Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

CCTV DVR Problem network cannot boot

oragon101

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys help me about my cctv
Problema ko po yung DVR namin keeps rebooting after after system initialize and the reboot na naman. So wala akung acces sa main menu kasi.

I tried removed the connection of the cameras from the DVR and also the hard disk ganon rin reboot lang...my time rin na load nya yung proper loading but for a few seconds lang and it back to the reboot loop

Any solutions or suggestions
I hope na matulungan nyo ako..

Guys help me about my cctv
Problema ko po yung DVR namin keeps rebooting after after system initialize and the reboot na naman. So wala akung acces sa main menu kasi.

I tried removed the connection of the cameras from the DVR and also the hard disk ganon rin reboot lang...my time rin na load nya yung proper loading but for a few seconds lang and it back to the reboot loop

Any solutions or suggestions
I hope na matulungan nyo ako..
pawarranty m nlng kng my warranty pa,,

check mu yung voltage ng power supply ng DVR baka mababa, pag hindi posible motherboard yan sa loob. pero subukan mung kunin yung battery niya yung CMOS baka mawala pag wala pa rin ipawarranty mo na yan or bili ka ng bago pag wala na sa warranty

pawarranty m nlng kng my warranty pa,,

Wala na ta na waranty
..salamat po

- - - Updated - - -

Wala na ta na waranty
..salamat po

Sir.. I already try na tangalin yung CMOS battery but wala ganon parin talaga...sa motherboard na ata to.

But try ko muna palitan yung CMOS battery baka na damage ata..kung ganon parin.. Bibili nalang ako ng bago kasi sa. Motherboard nato...
Maraming thanks sir sa mga opinions and suggestions nyo.. Salamat again.

Di ko kasi namalayan sira na pala yung avr, minsan kasi pawalawala ang supply ng kuryente saamin.. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom