Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

@yche09 hey, team edward din ako...hihi...:yipee: though naging torn ako sa movie...i love movie-Jacob than book-Jacob, then i love book-Edward naman than movie-Edward...:lol:

and i also watch gossip girl...is it just me or is chuck looking more handsome? ang cute nya sa season 3...ang layo na ng itsura nya sa mga past seasons grabe...:lol: love ko ang love-team nila ni Blair...and i don't like Serena, :p very frustrated ako sa kanya...:ranting:

haven't read the books, but i think may spin-off nito, entitled The It Girl which focuses on Jenny Humphrey...

and i think ganitong style din ang Private Series mystuffs is refering to...

am currently reading Anna and the French Kiss already...hihi, i'm reading instead of doing my job...:lol: can't wait na eh...and wala pa naman parang gusto ko na kiligin...first time palang nila nagkita...and oh my gulay...napapangiti na ako! :D ...feeling ko teenager din ako...hehe....sana lang wag ako mahuli ni boss...:pray:

i haven't had the chance to read Kaichou Wa! Maid sama yet, may anime series ba nito? i wanna watch it first...hehe...nalilito kasi ako sa manga kapag walang colors eh...:p kimi ni todoke also, i havent read it...aaargh pano ba to? super dami na nila...anong trabaho ba ang pwede kang magbasa maghapon?...:lol:

@mystuffs havent read the Shopaholic Series but i love love love the movie...kakatuwa yung bida...:lol:

@mohcandy me too, love YA also...dont worry for the young-at-heart din naman ang YA...hehe...and i feel the same about adult fiction...kaya go YA kung YA!...masarap magbasa nito...hehe...go on and read Anna And The French Kiss, i think its good...Chapter 3 palang ako, pero hooked na...hehe...:lol:

i've read Hush, Hush also, maganda din sya, though i wish Patch's feelings is elaborated more...para kasing nakukulangan ako, hehe...:), but Crescendo is better...:p and OMG, ang chemistry nila ni Nora ah...whew...

Last edited:

^ i'll just finish the book im reading right now + Julie James new book tom/wed...then i will start Hush Hush. I've been meaning to read that book for a long time but always forget about it.

like some of you...i have a fascination with angels...although im kinda hesitant to read it and think naughty thoughts about them :lol:

@myslaguitao - ayyyiieee! me too! i loved KWMS because of usui (kasi nakakinis minsan si Misaki). For me ang best book so far ni Julie James is yung Just the sexiest man alive (nasabi ko na ata to dati, pero ok lang kahit paulit ulitin ko pa kasi i really love it :rock: ).

@mystuffs - sana someday maumpisahan ko din yang series na yan, maybe after gossip girls (na hindi ko parin maumpisahan).

@mohcandy - hello :)! ako rin, madalas YA books nababasa ko.. almost all na binaggit mo, type ko rin and yung iba nabasa ko na. nakuuu, ayan nanaman ako, read anna and the french kiss! you won't regret it ;)..

@zelle1016 - haha parehas tayo! mas like ko si edward sa book kasi parang mejo humorous sya dun and mas sweet (although hello uber sweet din sya sa movie, kaya lang mas intense). Tapos si jacob naman... uhm, need i say it pa? HOT :wub: talaga sa movie.. parang kawawa naman sa book. hays. Anyway, hindi ka nagiisa.. narinig mo na ba magsalita (in a normal way out of the camera) si ed westwick? grabe, ganda ng voice and very sexy. May anime series yung dalawang yun, you should watch them, i mean pag may time na.:)

I don't think i would want to read the it girl series,.Ayoko kasi si jenny. I mean, i practically hate her charater sa GG :ranting:.

Napanuod ko na sa wakas ang I AM NUMBER FOUR. Sobrang ganda ng movie para saken :thumbsup: (with mr. hottie ALEX PETTYFER, of courseee) kaya ngayon ayoko na muna basahin yung book. Maybe pag lumabas na yung second book. Ok na saken for now yung movie, dun muna ako magdwell. And everyone who said na COOL, HOT and everything si number Six, ohhh.. i totally agree! naku, i watched it with my boyfriend kanina, and i was like "oohhlala ang hot ni alex talaga :cloud9: ", buti nalang no objections naman from him. :lol:Haha!

Natapos ko nung isang araw yung 3rd book ng Demonica series, favorite ko of course, si Wraith :pacute: ... i'm taking a break muna from the series kaya ngayon i'm reading Love at First Flight by Marie Force :)

Hindi ako nakatiis, I started reading Chap 1 of Anna & the French Kiss alongside Pleasure of a Dark Prince (yes, hindi pa din ako tapos sa IAD-athon ko, i think after Garreth's book, I'll check out the YA scene muna). Natawa naman ako sa description ni Anna sa dad niya, hmm, only one male author comes to mind :lol:

Napanuod ko na ang I Am Number Four the other day! And may I say how fantastic it is! Number six! :giveheart: I was expecting the usual X-Men-y type of story. I really enjoyed it. Of course it helped that Alex Pettyfer is such a hottie :smack:. May isang too-stupid-to-live moment lang yung character ni Dianna Agron dun, when she asked "John" to go to the school with her TO DEVELOP PICTURES. :furious: Gah, talk about timing girl!

---

@ zelle: Pinanuod ko din uli ang Nick & Norah to confirm the ringtone, hehe, Boys Don't Cry nga. :p Natingin ako sa net kung san pwede makanuod nung anime e.

Super fan ako ng Harry Potter! Lalo na si Dumbledore! :excited: Nangyari din sa kin yang kwento-mo-naman-sa-'kin-per-chapter stage. :slap:

@ mcdreamy: Naku naalala ko lagi ko nilo-lock yung kwarto ko nung bata pa ako (hindi ko na sasabihin yung age kasi super minor pa) pag nagbabasa kami nina Ate kasi pinagbawal ako magbasa ng tita ko ng mga Fil-Rom pocketbooks. One day we forgot to lock it, biglang pumasok yung tita ko , so I threw the book at this empty cabinet behind me, e I was caught doing it. :slap: Hehe, pinakuha niya sa 'kin, opened up the book in the middle, and read it out loud. Ang nakakahiya pa, she stumbled upon a scene where the H/h are having shower some-some. :ashamed: (Although at that time, I didn't really know the mechanics :naughty:) Grabe nakakahiya, talaga, natawa na lang yung tita ko (+ lecture on why I'm still too young to read that kind of material).

And I agree, Samwise Gamgee is the real hero. :salute:

@ maysapaw: :nerd: Evil ang kids noon, inaway ako nung nagdala ako ng books sa school :weep:. Hehe, ako naman si RL Stine ang una kong nabasa, then Christopher Pike, kaya maka-Stine ako (I remembered reading The Best Friend sa school, gave me the chills)

What are those scenes about Brenda Joyce's books? Hehe, na-curious ako, can you tell me? :D

@ yche: Na-intrigue naman ako sa feedback mo on the Demonica series, maybe next kong series yan after IAD. :book: And wow, your collection!!! Yung nabasa ko kasing mga RL Stine, galing lahat sa library. :p

Fan din ako ni Amanda Seyfried! Ang adorable ng character niya sa Mean Girls. Hehe, looking forward to Red Riding Hood as well (hindi naman siguro nila gagawing twist na siya yung wolf di ba? :noidea:).

Woo, MOVIE DATE! :popcorn:

@ diokdin: I love Charmed! Pero I think, nabasa ko muna yung books nun before ko siya napanuod sa TV, hehe. Ako din madalas mag-break out e, pero surprisingly never pa naman nangyayari since gumamit ako ng Beauty Oil. :approve:

@ myslaguitao: Bukas na ang release ng A Lot Like Love ni Julie James! :excited::dance: (It would be a great birthday :gift: if anybody can post it as early as tomorrow, hehe.)

@ mohcandy: I'll certainly look up your recommendations, kapag natapos na ko sa IAD-athon ko, I'll gobble up YA books next. :eat:

Last edited:

@zelle, yup maganda yung TB series. Though bloody talaga and may nude scenes but it makes it more realistic.

Me too nag compare din ako sa scene sa Twilight at Midnight Sun. Pag malapit na akong matapos sa Midnight Sun I re-read it again. Kasi sobrang bitin, I wanna know Edward's POV so baddddd.....
:weep: sana nga :pray: sana... :pray:

@yche, yeah she can't decide sa two. But between Bella and Zoe and Steve Rae sa House of Night, sobrang nakakainis ang undecisiveness nila keysa kay Bella. At least on that moment lang si Bella pero sila ni Zoe at Steve Rae, nako wala talaga. Sobrang can't decide. At the start, ok pa kilig moment, oks na oks. But the last two books parang Grrrrr...sobra.

Yeah, l love Letters to Juliet. Haven't seen Dear John yet. Sige2x, gusto ko yan movie date.... :D

@mohcandy, thanks for all the reco. Added them ALL to my TBR List. And yeah, he looks like the ideal Hero in all this YA books turn movies. I'm also in a YA kick though I read some adult fiction para ma iba naman.

@maysapaw, When I first read her books din sis I was shock. Our secretary recommended her to me and loan me her books. I love the story except for the bad stuff happening to the heroine. And I totally get angry sa hero kasi sobrang aroganti nya. I didn't appreciate her books until I re-read them again. And I was like this is different from all-others-with-not-so-much-conflict sa story. I love her books bec it's very original for me yung mga plots nya. Yung mga newer books nya is not so much na. Her older books may mga conflict talaga that makes you say NO, NO, NO, NO.... but the ending is still HAPPY. :D

@yche, oo nga sobrang gwapo ni Alex. Bagay sila ni Number Six. Don't like Sarah, they can do without her. Pinoforce nila yung "love" nila, I totally don't buy it. Puppy love, hmmm maybe. They should stick to friendship. It is not the love Henri describe na for once and always & forever.

@sticky-feet, Yes, one author din comes to mind. NS. Hehehe :lol: And yes, nakakainis cya. I don't like Sarah talaga, parang e-nadd lang yun para they can go to the school kasi doon ang show down. :lol: But I feel her character doesn't have much depth talaga. She's like the ultimate Beauty without brains. Dumb Blondes! (While I was typing this, I heared Jacob's voice when he and Rosalie were having a fight about blond jokes.) LOL :D

That's good na okay lang sa iyo, ako hindi pwede pag oil sobrang break outs ko but I might try it if it is really made naturally. :)

@zelle, kakakilig talaga yung Anna and the French Kiss. Balik teenager tayo. LOL

Last edited:

@maysapaw yay another angel lover!...baligtad naman tayo, i like to think of them having attitudes, you know, not just goody-goody all-white-robe-wearing beings...kaya i enjoy angel-themed novels...
nandyan naman ang fallen angels...i dont think they'll mind if you think naughty thoughts 'bout them...hehe...:D and Patch (the bida in Hush, Hush), is one HOT Fallen angel...maganda din ang Hush, Hush, some say its better than Twilight, though to me, i did not go gaga over this book unlike Twilight...:lol:

@yche09 i sooo agree! super intense nga sa movie...maybe they were trying to express the all-consuming love nina E & B kaya ganon, and hinanap hanap ko ang sense of humor ni Edward...kaya nga natuwa ako kasi sa Eclipse eh nag i-smile-smile na cya, diba...and yes you dont have to say it, we all saw Taylor HOTner's body...:lol:

and i searched for a clip of ed westwick on youtube...:D and my gosh you're right! i cant believe im having a crush in this guy...super dislike ko sya sa Season 1!...:lol: but now the only reason i watch GG is bec. of Chuck and Blair love story, :D very true ang sabi nila na they are the heart of GG..:)...and ever since i've watched Season 3 of GG, he got a new haircut here, i've been wishing na sya nalang sana ang gumanap na Edward...he's like my imaginary Edward when i was reading the series...:lol:

and i dont like Jenny either...especially sa bandang end ng Season 3, di ko sya gets...:kainis:

ooooo a Movie date...:D

@sticky-feet haha parehas tayo, i kept thinking about Anna & the French Kiss at work, so i ended up DL'ing it and started on reading, and lo and behold, uwian na! :slap: good thing i was finished with my work already...:lol:

you watched it again? hehe thanks! now i wont have to wonder anymore...:thumbsup:

oh did you find one? bumili lang kasi ng pirated DVD (wag nyo ko susumbong!) bro ko nun eh...that's where i watched it...maybe yche09 knows some sites where you can watch 'em for sure meron yan...:thumbsup:, i only know one piece and naruto sites eh...:noidea:

love Dumbledore also, haha parehas tayo, kwento na susundan ng sangkatutak na tanong...hehe...:lol:

uy birthday mo tomorow? advanced Happy Birthday!!! :wave::bday:

anyway, continue ko na reading Anna and the French Kiss! i super love St. Clair already!!!:cloud9:
ang gwapo gwapo nya...:blush: he's dreamy...:lol: i think he's becoming my normal human dream guy! :lol:

and can i just say Thank You guys for recommending this book...i wouldn't have taken a second look at it otherwise...:salute: i tend to skip these books kasi...minsan i think its just another teen story, kaya when i do come across a good one, i'ts close to my heart talaga...thanks again! :D

