Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Discussion Budget tablets around 10-12k and below (like Teclast, Blackview, and anything else in between)

zero02mmx

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
As stated in the title, baka merong nagmamay-ari ng mga devices, particularly tablets from the aforementioned brands, and others na hindi karaniwang nababanggit, not necessarily China clones of brands na nakapost na bilang other subthreads ng Mobile Phones & Tablets. How they are unique, how they stack up against devices within the same price bracket or so, and other related stuff... basta alinsunod lang sa forum rules.

List of Tablet Brands and models

<list starts here, once may matinong umpisa na>

Para kasing may resurgence na uli ng demand for tablets, lalo na dahil sa sitwasyon during the pandemic, and mobile phones simply won't make the cut; Masakit sa mata ng parehong estudyante at empleyado, and heck, even, ng mga content creators.

[For my own]
May list down some brands as more and more discussions pertaining to some of them have started (personally, I'm waiting for my order from an online shopping platform: a Blackview Tab 11, which I chose over the Teclast T40 Pro.

[End of initial post, and konting Post-Script]
Hope we can get some discussions going on here, at kung sakali e maging mini buyer's guide pa ito, lol... I'm not expecting to get that far, pero at least, may mga ka-Symb na pwedeng magkaroon ng ideas and perspective to what they'd want in a tablet, and let them know that there may be good choices.

Cheers. 🥂

I bought a Huawei Mate Pad for my mom last december for viewing lang naman ng K-dramas, tinatanong ko sya sa feedback ok naman daw

yun lang late ko na na-realize na wala palang Google Play which is more hassle for me kasi saken pinapatrabho yung mga apps na gusto nya haha

I bought a Huawei Mate Pad for my mom last december for viewing lang naman ng K-dramas, tinatanong ko sya sa feedback ok naman daw

yun lang late ko na na-realize na wala palang Google Play which is more hassle for me kasi saken pinapatrabho yung mga apps na gusto nya haha
Ako naman I bought a Teclast P20HD (around Php7000 at the time of purchase, with included tempered glass, case, and some accessories) para kay ermat as a Christmas and birthday gift... So far, wala akong narinig na reklamo mula sa kanya -- except maybe the usual adjustment blues, dahil nanibago na naman sa device e (she used to have a tablet issued by PLDT upon subscribing to their DSL service, and that was years ago.

I'm opening a Blackview Tab 11 na nai-deliver today (Php 9.6k at the time of purchase, including a free case; their new LZD listing lincudes both a case and an Airpods-style earbuds included in the package, all for Php10k), wanna see how it can hold on its own against the Teclast T40 Pro.

Pero on the subject of that Mate Pad, wala bang choice noon to select between a Chinese and a Global (which has Google Play, and intindi ko) ROM? Kasi yung mga recent listings ng Huawei (and some other Chinese brands, as well) products, including tablets, have a selection between Chinese and Global ROMs, each having distinct features, kabilang na yung nabanggit ko specifically for Huawei devices, at any price point, iirc.

Back
Top Bottom