Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

@ maysapaw

i collect Kresley Cole's paperback kasi...aside from reading it via ebook courtesy of the fairy godmothers of symbianize fiction :) hihihihihi

wish ko lang may makita nga ako paperback later....sooo excited to read it na.....

Last edited:

@sticky-feet uy....almost pareho ang taste natin :lol: (prefer BED over Sugar Daddy, bleh with Sebastian...and now you are loving WDWN!).

pasalamat na lang tayo at sinimulan natin itong recommendation thread or else...you will still be very behind with the current and most addicting series :lol:

and since masyadong marathon ang ginagawa mo sa IAD...di mo napansin si Lothaire :lol: he was already in book 1 (A Hunger Like No Other) although siempre brief appearance lang. i think he was also mentioned in NRftW. he is still considered an evil vampire/leech :lol:

@ stickyfeet

marathon reading ng IAD!

if you love Bowen.....you are going to adore him in the next book: Dark Needs at Night's Edge

and Nix....gets certifiably adorable in later books.....hoping she's Lothaire's HEA (happily ever after) ...... but .... sabi ni KC Nix book is the last one.....

@myslaguitao and godd3ss, Yeah hirap nga to start a different book tapos you'll get dissappointed sa story. Na stuck din ako sa nasanayan kong authors. But if you love historical romances please :pray:, please :pray: try ninyo Brenda Joyce's books and Rosanne Bittner's books. You'll cry talaga and maganda din yung character build up nila. You won't be dissappointed.

And sorry ninyo if di pa ako makakajoin ng discussion as in sobrang busy itong month na to for me grabe. Whole day hindi ako nakapag basa. At least yesterday may 5-10 minutes ako....

@alkniliel, I also have Kresley Cole's IAD series paperbacks pero di ko pa talaga na open LOL. :lol: So kailangan ko na ito e-read.

@sticky-feet, envy you your time for marathon reading. Sana ako din.

@maysapaw, haha daming time mo ngayon ah. Nakatutok talaga dito sa thread na to. Daming bagong mga recommendations too. Add na naman ito sa TBR list ko.... :lol:

Last edited:

^ holiday ngayon dito...so im just idling away, waiting for the book to be posted :D

btw, in case you start you marathon IAD reading and you want to have a respite, try mo yung Duncan Bride ni Linda Howard. short read lang sya (2,000+ pages per kindle 3) :)

wala pa rin bang magpopost nung much awaited IAD book 9 (or 10 or 11 depending on numbering) ebook? hehehe.

^I posted the book na maysapaw of Kresley Cole's Dreams of a Dark Warrior. :beat:

Located HERE.

ENJOY!!! :D

I'll try that recommendation if I ever start reading again. I'll have an IAD marathon to be sure... :beat:

Last edited:

@ maysapaw: Betcha-by-golly, naalala ko na si Lothaire! Hehe, wasn't he described as 'creepy-creepy' and uhm, sort of OLD? :lol: Anyhow, back to reading... diokdin, hope you'll get back on the reading wagon soon (medyo nahuhuli tayong dalawa sa IAD fever, heehee.)

Last edited:

@diokdin thanks :) hehehe..... kaninang umaga ko pa inaabangan yan :lol:

@sticky-feet buti naman at naalala mo na sya :) although he wasn't really that memorable in book 1...although you will wonder why he winked in that particular scene.

okay people....its reading time :lol:

Last edited:

^ hehe, may nakita din akong copy just now sa net, kaso it'z big. hehe, thanks for posting diokdin! :giveheart: kahit medyo matagal ko pa siya mababasa, hehe.

@ maysapaw: very mysterious nga ang pag-wink niya. Feedback ha! :evillol:

Last edited:

^@maysapaw, sorry :lol: had that at 10 am dito in queue for download. Tapos nakalimutan ko kasi, na busy ako. Nagchat din kami conference sa family ko. Kaya nawala sa isip ko. Bago lang nga kami tapos mag conference eh. It's 5:15am here na. LOL! :lol:

And when I check here that's the time I remember LOL :lol:

@sticky-feet, after all this fuss ma kakahinga na din siguro ako and I will get back to reading.