Last edited:

zelle fallen angels are okay with me...pero seriously napapahinto ako kapag ang bida eh angel or demon...kahit fallen angel or good demon pa sya. masyado yata akong nabrainwash nung bata pa ako eh (laking school na managed ng mga madre kasi :lol:). considering na hindi naman ako religious :lol:

okay...PUHLEASE!!!! pag may nakakakuha agad ng bagong book ni Julie James...please post it agad. pa-bday nyo na kay sticky feet, tapos damay kami :lol:

btw...kainis! gusto ng government na mag-increase ng duties for imported films dito sa indonesia...and currently ang mga film theaters ayaw pang mag-agree...binoycott muna nila, so ngayon wala munang bagong movie...kaasar!!!!!! the last movie i watched was Green Hornet pa :cry:

Last edited:

@diokdin oo nga eh, 1st ep may nude scene agad! :blush: buti nalang my older brother stepped out when i started watching it....then when he asked kung maganda, i told him no! haha...:lol: talk about awkward, baka kasi bigla sya magyaya na panoorin namin...

hay parehas tayo, di ko na mabilang kung ilang beses ko inulit-ulit ang MS, Stephenie Meyer please have mercy on your poor poor readers...:pray: :lol:

and i am stopping on other books 'till i finish A&theFK...:lol: oo nga, sarap irevisit ang teenage years...ah, the joys of young love...hay... :smack:

@maysapaw hmmm, Catholic School Girl ka pala...:)
have you read Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series? her angels are totally hiwalay from the whole sent by God concept, parang treated sila as a different specie lang...kinda like vampires ganon...

ay that's too bad naman for movie-goers in indonesia...:upset:

Last edited:

@diokdin What's funny is that in real life they're BF/GF so if you say na they're forcing it's like "what happened? you're supposed to be lovey-dovey since you're really BF/GF."

Hindi ko pa napapanuod ang movie... but I will.

@yche09 :clap: Movie date.

@zelle yup...one of my recommended series din ang Guild series ni Nalini Singh. well...i guess HAWT Raphael eh in a league of his own :lol:

i have a copy of Flipped movie, should i watch it or read the book first?

sa mga nakapanood ng Red Riding Hood, maganda ba?

Last edited:

@sticky-feet - advance happy birthday :yipee:! Yeah, i like the demonica series na.. pero hindi pa ko maka move on sa series, nag contemporary muna ako ulet. Yung cousin ko rin, nung grade school ako, i used to ask her to borrow r.l stine and charmed books from their library (yung school ko kasi dati, nakooo, ni wala ngang nancy drew eh :upset:). Oh my? si red riding hood kaya ang wolf? Hindi naman siguro... or.. :noidea:. now that i think about it.. hmm.. well, uhm, wag naman sana. My guess would be the guy she loves (not the one na dapat ipapakasal sa kanya).

@diokdin - I haven't read House of night series yet.. although i've had the ebooks for like forever? (i mean super tagal na talaga)..para kasing.. hmm, una muna i didn't want to stray sa twilight.. and then nung nagstart na ko magbasa ng ibang books na "twilight-like", hindi ko na rin nagawang basahin since ang daming bad comments.. hmm,, ngayon i'm still having qualms :noidea:... Yes! mas bagay si Number four and number six :p! kanina after the movie, i entered the washroom and then all the lolas (because its senior's day ata for free/discounted movies) were talking about how disappointed they were dahil nga hindi si miss hottie number six ang girlfriend ni mr hottie number four. Sana hindi nalang ipilit ang human-alien relationship nila noh?, kaya lang.. oh well, they only fall in love once? Sobrang hindi ako maka move on sa movie na yun, parang nakikita ko parin sa mind ko yung mga battle scenes nila :wow:.

@zelle1016 - oh, now that i think about it.. yes, mejo pina ngiti na nga sya sa eclipse :).. i'm sure mas mdaming smiles pa ang makikita natin since they're getting married and all. Diba? super sexy ng voice ni ed westwick... ohmy, i'm wondering tuloy kung ganun ba talaga sya sa book.. i mean, hindi ba na alter yung character ni chuck? hmm.. makes me wanna read gg series talaga. kaya lang mas hooked ako sa tv series :lol:.

Bukas na nga pala talaga out ng A LOT LIKE LOVE...oh please please.. upload it po.. kung sino man mauna. :praise:

Tonight i still don't know what to read... its like i'm still coming down from my i am number four hype :yipee::thumbsup::hilo::clap:

Last edited:

@ sticky-feet, i'm a harry potter fan, too!

@yche09 and zelle, i haven't seen the gossip girls and shopaholic in videos yet... will try to watch those sometime pag nakita ko sa net hahaha... may webseries ata un private pero patikim lang un napanood ko sa site nya.. hay...

noon i really dont like watching vampire movies kasi feeling ko parang yucky, madugo at nakakatakot... pero nung mabasa ko ung first book nung twilight series i did not stop reading til i finished the fourth book... then i tried watching the movie and i loved it!

mmmm parang naiintriga naman ako dyan sa timeless at i am number four... dami kasi magaganda feedback... mmmm.... mabasa nga soon. i'll try to read your book reco soon.. thanks!

for now i'm still hooked with private series. i started reading book 5 na. haha. nadownload ko na nga lahat ng books sa series book 1-12 except un pang 11 at un pang 13 na pinakabagong release.. haha talagang nakaline up na sya for reading.... i'm addicted na yata sa series...:book:

anyone who knows how to convert epub into pdf, rgo or mobi? :help::pray:epub kasi un nakita kong book 11...

sana makakuha din ako nung book 13 soon..

now, all i can say is there's a lot more to read and watch! haha...

@sticky-feet, Advance Happy Birthday!!! :bday:

@zelle, LOL yeah..awkward. Okay if kasama mo eh yung bf/hubby mo watching that show.

At sana nga SM will finished MS.

@ayanamifaerudo, (BTW, how did you come up with your nick pala? it's a mouthful) awwwss? Talaga? mag bf/gf sila? Hindi halata. I don't feel that chemistry sa screen. Mas meyron pa silang chemistry sa babae na nasa beach doon sa Florida before sila sumibat ni Henri.

Ooopss...go watch it na, maganda.

@yche, I'm hoping nga that the authors will change their mind na si Sarah is not really his One and only love. Puppy love lang or it's just a fluke. And hopefully he will find someone that is much better than Sarah. Yeah tom na yung A Lot Like Love ni Julie James. Mga 2 hrs to go. He he :D

@mystuffs, download Calibre if not use www.online-convert.com

as for rgo, you need rgo reader then copy and paste sa MS Word then save it as a rtf then convert it to mobi.

For more on converters read this thread: E-book Readers and Converters

:bday: STICKY-FEET :celebrate: :toast: :band:

haypee beerday sticky-feet ^_^

ngaun lang uli ako nakapagpost hehehe... bisibisihan kze sa hauz and addicted sa pagbasa ng Night Huntress, good read nga talaga...:thumbsup::clap: I'm drooling over Bones ngaun, speechless ako sa storytelling ni J.Frost... Had my imagination in full spike, lalo na nun first time ni Cat and Bones together in bed...:dance: Hindi ganito effect ni Edward to me... (Edward sa book not Rob Pattinson.) And uber like yun action...:guns: uber carried away ako sa fight scenes ni Cat...

@yche meron ebook Mayfair?:yipee: mahanap nga...

@mcdreamy welcome po sa thread ^_^... ganun din ako sa Fil-Romance books, less than 2 hours tapos na agad. Keep wanting for more. :beat:Lucky for you coz may elder siblings ka, may mahihiraman ng books ^_^, twin kami (and boy pa yun twin ko) walang choice kundi bumili ng books, hehehe... pero now nakakatipid kze nga maraming "generous" na nag uupload ng ebooks... hehehehe...:p

@diokdin talagang may issues kay Bella, hehehe... :pmali nga naman kze na yun whole world niya is revolving around Edward weh, in real life meron din mga ganun tao diba? Mga clinggy type ba tawag dun? Also read Midnight Sun, Uber excited kung ma rerelease and matatapos yun MSB...

Watched Charmed when i was in college. Loved Prue, Piper and Pheobe too...

Especially Pheobe, eccentric and sexy hehehe, but never had the chance to finish the series.

Naiintriga na ako sa I Am Number Four... na sight ko siya sa National last December... meron na ba up dito? Mabasa nga... baka kze ma DL ni hubby mapanood ko before ko mabasa, (it'll ruin everything, hehehe)

@mystuffs welcome, yeahey dumadami na kaming Twilight(book)fanatics... korek ka na nakakaadict talga mga series... you keep on craving for more suspense and intrigues...

@yche nagdrool ka din pala kay Taylor hehehe... pero natawa naman ako dun sa scene sa movie(talaga kasing binigyan ng emphasis yun uber sexy na body ni Taylor) ... correct me if i'm wrong pero kze hindi naman dapat itatake off yun shirt ni Jacob diba? I remember, yun face ni Jacob and sinabihan ni Bella ng "beautiful"...

@zelle parang hindi nabigyan ng justification si Edward sa movie db? :slap:Parang napakagumpy niya and yun nga walang sense of humor... (kahit I love Rob Pattinson, yun nga lang hindi as Edward)

@zelle Go YA fiction! Even the "young once" enjoyed them now. lol It's

no wonder some adult fic authors are foraying into the genre. Though

sometimes I sort of get put off when the heroine is always caught

between two guys (I totally blame Twilight for this). This seems to be

the trend now.So it's always a plus when there are no love triangles

but rather the conflict of the story is in other areas.
I kinda got sidetracked from Anna and the French Kiss when I

found out meron na plang sequel ng Hush, Hush. I'm already on chapter

15 in Crescendo so hopefully will start Anna.. later tonight. And I

hope Crescendo gets better. I don't know if it's just me.. but I find

Nora so annoying here. She's starting to turn into a Bella character.

I like her better in Hush, hush. As for Patch, he's still a lot like

the Patch in Hush, hush. His character is like Christian and Tucker

(from Uneartly) combined in one character.

@yche yeah will definetely read Anna and the French Kiss

@sticky-feet and diokdin I hope you'll enjoy my reco as much as I did.

Although, got to admit how much I like a book depends on my mood

sometimes. Pag me PMS ako, I'm rather hard to please.lol

I still enjoy adult fic naman. I read them when it comes highly

recommended. Like yung ke Julie James'. I enjoyed them also. She makes

her horoines just as i like them.. and her heroes *drool*

Anyway, if you all have other YA reco pls post them.

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY STICKY-FEET!! hope you had a fab day.:)

:bday:Happy Birthday, sticky-feet!!!:bday:

@diokdin I was writing a story back when I was in my first year of high school (but I think I was already thinking about it when I was in grade six). It's about a girl whose family came from another world where they were royalty. Of course, hindi alam ng girl that they were were from another world and she was a princess.

Height 'ata nun - 2001- ng Neon Genesis Evangelion dito sa 'Pinas; and I really liked Rei Ayanami's name. Tapos ang faerudo naman ay gawa-gawa lang. Kaya naging Ayanamifaerudo - which is the surname of that girl: an amalgamation of her mother's royal family name - Faerudo, and her father's (who is from this world) surname - Ayanami.

So ayan. Kaloka.:dance:

Last edited:

been stalking my sources for JJ's A Lot Like Love - no one has uploaded it yet.. :(

Hey peeps, was Midnight Sun ever finished? I know RPatz was given an advance unfinished copy but I hadn't been paying attention to anything twilight since the movie came out. I think it would be awesome.. with all the angst, the bloodlust and of course, the noble idiocy.. it should make it a good read.

^ahh, neon genesis evangelion - that was soo long ago. Miss ko na yung mga anime na ganun.. like Dual and Gundam.

hayy ang life, sagabal sa pagbabasa. Di ko pa din nauumpisahan tong Guild Hunter series.

@maysapaw on BJ's Bragg series. >>the first book was definitely a doozy. I knew I should've warned you. It's my least fave BJ book pero I was lucky na nauna kong nabasa yung Violet Fire at Fires of Paradise so I knew that that was heavy stuff for her. Don't worry, as far as I know, aside from that book, wala na naman nang ganun kaextreme.. well, medyo na creep out ako sa House of Dreams but thats about it.

@diokdin >> I started reading BJ when I was in Highschool. A choirmate lent me a copy of The Third Heiress. Can't say I was hooked agad but when a college buddy lent me a copy of Fires of Paradise. I was so impressed that I started buying BJ books.

I don't know if anyone is interested but here are the Brenda Joyce historicals that I think are really good:

After Innocence
The Game
The Prize
The Masquerade
Fires of Paradise
Firestorm
The Captive
The Conqueror
A Lady at Last
The Rival

These are the ones that I remember at the top of my head, kasi may kakaiba sa plot ng mga to.. something that stuck with me.

Happy Birthday Sticky feet. :D

Back
Top Bottom