang mawawala ng wala kahit anong sinabi.

Hello Ma'am,

If you really want to move on... lahat ng nakapagpapaalala sayo tunkol sa kanya itago mo nalang... saka palit din ng number para di ka na nya magulo... :)

That's the hardest part. Walang closure. You kept on wondering what you did wrong. They don't even have the audacity to tell you the real reason. Kahit pa yung reason nila is that they don't want to hurt you any longer? How is disappearing from someone's life without any word stop the hurt? He's prolonging it. IMO, it's easier to moveon if you know na Wala na talaga. Na may iba na. Well I guess some guys are just plain unfeeling. Not stereotyping. Kasi di lang lalaki capable gumawa niyan. What you really need is a closure.

Exactly my thought..

Kaya madalas pagnasa labas ako hinahanap sya ng mga mata ko. Gusto ko sya makita and ask why.
I didn't even know what happened, I just woke up without hearing anything from him.
I tried calling pero di sinasagot hanggang cannot be reach na.
Gets ko na ayaw nya na and wala naman talaga akong right sa buhay nya.
Just wanna know what really happened.

Alam ko yong address nya, naiisip ko puntahan pero ang sakit lang sa pride.
Parang sinuka ka na ikaw pa ang lumalapit.

I will stay with my answer a while ago. He is a man in flirt mode. He does not need a reason why he left. Like in bars or clubs. A guy will just have a girl then leave when he is done. Tapos na siya maglaro.

Re: Broken Hearted Club (BHC) presents: [Love Advice for Broken Hearts

To nichen: sometimes not having closure is already the closure. You know, closure is a privilege not everybody gets one. And if you don't get one you just have to find it yourself and sometimes not having the answer to your questions is the answer. Gulo ba?

Kailangan mo malaman na minsan di ikaw ang may mali, na wala naman na sayo ang problema. Naduwag siya he doesn't have the balls to tell you so he just left. If you continue to think of reasons why? Binabaliw mo na lang sarili mo. It's best if you accept na lang na dumaan siya buhay mo, tapos na ang papel niya sa buhay mo that's it.

Stop looking for answers na alam mong di na masasagot. Parang sugat lang na nagpeklat yan tapos kinukotkot mo at nagkakasugat uli. It's never gonna heal pag ganyan.

Exactly my thought..

Kaya madalas pagnasa labas ako hinahanap sya ng mga mata ko. Gusto ko sya makita and ask why.
I didn't even know what happened, I just woke up without hearing anything from him.

Yup, but sometimes we just don't get the closure we want whenever we want them. Sometimes it takes time. And if that person isn't willing to give it to you. Make your own closure. You'll never stop wondering, but in due time, slowly mawawala sa isip mo yan. To the point na fully ma accept mo na sa self mo na there's nothing wrong with you. It was them. Because usually pag ganyan we tend to blame ourselves on why it didn't work out, and we seek assurance from them that we weren't the problem. And that's what he wasn't able to give you. You just have to try and get better control of your emotions. It might not be the closure you wanted but I think its the closure you needed for now (him ignoring you when you tried to reach out ). And stop making reasons for him. He could just be another unfeeling as*hle like other people says. Being mad with the person actually helps

Exactly my thought..

My answer to this: DON'T.
He left you without so much as a goodbye, and then you're going to try
and find him? Don't... Just don't.

Please, preserve your pride and dignity girl!
That guy already ripped your heart out, don't let those only 2 things remaining
be taken from you as well.

Trudge on, just find something to keep yourself busy.
If you find yourself remembering him while you're on the train, look for something
to distract you, like a smelly passenger or a wet under arms lady looking like
she's hanging on to the hand rails for dear life.
Or better yet, do something out of the ordinary.. join a sports club, learn Jiu Jitsu so
the next time you see him, you not only going to show him how you got better, you also gonna whoop his ass!

At the end of the day, how you cope up with this is entirely up to you. I just hope that you'll lose yourself
trying to find what's wrong with you, asking what could've happened? or wondering where he is, what he's doing
or what's the color of his poop in the morning.. (ok, the last part, maybe not the best thought)..

"A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her" - Marilyn Monroe

Siguro I can't help blaming myself sometimes because I know I didn't fit in his life in the first place.
I knew he wasn't inlove with me, he is just one lonely guy longing for a company.
His life is perfect without me.. Ako lang yong kasing tanga minahal sya at umasa. Karma ko naman to may kasalanan ako sa gf nya.

Tinanong nya pa ako minsan what's the best way to propose to his girlfriend.
Tanga ko eh noh.

Sweet siya sa iyo pero may girlfriend siya. Alam ko na ang sagot. Solving problem 2 will not solve problem 1.

Siguro I can't help blaming myself sometimes because I know I didn't fit in his life in the first place.
I knew he wasn't inlove with me, he is just one lonely guy longing for a company.
His life is perfect without me.. Ako lang yong kasing tanga minahal sya at umasa. Karma ko naman to may kasalanan ako sa gf nya.

Tinanong nya pa ako minsan what's the best way to propose to his girlfriend.
Tanga ko eh noh.

So he has a gf nung ganun siya sayo? There's your answer. It was all temporary for him, prolly he didn't get the attention he needed from his gf. I don't have the right to judge you, and I don't think that's what you needed right now. But if he disappeared and alam mo palang may gf siya beforehand, for sure he realized his mistakes. You knew you were playing with fire and red flags na yun everywhere. We all make mistakes. I didn't know he had a gf earlier. But if meron and alam mo naman pala. You don't need a closure. Just get on with your life, don't date when you're vulnerable. It's gonna get better. Stop chasing him for answers if may gf naman pala siya. Isipin mo nalang na you deserve better than that.

Yes, you know now where I am coming from. I am just stupid, really stupid.

Lilipas rin ang lahat, kapag lage mo kasi iniisip lalo ka masasaktan, lalo mo maalala ang mga ginagawa niyo at lalo mo siyang mamimiss.ok ang pakikipag usap para mapalitan ng inis ang lungkot at kahit paano mafifeel mo na marami may concerns sa iyo. Sabi nga nila nich maganda ka, marami maghahabol saiyo, siya ang dapat manghinayang saiyo;)

That's basically my point, wala naman sa physical looks ang relationship.
Marami nga ako nakikita na in "society's standard" hindi ka gandahan pero happy sa relationships nila.
Bitter! :rofl:

Sorry guys ha. hahahahha

agree ako na hinde sa physical look, pero may kaunti advantages ang phy looks dahil mas marami ka pagpipilian:lol:
Ang una kasi reaction ng isip ng tao ay ang itsura o kung qno nakikita niya, 2 lang pabget o maganda saka maaket. yung ang unang maitatanim sa isp ng tao. Minsan may mga taong may ginagalang ang may maasyos na physical apperance.
Tungkol naman sa relasyon, kong maganda ang itsura ng ng karelasyon mo, minsan mas aalagaan mong mabuti dahil baka may makaagaw saiyo, yang ang reality na nangyayari.
Pero kapag tumatagal na ang relasyon, napupunta na sa pagpuna ng ugali ng karelasyon mo.don na papasok na kong talagang mahal mo siya, kahit ano pa siya mapagtyatyagaan mo parin siya.

Last edited:
So he has a gf nung ganun siya sayo? There's your answer. It was all temporary for him, prolly he didn't get the attention he needed from his gf. I don't have the right to judge you, and I don't think that's what you needed right now. But if he disappeared and alam mo palang may gf siya beforehand, for sure he realized his mistakes. You knew you were playing with fire and red flags na yun everywhere. We all make mistakes. I didn't know he had a gf earlier. But if meron and alam mo naman pala. You don't need a closure. Just get on with your life, don't date when you're vulnerable. It's gonna get better. Stop chasing him for answers if may gf naman pala siya. Isipin mo nalang na you deserve better than that.

I concur with this one.
Stop hating yourself @nichen, you're not stupid.
We can't really control our feelings, it just happens.
The main thing that you should focus on right now is improving yourself.
You sound smart & you look really nice. Lots of things can happen in the future.

You don't have to rush yourself to move on.
You'll just one day wake up, and then BAM! you realize, you've actually moved past this.

It's nice that you can talk about what has happened. I think it's the first step towards
moving on. A lot of people care about you, and would really help you out, advice you and guide you
thru this difficult time.

@nich
Just found out that even though you may want to move forward , you may have one foot on the brakes. Looklike you want to stay, hinde ka nga makaka move on. Sa mga nabasa korin parang kahit ano positive idea o openion mga sinasabi saiyo, parang very defensive ka. Palagay ko hinde ka pa handa para mag move on:)

Last edited:
I let go ko na ang nararamdaman ko para sa taong mahal ko nagkakilala kami sa maling panahon, she had a bf so no choice talaga kung di layuan ko sya bago pa ako makasakit at syempre bago pa ako masaktan ng tuluyunan btw friend ko sya. inamin nya din sa akin na na fall na sya sa akin ngunit di nya kaya iwan ang bf nya that's why im letting her go.

TAMA PO BA KASYMB?

word of wisdom
jeremiah 29:11 For i know the plans i have for you declares the Lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

- - - Updated - - -

Ms. nichen saklap pero di lahat ng lalaki ganyan balang araw maiintindihan mo bakit di sya para sayo kasi may ibibigay sayo si God ng deserving sa pagmamahal mo
basta sabi nga nila pagnagmahal ka dapat magtira ka ng para sa self mo ah, at sabi ni pastor DI SAPAT ANG PAGIBIG NA SINCERE DAPAT MAY PURITY DIN..
okay Ms. nichen move on move din darating din ang para sa atin haha broken is real , ANYWAYS HUWAG NA BITTER ALRIGHT...

hi ako din broken hearted iniwan ako ng bf ko at ang sakit pa mga sinabi nya concern lang ako sa kanya kasi nga gusto ko sya magka work tapos minamasama nya un ginagawa kong effort na hanapan sya ng trabaho pakiramdam nya kasi nakikialam na ko sya pa nagalit sakin. at iniwan ako ng dahil sa ganon kababaw?

hi ako din broken hearted iniwan ako ng bf ko at ang sakit pa mga sinabi nya concern lang ako sa kanya kasi nga gusto ko sya magka work tapos minamasama nya un ginagawa kong effort na hanapan sya ng trabaho pakiramdam nya kasi nakikialam na ko sya pa nagalit sakin. at iniwan ako ng dahil sa ganon kababaw?

May mga taong mapride. Yung pagtulong mo sa kanya he doesn't see it as help pakiramdam niya wala siyang silbi or kwenta kasi you are doing things for him. Maybe you need to step back and let him do things on his own. Baka mas bet niyang makapasok sa sarili niyang diskarte.

Your intentions might be good pero dahil siguro sa stress or pressure eh iba ang dating sa kanya. Natatapakan mo ang pride niya. Let him man up. Hayaan mo muna siya dumiskarte para sa sarili niya. Mas magiging proud ka sa kanya pag nakapasok siya dahil sa sarili niyang effort.

Wala naman mali sa ginawa mo, gusto mo lang tumulong but maybe you just need to sit this one out and let him handle things muna.

Baka naman hindi nya kaya yung work na inooffer mo para sa kanya or ayaw nya talaga magtrabaho.

Back
Top Bottom