Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Hi there, ladies. :hat:

Can a gentledog butt in on your discussions? :D I'm a booklover myself---an understatement, a bookworm really---although my kind of books are a little bit out of sync, so to speak, to what are commonly recommended here. :lol:

More or less, I have an eclectic taste. But I am more into the unusual, the out-of-this-world kind of stories. So naturally, most of my fave books are either fantasy- or sci-fi-themed.

Harry Potter series
The Wheel of Time series
Incarnations of Immortality series
His Dark Materials Trilogy
Bartimaeus Trilogy
Rama Series
Ender's Game series
Dune Series

I specially love Frank Herbert's (bless his merry soul) Dune series because of it's encompassing examination of humanity. It's philosophical and romantic, a comedy and a tragedy all at once. Moreover, the convoluted Machiavellian politics and Byzantine intrigue in the series will have you flipping the next page one after the other in rapid succession, like a madman. :D I so love the Dune series. :salute:

Equally loved by me are these odd collection of books, many of which became a part of memories of my childhood and adolescent life:

Sherlock Holmes novels and short stories. (I was obsessed with this, A. Conan Doyle's creation, when I was in high school.)

Robinson Crusoe

Alexander Dumas' novels (The Three Musketeers, The Man in the Iron Mask, The Count of Monte Cristo)

I usually snob Romance novels but Victorial Holt's and Elizabeth Peters' gothic romances will almost always make me giddy with anticipation. I love their books and I gobble them like there's no tomorrow. :lol:

For non-fiction, not much. But they're great alternative for sleeping pills. I'm a mild insomniac so whenever I want to sleep early, I just grab a copy of The Confessions of St. Augustine and whoala, a page or two later and you'll find me snoring, happy and contented in the realm of dreams.

And that's thanks to St. Augustine. :lmao:

Last edited:

@momma - hehe yeah, pero for me, yung iad.. its always intense, palaging parang may mangyayaring iba. You always have something to look forward too. Never boring. :) i love it!

Korek na korek, grabe sizzling hot lovescenes and grabe yun mga fight scenes... :salute: as if I'm there sa labanan... naasar ako whenever na nasasaktan/nasusugatan mga protagonists... parang bang I want to protect them (ganun daw? feeling :superman: )hehehehe...

@ momma: Once you start IAD, you can't seem to stop ano? Hehe, pero totally worth it naman. :clap: Is that Cadeon & Holly's book? One of my favorites yan, there's something about Cadeon that I really like, and gusto ko din si Holly. Lalo na yung banter nila. :inlove:

Yep, si Holly and Cade, I thought forbidden si Holly hindi pala :giggle:, just started the book... and sa start palang parang I'm gonna like Cade :wub:

@padrepio :welcome: nice naman na may guy na interested sa books :excited: meron na kami maidadagdag sa TBR list na ibang genre :thumbsup:

Wala akong binabasa ngayon... well I read a few stories from The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance but that's about it. Ang last kong nabasa in full was What Curiosity Kills by Helen Ellis.

I'll give it a two out of five. I don't know, hindi ko siya type.

Mostly ang binabasa ko ngayon ay blog entries and fanfiction.

By the way, you have to check out Kate Evangelista's blog. Featured doon iyong first three chapters of her upcoming novel "Taste". Here's the link.

@ PadrePio: Your username seems familiar, I may have encountered you from another forum (if you use the same username), although with a different picture. Hee. Anyhoola-baloo, :welcome: to the thread!
I think I've read some of your reco, way way back. Collection ata yun ng lolo ko :D, alas my single-digit-aged mind then cannot comprehend, at in-anay na yung mga books na mas matanda pa sa kin. :(

Ooh you've read Dumas :giveheart: din!

Have you read Patrick Süskind's Perfume? Such a wonderful book, I cannot imagine how he was able to write the book. :praise: Ang galing.

Or Alan Lightman's Eintein's Dreams? Wow, just wow. Sadly, wala pa kong nakikitang ebook nito so I can't share the pure awesomeness of this book, :(. But you can read it at Powerbooks! For free! Hehe.