Now, I'm gonna sleep. I have to get up at 8am. Hectic!!!

Last edited:

@diokdin - love brenda joyce! I've been addicted to her even before I knew the existence of ebooks. I would troll in recto, booksale branches and Natl Book Stores for her books.

Just started KC's The Warlord Wants Forever and it looks promising. The first few pages I've read made me laugh. I do love a sassy heroine. But I think I have to pace myself. I'll try to read just 1 book a day in the series. :D I tend to forget everything else when I do marathons - be it books or kdramas.

Off I go then.. :D Thanks for the awesome suggestions. My reading list will probably be full for a while.

omggg!! i can't believe i'll be reading dreams of a dark warrior same day as the publication date.. OHMYYY.. :clap: i'm sooo excited i just can't hide it :excited:

salamat ng marami talaga @diokdin

you became one of my favorite persons when you helped me buy my ereader.. tapos ngayon TOP TOP TOP TOP na talaga!! :yipee:

OMG! thank you so much diokdin for posting dreams of a dark warrior....yay! sooo excited to read it.,........

my golly gawgaw! out na pala ang

Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh

i love love love this series!

buti pala i read your posts here...i forgot na 2011 na nga pala! LOL!

sana maganda parin tulad ng mga unang books...

kaka-inlove 2 basahin...also, i have a thing for angels...hihi...

the best thing(s) about Dreams of a Dark Warrior....Lothaire....and Thad :lol:

what if.....Thad is for Nix? ahm....totally not :lol:

Lothaire is sooo hot! wonder if we will see Thad again?????? I just adore Phenix! hehehehe - great name :)

now.....maybe i'll start reading Nalini's Psy Changeling (since i've already read the guild hunter stories) :)

what i like about dreams of a dark warrior: their love story, PHEnix and super scheming Lothaire, Thad/Tiger whom i hope gets to have his own story..its intriguing kasi haf vam half phantom sya :)

is there a website where i can read all Nix's lines hehe :lol:

she is one funny heck of a girl. hopefully she retains that quality during her story...will definitely make his fated man go crazy understanding her :lol:

Last edited:

what i like about dreams of a dark warrior: their love story, PHEnix and super scheming Lothaire, Thad/Tiger whom i hope gets to have his own story..its intriguing kasi haf vam half phantom sya :)

80% pa lang ako ng story...so haven't read about Phenix or the other half revelation re:Thad.

i think if Thad do get a book it can be in a) a spin off of the IAD series, b) the lead H in the YA paranormal which KC is cooking right now or c) just a short novella.

whatchathink?

--------------

and now the wait for Julie James A Lot Like Love begins :lol:

i finished reading Timeless last night.. and oo nga.. it was sooo much more than a romance novel with a time travel twist :). I liked the history parts.. yung pagbalik nya sa mga naunang girls ng family nya..when i think about it, i wanna go back in time din para mameet yung mga taong nabuhay before my time.

I bet yung guy sa dulo na may ring na pw, descendant nalang ng walker family who happens to look like phillip.i'm glad na sa wakas naman, ka timeline na nya if ever yung magiging love interest nya :dance: (parang ang stressful kasi ng nangyari sa love story nila ni pw).. i really hope na sa next book, she gets to talk to her dad (wherever he is).:pray:

so ayun po.. TIMELESS = MUST READ :)

Yes, I think so, too - about the "present" Philip Walker. And according to interviews, parang maipapakita na sa next book iyong "why" at "by-fors" regarding Michele's dad.

Napansin ko rin na ang promise na binigay ni "past" Philip kay Michele ay katulad ng promise ni Tamahome kay Miaka. But, it works!

BTW, napakinggan mo na ba iyong dalawang songs na na-feature dun? Iyong "Bring the Colors Back" at "Chasing Time"? Kinanta sila by the author herself. They're very good. Jazzy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom