Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

80% pa lang ako ng story...so haven't read about Phenix or the other half revelation re:Thad.

i think if Thad do get a book it can be in a) a spin off of the IAD series, b) the lead H in the YA paranormal which KC is cooking right now or c) just a short novella.

whatchathink?

--------------

and now the wait for Julie James A Lot Like Love begins :lol:

Natulog ako ng 3:30am para matapos..super excited kasi :lol:
I think its definitely B! :) and i think its going to be great if ever ;)
about regin.. inaadmire ko na yung character nya ngayon... i really love their plot.. ang pinaka gusto ko na ginawa nya here is yung kinausap nya si Woden at the end part (she said something like . i've never asked you for anything..), super nafeel ko how desperate she was..

@ayanamifaerudo Ohmy God, fan ka rin ng Fushigi Yuugi? Thats my utimate love na anime :praise:.. yeah i think thats also how it works here.. so pw is like Taka.. but not possible na reincarnation sya . . .since nagkaron na ng own family yung past na pw. O baka all along.. sya yung napapanaginipan ni Michele :yipee: hehe super daming possibilities, im excited. :excited:
Yeah, napakinggan ko sa isang site.. nice tracks. I love chasing time.

@ayanamifaerudo Ohmy God, fan ka rin ng Fushigi Yuugi? Thats my utimate love na anime :praise:.. yeah i think thats also how it works here.. so pw is like Taka.. but not possible na reincarnation sya . . .since nagkaron na ng own family yung past na pw. O baka all along.. sya yung napapanaginipan ni Michele :yipee: hehe super daming possibilities, im excited. :excited:
Yeah, napakinggan ko sa isang site.. nice tracks. I love chasing time.

Yes, I like the series. Hindi ko lang gusto iyong inaasta ni Miaka sometimes. Mas gusto ko siya if she was serious. Ang fave kong character dun was Nuriko.

Ang ultimate anime fave ko ay Ayashi no Ceres.:dance:

Sa dakong ibayo naman ng Timeless, possible rin na ang pinapaginipan niya ay iyong present PW. Naalala ko tuloy ang isa kong binasa pa.... na nakalimutan ko iyong title. But then, puwede rin iyong original na PW since he said na he'll find a way back to her.

Question: Was the "past" PW the last Walker heir? Kasi if he was, then saan nanggaling si "present" PW? Sabi ni Phoenix Warren, eh itinakwil na niya iyong previous name niya.

Yes, I like the series. Hindi ko lang gusto iyong inaasta ni Miaka sometimes. Mas gusto ko siya if she was serious. Ang fave kong character dun was Nuriko.

Ang ultimate anime fave ko ay Ayashi no Ceres.:dance:

Sa dakong ibayo naman ng Timeless, possible rin na ang pinapaginipan niya ay iyong present PW. Naalala ko tuloy ang isa kong binasa pa.... na nakalimutan ko iyong title. But then, puwede rin iyong original na PW since he said na he'll find a way back to her.

Question: Was the "past" PW the last Walker heir? Kasi if he was, then saan nanggaling si "present" PW? Sabi ni Phoenix Warren, eh itinakwil na niya iyong previous name niya.

ahaha.. ako si tamahome/taka talaga fave character ko..at some point si Hotohori din. Yeah miaka is very.. unnerving sometimes, pero may good points din :lol:

Nakakaintriga talaga ang mga pangyayari sa timeless right? haha, unfortunately.. hindi ko rin maisip kung san galing si present pw. I mean.. i don't even know kung same ancestors ba sila. Hehehe, super mystery. I just hope na sa next book.. kay present pw nalang sya magfocus. I mean, wag na balik balikan ang past..dad nalang nya hanapin nya if ever...

Phenix :lmao:

Lothaire....who is she?....parang gusto ko tuloy maging sila ni Nix :lol:

^ ayyiiee.. yeah me too! i think theres something between them... hmmmm... INSIGHT and FORESIGHT.. sana sila ang finale book if ever.. :)

a Lothaire + Nix pairing will be hilarious....although too much sameness in personality, baka maumay tayo :lol:

newaiz, KC already confirmed that Nix's guy will be:

"I'll tell you guys what I can dredge up about Nix from the foggy depths of my deadline-annihilated brain. Nix's hero is everything she isn't: logical, focused, lucid. He works in a highly dangerous job, and the guy isn't really understanding. He gets very impatient with her."

http://kresleycole.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1389&p=19985&hilit=raquelthebell#p19985

dangerous job????? what's a dangerous job? a mortal? if immortal, who else could it be?

and get this....Lothaire's book will be out in.....January 2012! C'mon! :upset:

another interview of KC http://pocketafterdark.com/_Kresley-Cole-Reader-FAQs/blog/3315573/159176.html

@ayanamifaerudo and yche, what? Timeless is like Fushigi Yuugi. I love that anime!!! That's my favorite!!! :yipee: I'm definitely gonna read that. I love Tamahome, Hotohori and the bad guy Nakago ang gwa-gwapo nila. :lol: Yan lang na anime na nagc-crush ako. I remember I cut class just to watch this series and then watch it again when it replay at AXN.

@maysapaw, sana I can really join the discussion... one of these days. :D

Last edited:

@ayanamifaerudo and yche, what? Timeless is like Fushigi Yuugi. I love that anime!!! That's my favorite!!! :yipee: I'm definitely gonna read that. I love Tamahome, Hotohori and the bad guy Nakago ang gwa-gwapo nila. :lol: Yan lang na anime na nagc-crush ako. I remember I cut class just to watch this series and then watch it again when it replay at AXN.

No, Timeless is NOT like Fushigi Yuugi. Napunta lang kasi usapan namin dun dahil naalala ko ang promise ni Tamahome kay Miaka: "That no matter what, even if it takes thousands and thousands of years to do it... I will find you again."

Katulad iyon sa sinabi ni Philip kay Marion: "But no matter what, I will find a way back to you. I promise."

Which, naalala ko rin, katulad ng sinabi ni Ash kay Megan at the end of The Iron Queen: "And I swear, if there is a way for us to be together, I will find it. No matter how long it takes. If I have to chase your soul to the ends of eternity, I won't stop until I find you, I promise."

Uncanny, people, uncanny! :lol:

Last edited:

a Lothaire + Nix pairing will be hilarious....although too much sameness in personality, baka maumay tayo :lol:

newaiz, KC already confirmed that Nix's guy will be:

"I'll tell you guys what I can dredge up about Nix from the foggy depths of my deadline-annihilated brain. Nix's hero is everything she isn't: logical, focused, lucid. He works in a highly dangerous job, and the guy isn't really understanding. He gets very impatient with her."

http://kresleycole.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1389&p=19985&hilit=raquelthebell#p19985

hmmm...maybe its Declan's Commander? (Webb) .... but i really wanted it to be Lothaire....but as per KC, Nix book is going to be the last one in the series :weep:

^ awww.. so finale book tlaga pala si Nix.. anyway, i stiil think, and bet na si Lothaire and love interest nya (wishful thinking ;) )

@diokdin: you too? ohmy ang dami pala nating fan ng fy. :) pero yeap, like what ayanamifaerudo said..yung promise lang na they will beat time and all to see each other again ang parang parehas.. :)

Last edited:

I'm hoping for a Nix and Lothaire pairing. :pray: half way na ako sa book ni Regin and Aidan.. Love it how possessive he is..

last na ito...promise :lol:

as much as the idea of lothaire + nix pairing tickles me, based on the latest book, it seems that lothaire's obsessesion in getting the ring is to help her, someone who was not in the island and is waiting for him...which i don't think is nix (the ever-knowing)...unless the ring will make her lucid :lol:

but a story about lothaire and no valkyrie? kinda a downer for me. book 3 (mariketa + bowen) and to some extent book 8 (carrow + malkom) are the only non-valkyrie books that appealed to me. 4 (neomi), 5 (cadeon), 6 (rydstorm) are all just okay but not as good as books where the h is a valkyrie.

also...Webb for Nix? nononononononono :disapprove: plus Webb seems old. 50+ maybe? not the hunky i want for Nix :lol:

i bet Nix's story will be somewhat like Acheron of SKenyon.....or HP Deathly Hallows of JKR, hahaha. something that will tie-up all stories and which will culminate in ascension. naku, magiging magulo story...daming mga characters na babanggitin (parang tulad nitong latest book...daming portion ni lothaire).

has kc already confirmed how many books is she still planning for this series? hopefully it ends soon. baka kasi matulad to sa Dark-Hunters ni S. Kenyon, in the end, magsawa na rin mga tao dahil sa rehash story. a spinoff could be done instead, post-ascension perhaps?

sana ang author ng timeless (which is alexandra monir) ay may palno pang gumawa ng sequel. diba may "to be continued" sa ending? so excited! i also planning to read the IAD series! parang nakaka-encourage kasi ang mga reviews dito eh! :)

last na rin po eto..sweaarr. :)

I found this sa isang site.. (naka chat nila si kc)

• Lothaire’s book is definitely next, and we’re looking at a pub date of Jan 2012. There *might* be a story in between Dreams of a Dark Warrior and Lothaire–stay tuned for more on this.
  • there will be at least three more IAD installments after Lothaire’s book, as well as a brand new series set in the IAD world!
  • there will also be a new paranormal YA series from Kresley Cole, but no details yet.

reading this post about... i realized, definitely, hindi nga talaga si Lothaire and Nix kasi Nix's book is set to be the finale. Maybe hindi parin naintroduce sa past books yung love interest ni Nix. I don't think..and i hope na hindi si Webb.. it'll be oh so weird pag sya. Anyhow, kung sino man sya (Nix's love).. i bet he's going to be great, hot and very lucid. :lol:

about the y/a series.. i bet andun talaga si Thad :yipee:

Pero sana talaga true na 4 nalang ang next books in the IAD series. Para hindi maumay mga fans nya. I'm a big big fan of ACHERON pero i agree na naging uber haba nalang nung series and naging magulo na..sana nga hindi matulad sa dh ang iad.

I guess we just have to sit back, relax and wait for KC's next books..and the books after that..and the books after that.,... :)

@70lordpatrick - its officially a series po. according to goodreads.com, the second book will be out on 2012 :) and yes! read IAD! :yipee: mustmustmustread :)

Woot, halfway na ko sa IAD series! Thank gulay dumating na din si K3. Medyo nagbreak lang muna ako for a few hours sa IAD, am currently reading a Harlequin (para mabilisan ;)) found this great book called His Wife for One Night by Molly O'Keefe.
So if you're looking for a breather for an IAD-athon (or some other series, or just want to try a Harlequin) check this book out. :thumbsup:

I'm a bit confused.. tama ba ang order ng pagbabasa ko ng IAD?

Inuna ko yung The Warlord Wants Forever, then No Rest For the Wicked. I'm currently reading A Hunger Like No Other. After that:

Wicked Deeds On A Winter's Night
Dark Needs at Nights's End
Dark Desires After Dusk
Kiss of a Demon King
Deep Kiss of Winter
Pleasure of a Dark Prince
Demon From The Dark
Dreams of a Dark Warrior

Tama ba ang order? That's how they were numbered in the torrentfolder I've downloaded.

I'm done with the three Julie James books. I like how she writes. Her topics remind me of Ally Mcbeal, Erin Brockovich and Legally Blonde :D.

I'm seeing some Jennifer Crusie recommendations here. I have to pick the newer ones up. I loved Faking It. Naalala ko pa yung analogy niya about men being doughnuts and muffins.:lol:

Pa rant lang hah..

Man, I miss JR Ward (though for some reason I find her villain chapters sooooo boring). Looked through her website and I'm quite disappointed to see that the story is between Dr. Manello and Payne. I am really waiting for Qhuinn and Blaylock's book/s. Will she really go there?? M/M relationship in a paranormal vamp series which will be over 500++ pages? I hope so.. :pray:

rant end..

@g0dd3ss, I also wonder if JR Ward gonna make a M/M book for Qhuinn and Baylock or will the publisher won't allow that?

for the numbering/read ordering of KC books I follow it from here: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/c/kresley-cole/

Immortals After Dark
1. The Warlord Wants Forever (2006) (in Playing Easy to Get)
2. A Hunger Like No Other (2006)
3. No Rest for the Wicked (2006)
4. Wicked Deeds on a Winter's Night (2007)
5. Dark Needs at Night's Edge (2008)
6. Dark Desires After Dusk (2008)
7. Kiss of a Demon King (2009)
8. Untouchable (2009) (in Deep Kiss of Winter)
9. Pleasure of a Dark Prince (2010)
10. Demon from the Dark (2010)
11. Dreams of a Dark Warrior (2011)

Last edited:

@diokdin Thanks! I guess napagpalit ko yung 2nd and 3rd book. :D Kaya pala nung binabasa ko yung No Rest For The Wicked andun na kaagad yung story ni Emmaline. Should've also consulted good ole google. :D

I hope the publisher would allow her (Ward) to deviate from the norm. She already did a light BDSM thing with Vishous and Jane's book. I want Qhuinn and Blaylock together. The two characters are so entwined that it would be weird if they were to be Butch and Vishous 2.0

@g0dd3ss, no probs. :D I agree, Qhuinn and Baylock are just so close and I can feel the chemistry. He he Yeah the thing with Butch and Vishous is just only Vishous is the one possessive. And Butch is really straight. (Ward just explained it why bec they are light and dark though may implied na iba I think the publisher is trying to hold the implied back) Kay Qhuinn and Baylock, Qhuinn kinda realise he is attracted to Baylock. So wonder if she will make a MM book and will it ever published? Or maybe she will have heroine for Qhuinn?

I didn't like Vishous story that much. I like Zadist the best.

Back
Top Bottom