@ momma: You'll love Cade! Hehe. :wub:

@ ayanami: Thanks for the link, the plot looks interesting. :thumbsup:

---

Has anybody read Marie Treanor's Blood on Silk? Kimi posted it today, the plot looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:

@padrepio :welcome: fav ko rin harry potter series :salute: and Alexander Dumas' The Count of Monte Cristo :thumbsup:, ang kay Frank Herbert's Dune series di ko pa nabasa pero napanood ko na... nice din...

>>> natapos ko rin ang Angel's Blood :praise: maganda... kakakilig Raphael and Elena, curious na ako sa next book... hai... di ko tuloy mabasa yung When Beauty Tamed the Beast na next sa list ko, hihihi :giggle:

>>> next stop Archangel's Kiss:excited:

>>> ask ko lang kung sinong nakaread ng Angel's Pawn, dapat bang unahin yan kaysa Angel's Blood? singit lang ba ito sa series?

>>> Ang Angel's Judgment :help: ba ang next ng Angel's Blood? di kasi clear sa fantasticfiction kung ano talaga ang mauna...:noidea:

Last edited:

:yipee::excited::beat::dance:

I finally found it!!! Now I have the paperback AND ebook copy: Einstein's Dreams. If you need a breather, please please read this one.

Here's Amazon's Review:

If you liked the eerie whimsy of Italo Calvino's Invisible Cities, Steven Millhauser's Little Kingdoms, or Jorge Luis Borges's Labyrinths, you will love Alan Lightman's ethereal yet down-to-earth book Einstein's Dreams. Lightman teaches physics and writing at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, helping bridge the light-year-size gap between science and the humanities, the enemy camps C.P. Snow famously called The Two Cultures.

Einstein's Dreams became a bestseller by delighting both scientists and humanists. It is technically a novel. Lightman uses simple, lyrical, and literal details to locate Einstein precisely in a place and time--Berne, Switzerland, spring 1905, when he was a patent clerk privately working on his bizarre, unheard-of theory of relativity. The town he perceives is vividly described, but the waking Einstein is a bit player in this drama.

The book takes flight when Einstein takes to his bed and we share his dreams, 30 little fables about places where time behaves quite differently. In one world, time is circular; in another a man is occasionally plucked from the present and deposited in the past: "He is agonized. For if he makes the slightest alteration in anything, he may destroy the future ... he is forced to witness events without being part of them ... an inert gas, a ghost ... an exile of time." The dreams in which time flows backward are far more sophisticated than the time-tripping scenes in Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five, though science-fiction fans may yearn for a sustained yarn, which Lightman declines to provide. His purpose is simply to study the different kinds of time in Einstein's mind, each with its own lucid consequences. In their tone and quiet logic, Lightman's fables come off like Bach variations played on an exquisite harpsichord. People live for one day or eternity, and they respond intelligibly to each unique set of circumstances. Raindrops hang in the air in a place of frozen time; in another place everyone knows one year in advance exactly when the world will end, and acts accordingly.

"Consider a world in which cause and effect are erratic," writes Lightman. "Scientists turn reckless and mutter like gamblers who cannot stop betting.... In this world, artists are joyous." In another dream, time slows with altitude, causing rich folks to build stilt homes on mountaintops, seeking eternal youth and scorning the swiftly aging poor folk below. Forgetting eventually how they got there and why they subsist on "all but the most gossamer food," the higher-ups at length "become thin like the air, bony, old before their time."

There is no plot in this small volume--it's more like a poetry collection than a novel. Like Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time, it's a mind-stretching meditation by a scientist who's been to the far edge of physics and is back with wilder tales than Marco Polo's. And unlike many admirers of Hawking, readers of Einstein's Dreams have a high probability of actually finishing it.

Medyo rough lang yung copy na nakuha ko, pero it'll have to do until I edit it, hehe. :clap:

---

@ charmedjess: Parang singit lang yung Angel's Pawn, pero a great read as well. Yung Angel's Judgment kasi, if you look at the publication year mukhang mas nauna siya naisulat ni Nalini keysa sa Angel's Kiss e, hehe.

Last edited:

@ sticky-feet:
If the PadrePio you encountered somehow looked like this,
ruwmip.jpg
, then I think it was me. :rolleyes:

Books are timeless, my dear. Dumas' novels and other classics still offer the same delights today as they did a hundred years before. Their lustre haven't dimmed even after so many years have passed and they still give sleepless nights to readers of today who've been engrossed and mesmerized with the wonderful experiences and adventures contained in those books. :D

Haven't read Perfume yet. But I hear it's a good novel. Sabi nga nila, every writer has a monster lurking inside of them. The good thing for us is that, they use their evil monster to good use. ;)

Haven't heard of Einstein's Dreams until now. But I've gotten itchily curious, now that you mentioned it.

@ charmed19jess:
A woman after my own heart, so they say. ;) Magkakasundo tayo, I'm sure. :D

Last edited:

@sticky-feet i hope you'll like it as well..:p

anyways, i found this blog with a DL link Crazy Little Thing Called Love

hay kinilig talaga ko dito, specially sa may before the ending..:p

and thanks for reminding me Angel's Pawn! i realized i have not read this one yet...i skipped this one kasi hindi sila Raphael & Elena ang leads,,hehe...:lol:

iba ang Angels ni NS, i also dont like the common descriptions of angels, but these angels are not your typical angels that just (as you said) 'fly here & there and emit a certain glow' kaya when angels are described as goody-goody do-gooder, medyo turn-off, hehe...:lol: kaya nga sa novel na Personal Demons, kampi ako kay demon...:lol:

@charmed19jess im currently reading Jacob now, first few pages palang ako, dont understand the story yet...hehe...:lol:

and glad you also liked Guild Hunter, it keeps getting better i promise you...:lol:

i dont think Angel's Judgment is part of the series...sino bida? :)

@yche09 tama! kung dati knee-deep lang ako in books ngayon neck-deep na, haha...i honestly dont know kung ano uunahin ko,.

i envy you guys,...ang bibilis nyo magbasa as in, i wish i have more time...:upset:

and malapit na pala ang next book in Lords of the Underworld eee :thanks: sa info... The Darkest Secret hmmm, story ba to ni Keeper of Secrets? sino kaya partner nya? mahanap nga...hehe..:lol:

and naintriga na ko sa perfect chemistry, this thread amazes me, im discovering books na dinadaan daanan ko lang dati, w/o so much as a second glance...thanks to you all, im discovering really great books...:D

@g0dd3ss :thanks: din sa info..:) sana maganda...kasi honestly with a lot of books in my TBR right now, i dont think maisisingit ko cya agad...i dont get the 'OMG i have to read this right now!' feeling na, naovershadow na yata sya ng mga paranormals na nabasa ko na,...hay...:weep:

@ayanamifaerudo haha me too! kalito na nga...tagal ko kasi nawala...hehe...super active pa aman mga ito...:lol:

@PadrePio hi...:welcome: ui may gentle?man na tayo, hehe...Harry Potter series pa lang ang naread ko sa list mo, though really curious ako sa Ender's Game i came across this series when i was scouring the net for something to read..:D

now, im on YA and and Paranormal ngayon, pero at first i devoured the historical mystery thriller, yung mga treasure hunting novels, yun...mostly because of my brother...:p yung mga Dan Brown, Steve Berry novels...hehe..:D

other than that i loved Memoirs of a Geisha...:p

@ayanamifaerudo hey i used to read fanfics also, sa soompi (mostly korea ang setting nila)...:lol: had some really kilig reads there...i liked The Guy was Cool, DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo, and another one i cant remember the title, hanapin ko pa, pero i remember one line na sinabi ng guy sa girl: 'If you're afraid, get behind me, i'll protect you' eeee, super kilig...

---

whew...this has become a reaaally long entry...:p

i finished last night Drink of Me! yay! ganda din, i kinda wish series ito, para sa other characters, last i checked this one's a standalone...i did not get the same high i got in GH but its good nonetheless...:D

and almost finished na din with A Kiss in Time, i felt i was inside a Taylor Swift song...:lol: i enjoyed it...:D i love Sleeping Beauty na, yehey! :yipee: though it lacks kilig moments for me (i wish there were more, but i understand the book is more focused on the leads' personal development), i found myself laughing in certain scenes, the lead guy is adorable...hehe...:lol: this book is one of my 'i wish this becomes a movie' novels...:p

i wish Disney makes movies na modern spin ng fairy tales...like this book..:)

Last edited:

@ maysapaw: I never would've read IAD and GH if not for you. So... :madslap: (hehe joke lang)
|
|
|
-> :buddy:

:noidea:

:rofl:

now i'm pressured to come up with something really good to recommend :slap:

btw, sa mga di pa nakakapagbasa ng Perfect Chemistry series (YA) its really good :lol: nakakakilig ang mga bad boy Fuentes brothers :love:

been out of from posting here kasi nagcacatch up muna ako ng mga TBR. currently reading The Body Finder by KD...yup, like ko rin si Jay although as usual type kung iumpog si Violet :rofl: although i do try to set my mind on a 17yo girl and with her abilities so i guess understandable mga actions nya.

after this i'll go back to reading Unveiled (i started before but stopped) with all the raves here, i don't want to miss out on a good read :) after that Timeless, i read a few pages and it looks like it will catch my attention. then i'll read a chicklit, got the reco from amazon.

knee deep, waist deep, neck deep in TBR? nah....the list is over my head now :lol:

but love love love the recos keep them coming ladies and man (?) :clap:

@padrepio welcome to the thread!

is he our the first man that made a reco here? we should celebrate then! :beat:

siempre HP lang yung nabasa ko sa list mo :lol: though i have the paperbacks of His Dark Materials trilogy while i really like the movies made from Dumas's books.

can i interest you in some Michael Crichton's works? Timeline, Congo, Sphere, Andromeda Strain and The Terminal Man? really really good reads :)

--------------------------------------------

si zelle...di nainlove sa GH :D that's good...one less competitor for Raphael :lol:

--------------------------------------------

adding to my TBR....i need to read Richard Preston's nonfiction books soon.

Last edited:

si zelle...di nainlove sa GH :D that's good...one less competitor for Raphael :lol:

uhm, sorry where did you get that impression? :lol: i devour GH like a choco cream filled cookie, like ice cream in summer, like coffee late at night, :lol:

best Angel-themed series ito for me...:lol:

im very much in love with Raphael!!!

here's my reaction after i read Archangel's Consort http://www.symbianize.com/showpost.php?p=5268111&postcount=143 :lol:

sorry girl, im one of the millions in love w/ the Archangel...;)

@sticky-feet
@PadrePio hi...:welcome: ui may gentle?man na tayo, hehe...Harry Potter series pa lang ang naread ko sa list mo, though really curious ako sa Ender's Game i came across this series when i was scouring the net for something to read..:D

now, im on YA and and Paranormal ngayon, pero at first i devoured the historical mystery thriller, yung mga treasure hunting novels, yun...mostly because of my brother...:p yung mga Dan Brown, Steve Berry novels...hehe..:D

other than that i loved Memoirs of a Geisha...:p
Try Ender's Game. Hindi ka magsisisi. :thumbsup:

Historical mystery thriller? I devour them like a hungry man! :lmao: Steve Berry, Dan Brown, Ken Follet. . . I've read them all. Steve Berry is a very good storyteller. Mataba ang utak. Pero I don't like his writing style. May konting mediocrity. Pero asteeg ng mga kuwento niya!

Treasure hunting? Nakow, isa pa sa paborito ko yan. Stevenson's Treasure Island tsaka yung mga books ni Howard Pyle, elementary pa lang ako binabasa ko na mga yun. :lol:

Memoirs of Geisha. . . Maganda pero di ko matapos tapos. Inaantok agad ako eh. :laugh: Pag medyo literary ang dating, tas hindi masyadong maaksyon, naaantok agad ako. :slap:

@padrepio welcome to the thread!

is he our the first man that made a reco here? we should celebrate then! :beat:

siempre HP lang yung nabasa ko sa list mo :lol: though i have the paperbacks of His Dark Materials trilogy while i really like the movies made from Dumas's books.

can i interest you in some Michael Crichton's works? Timeline, Congo, Sphere, Andromeda Strain and The Terminal Man? really really good reads :)
A toast then! :D To everyone who loves books, and to everyone who loves having their brain tickled by good reads! :toast:

Peter Pullman's His Dark Materials trilogy is very engaging. At least to me. As you read, you'd feel like you're pulled into their world, sucked in from reality. (Figuratively speaking, of course. ;) )

Michael Crichton nabasa ko na ang ilan sa novels niya. Full Disclosure and Congo. :salute:

off topic: Sana yung GF ko ko eh naging katulad ninyong mahilig din sa books! :beat: My passion for books sometimes becomes a reason for a little friction in our relationship. Sa US tv series siya nahihilig. :slap:

^ @padrepio okay lang yan....na di mahilig gf mo sa books kasi too much of sameness nakakaumay din :lol: please read Sphere and Timeline....really good and waaaaayyyyyy better than the movies :lol:

@zelle...errrr....i thought the GH you referred in the previous page was about Guild Hunter

i did not get the GH high but its good nontheless...:D

mali intindi ko :upset: :rofl:

hi guys! ooohh.. ang dami nang napagusapan. Unfortunately, i got sick kaya mamaya palang ako magbabasa ulet. hmmm

@sticky-feet - Yeah, nakita ko nga sa discussions about her, talagang pride nya yung Lord of Scoundrels. errrr, mamaya talaga nakoooo. I told you, awesome ang GH. love it. :yipee:

@PadrePio - hi'ya! :welcome: Sa wakas may guy na nagbigay pansin sa thread na ito. Sa list mo po, i have read of course, Harry Potter and one novel by Alexander Dumas, and its The Count of Monte Cristo. Binasa ko dahil nainlove ako kay Edmond sa movie :pacute:. Very unforgettable.. notable and beautiful story. Maybe i'll read The Man in the Iron Mask, since may movie din :) I'm a big fan of Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons.. after those two, wala na akong nabasang novel nya kasi wala akong mahiraman dati. But now that i have my reader, hmm..magbabalik loob na ako :)

@momma - so true! love the fight scenes. Iba iba kasi per book diba? i mean, hindi sya predictable. And i soooo love Cade's sense of humor. Nakakatuwa yung combination nila ni Holly.;)

@maysapaw - yep! i say MORE MORE more recommendations please? wala ka pang narecommend na i didn't like so i'm kinda counting on ya. I also don't like Violet's take on things sometimes. Lalo na sa book 2. Pero i like the series.

@ayanamifaerudo - ang haba na ng usapan noh? hehe, nakakaloka. Pero nakakatuwa at the same time. Kasi the discussion keeps on going :) salamat sa link..looking forward to the book.

@charmed19jess - ayan, dumadami na lalo fans ng GH. Diba super ganda ng series? :dance: right? it is a really really hard to top paranormal romance.:)

@zelle1016 - haha!:lol: i know riiight, super dami na ng nasa list ko. Si Haidee yung heroine ng next book sa Lords of the Underworld. Sya yung nahuli ni.. uhm, i forgot kung sino nakahuli sa kanya sa last book. Basta ayun, prisoner nila sya. OMG, you MUST MUST MUST read Perfect Chemistry. Super kilig yan! Its a "the-more-you-hate-the-more-you-love"/enemies turned sweethearts book.:)

Last edited:

@PadrePio i will do just that! thanks...

i agree, i love Steve Berry's Romanov Prophecy and Templar's Legacy, very fascinated ako sa Templars...hehe...:lol: sa dami ng nabasa ko about them, nalilito na ko kung ano ang facts, very contradictory sila...:lol:

parehas tayo, mas nahook ako kay Dan Brown mostly because of his style, then kay Steve Berry because of the stories of his books, not so much in his style...

i think i read just one Ken Follet, The Pillars of the Earth, i still cant believe how i finished this book...suuuuuuuper haba nya...:lol:

i think i also liked James Rollins' Map of Bones, i cant remember it well, i read these books a long time ago already...

haha, parehas tayo, dream ko maging treasure hunter, :lol: really cool!

have you tried YA? if its a maaksyon read you're looking for, maybe you'll like Hunger Games and Battle Royale...:lol:

btw, here're some of the books i've read in that genre, aside from Dan Brown and Steve Berry...

The Eight by Katherine Neville
The Testament by Eric Van Lustbader
The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury
Daughter of God by Lewis Perdue
Sign of The Cross by Chris Kuzneski
Thieves of Heaven by Richard Doetsch (i really like this one)

hehe mostly Vatican conspiracy sya eh...:p

napahalungkat tuloy ako sa mga paperbacks ko,..:lol:
that's when i saw The 5 People You Meet in Heaven, love this one also, i dont know kung pasok sya sa literary genre, maybe more on inspirational sya, w/o trying to tell you what to do, unlike sa mga non-fiction, hehe...:)

well, 'bout your GF, i think you just have to find that one book that'll spark her love for books. i think everyone has a book out there that they'll super love that will encourage him/her to look for more...:) well, just my opinion, im no expert..;)

Last edited:

@maysapaw haha, oh that! mali ang phrasing ko, sorry...i meant i did not get the same high i got as in Guild Hunter in Drink of Me...:lol: i'll edit nalang...:D

@yche09 aw get well soon girl...or are you well already? in that case cheers!

oh yeah i remember Haidee, i forgot na din the guy, si Defeat ang demon nya...i thought sila ang partner...hehe...:)

i read the blurb, OMG naexcite ako...hehe...i think i'll like this one as well...:D

@ maysapaw:
Hehe. . . Pag nga lumalabas kami eh may dala-dala akong paperback lage eh. :lol: Pero sanay na siya. And that was how I have been even before we met, kaya she understands daw. (Minsan kasi sumisimangot pa rin eh.) Kinikiss ko na nga lang. :D

@ yche09:
Hindi ka magsisi kay Mang Alexander Dumas. :thumbsup: Medyo outdated nga lang ang writing style niya kaya medyo flowery at mahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaba ang sentences and paragraphs niya. Parang Bibliya nga ang thickness ng Man In the Iron Mask eh. lol Pero enjoy naman. :D

@ zelle1016:
Pillars of the Earth! Santamaria bulakan! Akalain mong pwede pa lang maging interesting ang story na umiikot mainly sa pagtatayo ng mg simbahan at cathedral? :lmao: Pero my mga sexy moments dun na sadya namang nagbibigay spice sa kwento. :naughty: hee hee hee. . .

The Eight! Nakow, da bes yan! Wala sa kalingkingan ni Madam Katherine si Dan Brown. Perfect ang grammar, unlike Brown na mali-mali, at ang writing style niya eh may pagka lyrical at talaga namang very literary. Kitang kita mo ang sharp intellect ng author. :thumbsup:

The Last Templar, yan ang next kung babasahin. Mukhang intriguing eh. Maganda ang premise niya. Basta merong element ng Medieval o yung lost/stolen relics o kung anu-ano pang kabulastugan, eh pasok sa panlasa natin yan. :lol:

The rest. . . Ise-search ko sila mamaya. :D Thanks sa recos ninyo, ladies. :salute:

Last edited:

@zelle can i interest you in some Jeffrey Archer's books? like Honor Among Thieves and The Eleventh Commandment? :)

they are not like conspiracy type of books but the pacing is somewhat like it.

i have several Steve Berry's books as well...and true, his story telling style is lacking although the plot is attractive enough.

always, if i read a book that is based on some facts i try to find and read the available articles about those facts. and yea...it gives me some trivia type of knowledge :D

@yche09...eh..pressure much? :lol: i really just so happen to recommend books that are already well loved and rated so high :)

newaiz...if any of you plans to leave paranormal for a while i'd like to recommend, again :lol:

Linda Howard's Duncan's Bride and Mr. Perfect
Sandra Brown's Envy
Jennifer Crusie's Welcome to Temptation, Manhunting and Bet Me

@padrepio

i think...i think....nagbabasa ka rin ng romance books kasi alam mo kung paano mo aamuin (errr...sound so...old?) ang gf mo. good for you though :D btw, bili ka na ng ereader!!!!

hmmm...i'm intrigued with The Eight...thanks zelle at padrepio for recommending...will check it out.

@PadrePio haha..kaw ah, you know how to lambing a girl...:lol: good thing meron kang mga ganyang da moves...:lol:

on Pillars of the Earth diba! tama ka, how he made building a cathedral interesting is anyone's guess...i like the development of the characters, expecially Jack, yung builder ng church, from a little boy to a handsome innovator-builder...i especially love the love story here, (i am such a girl, i know :lol:) though fuzzy na sya in my memory..:)

and can i just say that those sexy moments you're referring to pales in comparison sa mga nabasa na naming romance novels...especially the paranormal ones...whew, really there are scenes there that can seriously make a girl blush...hehe..:lol: of course romance is not Ken Follet's focus in this book,,,hihi...:lol:

@maysapaw haha, makaganti man lang sayo for giving me more of these unsightly eye bags coz of your recos...:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom