Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of the book we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

@ PadrePio: Yan nga yung nakita kong pic! :lol: Holey kamote, that's the exact thing my lolo said about books (inu-urge niya kasi ako magsulat, hehe).

Atleast you and your gf's different interests brings something 'new' kumbaga in your relationship, :D.

The Eight? Seems really interesting ha (nadi-disturb din ako sa grammar ni Dan Brown), masilip nga.

@ zelle: Thanks for the link, am currently DL-ing the movie, woot woot, good thing it's Saturday Kill-Me-But-It's-RomCom Night sa bahay. :lol: Maganda ang Angel's Pawn (kahit maiksi, hehe). Mas kami din ako sa demon in Personal Demons - there's something about those baddies that tickle my fancy. Hee. Angel's Judgment is also a novella/ShortS, bida si Sara and Deacon (mentioned lang si Deacon sa first book, pero smokeys, he is one hawt package sa AJ), before she was the Director.

Thanks for the conspiracy-plot reco's, mukhang magaganda 'to! :salute:

Anlalaki na din ng eye bags ko. :lol:

@ maysapaw: Feel the pressure lady! :book:

Have you read Next na ba by Crichton (Bless his soul :weep:)?

Raphael!!! *swoon*, nakakatuwa, kasi hindi ginamit ni NS ang mga preconceived notions natin on angels (I think she mainly used the 'flying', 'powers', and 'immortality' concepts. Might as well call them Birdies.) Naisip ko tuloy sa isang :naughty: scene, "My, he's got dirty thoughts for an angel." :lol:

Ano ba talaga ang color ng wings ni Elena, I couldn't absorb the description kasi I was so giddy at that time (Ang pumasok lang ata e, yung 'Midnight Wings').

@ yche: Palakas ka, dear!

Oh, and woot! Cade and Holly!

---

Natapos ko na ang Angel's Blood (5/5!) Aaaah :praise: Nalini! Nakakatuwa kasi na-iinterrupt ako sa pagbabasa niyan, dahil na-iinspire ako mag-isip ng mga subplots. I feel very much attached to this series compared to her Psy-Changelings (BTW, nakita niyo yung bagong covers? Yung half ng face with small lacerations sa mukha).

Nag-aalangan ako basahin yung Blood on Silk ni Marie Treanor :noidea:, kasi andami pa nakapila, am neck-up in a lake of books with no paddle.

Keep 'em coming! :getiton:

---

currently reading: Angel's Judgment

Last edited:

think midnight to indigo to dawn at the tips

anyway, here's a visual...she's so pretty...*sighs*

archangels-consort.jpg

later na ang rest...gotta run! :lol:

Last edited:

@ maysapaw:
Haha! I do. Pero pili lang. Victoria Holt tsaka Elizabeth Peters kasi mystery and gothic magkahalo sa romance. Kung pure romance lang, nakow di kaya ng powers natin. Naaantok ako agad. :lol: I remember 1 time, I had to do a book report, and holy guacamoli, yung Judith Michael novel pa ang napunta sa akin. :upset: What I did, ako gumawa ng book report nung isa kong klasmeyt na tsikabeyb. Tas siya naman gumawa nung akin. Mahilig kasi siya mga romansa, yung pakilig-kilig at paswoon swoon effect. :D Eh tamang tama Shogun yung sa kanya kaya ayos na ayos! :lol:

The Eight is the best. Literary ang dating pero hindi boring. Well-written and the excitement and suspense never falter from 1st page to last. :thumbsup:

@ zelle:
Syempre! I have good tutors on how to properly treat a girl. Andiyan si Mang Alexander Dumas, sina Ken Follet, etc. :D The only thing I can't understand about my gf is that, she loves to write and she's really good. Pero di siya mahilig sa books. :weep: Ako I write. Amateurishly, of course, pero at the same time I also read a lot. :p

Yung pillars of the earth fuzzy na rin sa akin pero yung mga love scenes naaalala ko pa, as if I have just read it yesterday. Bakit kaya? :think:

@ sticky feet:
Haha! Nakow, baka naman isipin nila niyan sobrang tanda ko na. :weep: 26 lang po ako. Di pa naman gaanong matanda no? :yes: :lol:

@sticky-feet :lol: cant resist a bad guy w/ a good heart diba, hihi...:p did not know na meron palang Angel's Judgement thanks girls sa info...:D will read 'em ASAP!

yup yup...she treated Angels as a specie, not heaven-sent...kaya its alright to think dirty thoughts, guilt free...hihi...

when i think GH, i wanna live in that world talaga...:D

@PadrePio wow galing naman ni gf,..cool!...hmmm if she is a serious writer, hindi kaya she just doesnt want to be influenced by other authors? maybe she wants to keep her own style of writing, coz, biggest demon ito (i think...) ng mga writers, if they come across an author na they'll admire, its hard not to be influenced by that author's style, no matter how hard they resist...:) because they admire the author nga...and their style is not their own entirely anymore...i think i read something like this in Stainless Longganisa by Bob Ong, i cant remember it well...:)
so maybe ganon ang feeling ni gf?

i-analyze ko daw ba si gf...sorry sorry...:p

oh i think i know why you remember those scenes well..:lol:

and one more book,

The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason

i remember my brother kept rereading this one, though i've read this only 1 time, and have to reread it sometime again...so i take it na mas guy-friendly sya...hehe...:D

Last edited:

I was supposed to read Lord of Scoundrels pero i was distracted by this book's cover and reviews
8341567.jpg

Its awesome! nakaka in love nanaman :giveheart: :wub:
Nakita ko lang to sa goodreads, madaming magandang reviews and mataas ave so hinanap ko. What a bod right? ahaha! I love Mick! I'm team Mick! Go Mick!!! :happy: :lol: He's not one of the dumb football players... ganda ng character nya.:)

I recommend this :yipee:

Last edited:

Oiii may bago tayo dito ha? Hi PadrePio, :hello: welcome sa thread. :welcome: Yung mga books na binabasa mo eh yan din ang gusto ng hubby ko. So I think magkakaintindihan kayo nun. Both of us read but when it comes to discussing the books di kami makakarelate kasi di ko binasa yung books nya same din with him. But we do understand our LOVE for reading and we get the gist of what we want to convey. Kaya welcome, welcome. (Sorry a late ko na sa pagwelcome. :lol: But as they say better late than never.) It's nice to see a guy's view on this thread, the more the merrier.

And yes, okay lang yan hindi reader yung gf mo. But since she love US TV series, does she watch Vampire Diaries and True Blood? You might let her start reading that books malay mo it will interest her to read. Pag hindi okay pa din that way, hindi kayo mawawalan nangpag uusapan. Dba?

About sa book na gusto mo parang movie lang ko nakita. I love the series of The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet. Ang ganda, super.

And I've been meaning to read Count of Monte Cristo bec I so love the movie.

At yun avatar at name mo nga familiar din. Yung may pointy ears. Hehe :lol:

Ang late ko na sa readings ko....di ko pa din natapos yung GH series. Nasa Angel's Blood pa din ako. Wala kasi akong time for the past weeks to read.

Anyway, @yche you're welcome. Diba maganda yung story (Kathleen Woodiwiss)? Very nice to read especially those who love historical romance.

What a Bod talaga, hehe :lol: thanks for the reco. I'll add that one on my truckload pile of TBR List.

@charmed, I wanna read that Nightwalker series din. Thanks for the reco.

@g0dd3ss, Malapit na March 29. Ilang tulog nalang at Lover's Unleashed na.

@mohcandy, maganda ba talaga yung perfect chemistry? Nakakakilig din like sa Anna and the French Kiss? Gusto kong kiligin ngayon.

@sticky-feet, ngayon lang ako may breather...stolen time pa. Hahaha :lol: So I will make this very brief lang.

Lord of Scoundrels na naman yung kinikiligan ninyo? Excellent or just good read?

@zelle, ako din I envy all of you here who has the time to read. I need a book reading fix ASAP. LOL :lol: I read Angel's Pawn first. Kasi yan ang top sa fantasticfiction.com kasi. Dyan ako palagi nagbibase sa mga numbering ng book series.

@maysapaw, my TBR are super over my head na din. Kailan pa kaya ako makakacatch up sa inyo. Haaayy ang bilis nyong magbasa.

Talaga? Maganda yung Perfect Chemistry? Hmmm...another addition na naman. Haha :lol: And now that I also read yche reco of Perfect Chemistry, babasahin ko talaga ito...I will put it on top sa list ko after I finished GH series.

Any reco of you, maysapaw, I put sa top ng list ko. I love all your recos. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

hey guys, im gonna gush here for a bit ha, pls forgive me girls..'kay? :D

i read Perfect Chemistry yesterday, and i finished it din last night! grabe, i could NOT put it down, suuuuper kilig...eeeeee, :blush: i read till late at night kagabi, and i swear my mind was sooo busy making up its own scenes while sleeping, so zombie na naman ako at the office today...:lol:

i especially love the Chemistry test part....hay, bad boys talaga naman, you know how to melt a girl's heart...:lol:
also, love love love the ending, the epilogue was soooo nice!...hihi ;) it made me forget about my dreaded Mondays...:)

i was rooting for Alex the entire time...

i was very happy with this story that i turned off my reader with a big, silly smile on face, i think i even squealed! :lol: i dont think i've ever squealed with delight after reading a book before :lol:, i only do this when i eat delicious delicious food...:D

so @diokdin, yeah its a kilig read alright, with a touch of dangerousness! :p

hay there i've let it out already...next ko naman ang Rules of Attraction...:)

thanks for the reco again guys...:wub: :giveheart:

@diokdin thanks for this site, 'fantasticfiction.com' will check this out later...:D

@yche uh, yum! :D

Last edited:

hi'ya guys.. i admit na nadistract nanaman ako ng contemporary. :dance:

This is a rave about KGI series by Maya Banks. The series was never what i expected. ;)

I read KGI series (again, because of the reviews sa goodreads).. and my insight: WORTH IT ang pagiging distracted ko :lol:. I read the first two books kahapon but i must admit, fave ko yung first book THE DARKEST HOUR. Perfect book for Second Chances... as in back-from-the-dead second chances. Eto and pinaka unang novel na mas love ko yung buong family kesa sa hero mismo. Grabe...its a book full of AWWWWW moments. Chaka mapapaisip ka talaga kung ano gagawin mo if isang loved one mo na akala mo patay na, eh buhay pa pala and you get to have a second chance with him/her.

spoiler I admire the resilience of their family, how they protect each other and how they love Rachel, the heroine. I am in love with their whole family.. how they helped Rachel adjust and how they kept on pulling her out of danger. The scene at the end wherein Rachel had to get away from her kidnappers was just.. awesome. She's a tough one, thats for sure. Its like watching a movie with all the good and right scenes. While reading this, i was thinking.. awww... i wanna belong to that family too! :cloud9: spoiler end

Nakaka in love din yung book 2 NO PLACE TO RUN pero mas action packed and kick ass yung heroine. :)

Action packed eto chaka for me, ang ganda ng plot. Must read for action-romance lovers :)

Last edited:

Pasali din ako. :)

@sticky-feet. I also love Jennifer Crusie. I recommend her Maybe This Time. Nagandahan ako sa story. :)

@all. May iba pa ba kayong pwedeng i-recommend na books? :pray: Ung wala sanang mga kakaibang powers? Puro ganun na kasi ung mga lumalabas ngayon ee. Pero YA pa din. :)

Maganda din ung Eternity ni Jude Deveraux! :thumbsup:

@bookishme hi :welcome: :D

i love YA din...here are some of the books na kakatuwang basahin minus the powers

Anna and the French Kiss
Perfect Chemistry Series
Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares

not sure if you've read these already...pero magaganda ito...back-read ka nalang girl for other books para mabasa mo mga comments 'bout them...:)

@diokdin - Yep maganda! hindi ko pa nababasa yung ibang books pero one book is enough for me to say na magaling yung author :). Ahem, yes.. my mick has a really awesome bod :cloud9:

@zelle1016 - ayyyiiiee.. ayan may isa pang love na ang perfect chem :yipee:. I also love the epilogue. I think the author makes perfect epilogues (based on books 1 and 2). Uber kilig ako while reading that series. :wub: i guess kasali ka na sa "looking-forward-to-perfect-chem3" group :lol: CHAIN REACTION - MAY 24

@bookishme - hello! :welcome: nasabi na ni zelle1016 yung mga ya na alam ko but if you're interested in some contemporary romance you can read Julie James novels. Like everyone here, i bet you'll love her :)

@ zelle: Thanks sa cover, hehe, ang nakuha ko kasi yung isa na may tattoo of wings on her back.

She's so pretty, atleast she didn't end up with fluffy, white wings. Hehe.

Kinikilig ako sa mga pa-pogi-points ni Illium kay Elena, tapos bigla kong maaalala kung gano ka-Alpha ni Raphael. :slap: Yum.

Dahil fail ang DSL ko ngayon ko lang natapos ma-DL ang movie, so hopefully mapanuod ko na siya later. :D

@ yche: Ang ganda nga ng cover ano? Hehe, babasahin ko siya next after ng GH ko, na-realize ko lang I've got 9 YA books waiting for my attention on K3. Hehe, nauusog ng nauusog sila sa list e.

KGI? Yan ata yung with covers of Secret-Service-looking hot dudes ano? Na-realize ko lang how flexible a writer Maya Banks is when I looked over her booklist.

@ diokdin: Perfect Chemistry? Hmm, make that 10 YA books waiting on my K3.

Lord of Scoundrels was an excellent book for me. Such a great heroine! There were a few quirks on the hero's characters but it's something that I can look over.

Ako din, fantasticfiction din ang guide ko sa mga book series, accurate kasi siya. :D

@ bookishme: :welcome: to the thread! Is that the one with a ghost?
Have you read Anna & The French Kiss? (Highly recommended YA yan dito sa thread, although I haven't read it myself :lol:. YET.)
Oh and try out Julie James!

---

Okay I read Marie Treanor's Blood on Silk.

:ranting: (1.5/5)

(I'm assuming you won't read the book, hehe, so spoilers ahoy!

Hehe, but I'm sure you'll check it out... you won't be able to help yourself! :evillol:)

A few pages into the book, I kept thinking how it looks to be a promising read, but when the h/H had their first interaction. Aaargh. My respect for the heroine plummeted.
Curse your hormones girl! She gets super horny after exploring a crypt and getting bitten by an unknown creature whose ultimate goal is to drain her dry to get his optimum power because she Awakened him. WTH?

I never really liked heroines who give the honey to the bear so easily if this trait doesn't exactly fit with what the author presents as her personality. There are times when being wanton works in a novel. This time it didn't.
[END]

And another Too Stupid To Live scene: (This occurred after the heroine was attacked by another vampire and saved by the Hero [whom she thinks of as a prankster and not really a vampire] who wants to dally with and dine on HER.)
She shoos away the vampire hunters, who helped her, out of her hotel room!!! Insisting adamantly that she be left alone with only a vampire DETECTOR to accompany her!? And what is the reason for this harder than rock decision? ->"It seemed that her habitual solitude, which sometimes depressed her with loneliness, had become necessary to her. Soon, she wouldn’t be able to form any kind of relationship with anybody, let alone a live-in, lasting one of lifelong love and respect. Which she’d given up on anyhow after her last disastrous and ultimately humiliating romantic experience." Hmm, I guess if you wanna die, might as well do it in solitude. I don't see how she's able to reflect on her relationship issues when there are vamp death threats coming from left to right, and an actual attempt on her life a few hours before.[END] I almost threw my K3 in irritation.

I liked the cover and history parts in the book, esp. Saloman's (What kind of funky vampire name is that?) death and the story behind being Awakened. And how the hero dances between being good/evil. Plus, the :naughty: scenes were written quite nice. Oh, and I think the vamp hunters deserve a standing ovation for putting up with the heroine - esp. Mihaela (no, I'm not missing/forgetting any letter, that's how her name is spelled), and Saloman's bizotch Dmitriu (the wimpiest supporting vampire hero I've ever had the misfortune to read about) who remained quite loyal (even though the hero continuously threatens his peaceful Earth with plans of world domination).

And so the book ends with a pretentious big fight with zombies doing a cameo, and Buffy-esque moves on the heroine's part. Alas, we get a surprise :excited:! The h/H did the deed on the battlefield and afterwards proceeded to the exit to continue their 'dalliance'. Oops, with the promise of --

She slid both arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest. She closed her eyes against the pain. “Then after tonight, we’re enemies again. It will be over.” Ugly words, ugly emotions among this sweetness that she should never have allowed, yet couldn’t regret. She felt his lips in her hair, and her throat constricted. If she wept, he’d feel the tears on his chest.
“Make the most of what we have,” he said in her ear, and she could have sworn his voice ached as hers did. “There are many hours until morning. But Elizabeth . . .”
She gave in to the insistence of his fingers and lifted her head. His beauty was blurred, but she held on to the tears. He kissed her, his mouth moving over her lips like breath as his words sounded inside her head.
It will never be over.

Proceed to sneak peak of the next book on the SERIES. :upset:

This portion of public service called I Read This So You Wouldn't Have To has ended.

---

Gah, I need to flush that out with Quickly's Choco Loco Super and a good ounce of Archangel's Kiss.

Last edited:

@yche diba? uber satisfying ang epilougue nya...of course i've yet to read book 2, excited na nga ako eh...i read the blurb, para syang The OC ano, the US TV series dati...excited na talaga ko...:D

hey im totaly in sister! hook line and sinker! :lol: good thing malapit-lapit na sya, i'll distract myself muna w/ other books, hehe,...:D

@sticky-feet nga eh, very satisfied ako sa look ni Elena...hehe...no objections...astig ng wings nya...:p

same here, ako natatakot for Illium, im always waiting na baka mag-away sila...:p buti nalang tolerant si Raphael...hehe...

really? well sana magustuhan mo rin yung movie...:) di ko sya masyado ibi-build up at baka madisappoint ka...hehe...i liked this kasi para kong bumalik sa time na dalaginding pa ko...hehe...:p

yeah, i dont think ill be reading that book after your review...:lol:

@padrepio :welcome: nice to have a new voice around. Nabasa ko lang sa list mo eh yung Harry Potter series. Although, I read from the Ender's series to my nephew every time he asks. Where in the middle sa book two. Love na love nya to. I don't wanna finish it on my own since it's part of the fun yung nakikita ko enjoyment sa mukha niya.

Although I love romance novels better, I also love mysteries and thrillers (particularly legal thrillers) esp books by Dan Brown, John Grisham, Patricia Cornwell, James Patterson, Lisa Scottoline. Recent discovery: Harlan Coben. I love his stories, but his writing not so much.

I remember my mother had some Victoria Holt novels and I attempted to read one in high school but never finished it. I guess my tastes that time run along the lines of sweet dreams and sweet valley high with the occassional mills and boon. I never picked up her books again. Ngayon naubos n collection ng mom ko. I only remembered when you mentioned it.

@maysapaw yep, Violet can be annoying at times esp since Jay is already perfect.

@diokdin yep! yep! Perfect Chemistry is sooo nakaka-kilig. read it if you haven't already.

@yche OMG! whew biglang nag-init room. what a cover. :clap: I'm tempted to put it at the top of my tbr based on that cover alone. lol

:weep: I'm gonna have to cut back on my reading muna since busy sa trabaho until holy week.

@sticky-feet....you havent read Perfect Chemstry? tsk tsk tsk. :D

finished with KD's The Body Finder, and yup, Violet continued to annoy me. but i just psyched myself that it is like a movie where we need to be stupid in order to build the suspense :lol: but hey it is still a good read :D

i started reading a chick-lit but i'm already on the 1000 out of 5000 pages (based on kindle paging/locator) di pa rin nya captured ang attention ko so....i'll try to read another book na lang.

@mohcandy...oooh...i have harlan coben's books in my kindle too. waiting to be read :D

bluebell :giveheart:

Last edited:

@sticky-feet - yep! one of my fave covers ever! :yipee: haha! ako i have 21 ya novels on my reader. Pag may bagong maganda, inuuna ko so ayun... hindi maka move on, padami ng padami. Yes, yun nga yung KGI. I loved it :inlove: .. hindi ko akalain. Parang one of my fave authors na din si Maya Banks. :)
Okay, Blood on Silk is definitely banned on my list :lol:
Ahem, please read perfect chemistry. Join us in anticipation of the third book :thumbsup:

@zelle1016 - exactly! medyo nga the OC ang dating nya. Super excited ako sa 3rd brother's story. Sya kasi yung good boy diba? I guess his partner would be the bad girl. . interesting. Oh and i agree about Illium.. sometimes i think Bluebell is going to get crushed by Raphael..i', surprised hindi pa nangyayari :lol:

@mohcandy - yepyepyep.. haha! i swear,, the cover is as nicehotbeautifuladorablehothothot as the story :cloud9:. You should put it on your list kahit matagal mo pa babasahin.. para hindi makalimutan. You won't regret reading it. :)

-----------------
Ang tagal mag charge ng reader ko.. hmm.. what to read next? Maybe i'll finish muna KGI series. 3rd book na ako eh. sana maganda din :)

hi girls :hi: how are you all doing? :hi:

I am currently reading percy jackson: the demigod files. can't help it,i'm a fan! :giggle:

Meron palang book 2 yung perfect chemistry? I love it! But di ko pa nakikita yung book 2 :lol:

Will start reading the guild hunter series :happy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit:

:hyper:

i just saw this.and i can't believe my eyes! this started (okay,archie comics did, but) my love of reading books. reminds me of my high school days! wish i can have it reserved already! i know some of you girls here,are very much familiar with this twins ;)

SURPRISE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryTUQsVzY4Q

Last edited:

@yche, true true, every book different fight scenes, different lovestories... ang it gets better and better, kahit iba iba yun mga stories ang galing ng connection ng sa Lore... kulit lang weh... meron kang kakainisan :kainis: kakaawaan:sigh: iiyakan :weep: tatawanan... nasa pan 8th book pa lang ako :(

i love YA din...here are some of the books na kakatuwang basahin minus the powers

Anna and the French Kiss
Perfect Chemistry Series
Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares

my TBR list is getting looooonnggger :yipee:

@bookishme :welcome: dito sa thread... sana humaba din and TBR list mo :beat:

:hyper:

i just saw this.and i can't believe my eyes! this started (okay,archie comics did, but) my love of reading books. reminds me of my high school days! wish i can have it reserved already! i know some of you girls here,are very much familiar with this twins ;)

SURPRISE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryTUQsVzY4Q

what a surprise indeed... makes me want to read the whole series again... from SVK to SVU

sana nga meron ako makita na ebook or book ng SVK for my daugther to read...

Definitely getting longer and bigger... *TBR pile totters dangerously*

At least I know what I'll be doing this summer.

Then I went on a little treasure hunt for a DSAS or "Dirty Sexy Alley Scene".... It definitely was :naughty: "too hot for TV"!!!!!:naughty:

Don't know what I'm talking about? Go on to Casssandra's blog [link] and you'll know.

Last edited:

@maysapaw oo nga, to those of you who havent read perfect chemistry , tsk tsk tsk...:bawal: :lol:

@yche09 eee i read the blurb sa goodreads, yeah sya nga ang good boy then bad girl ang partner nya, but the Fuentes bad boy streak might come out daw...:wub: heeee... interesting...:D

riiight diba...makes me wonder what NS has in store for Illium my labs, sana he finds his woman din soon...tapos Raphael has always hinted na powerful na rin si Illium diba...:)

@star_sapphire i found it sa Teenlit thread sister...:D Rules of Attraction
yay for GH! :inlove: sana you'll love it too...:D

@momma :lol: same here...whenever i finish one, hay may bago na naman...:D

@ayanamifaerudo went on the treasure hunt din...whew Too hot for TV nga!, :lol: cant show 'em to little kids...:naughty:

btw maganda ba yung Mortal Instruments? i kinda gave up on this one kasi nagbasa ako ng spoilers and blurbs..:slap: after reading a few pages...and i read na
they'll think that they're siblings? is that right? im not big on that whole scenario kasi...[end of spoiler] try ko ulit sometime...:)especially now after watching that Too hot for TV scene...:lol: but i have The Clockwork Angel on my TBR pile...do i need to read Mortal Instruments first?

---

okay, finished Rules of Attraction, well alam nyo na reaction ko...hehe..:lol:
hay, talaga naman...i want more! :p and the epilogue did not disappoint din...hehe...
tapos, napapangiti talaga ako everytime i read the word Mamacita, i love how the brothers have endearments for their girlfriends...Mamacita (yes, im smiling right now...:D) for Brittany and chica for Kiara (im still thinking where i heard this name before)

the best friend Tuck is hilarious! :lol:
the singing while picking on the lock on Carlos' room! and during the whole Frisbee game...i was laughing the whole time...hehe...[end of spoiler]

and i love the whole girl, boy alternate POV...been looking for a book like this since Nick & Norah's... glad i found another...:)

oooo ladies i found this...companion novel to Anna and the French Kiss, though i dont think its realeased yet...

btw i found that link from this blog naman http://www.yareads.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom