Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've Read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Paki post pretty please @yche :dance::dance::yipee::excited:

Thanks a lot lot lot!

posted :)

Some reco's

FERAL SINS by Suzanne Wright - Great shifter novel! Ang sweet nila and grabe mga banters between characters. Super nakakatawa and yet, may action parts din. I love it.

TAKING SHOTS by Toni Aleo - All about a hockey star and an insecure yet very rich girl. I LOVE SHEA! unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of the main girl.. too many insecurities for my taste... pero worth it basahin dahil kay Shea. Uber sweet kasi :yipee:

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

andami ko nnamang na download. nyahaha!:excited: hndi na ko nakakagala ng weekend. hndi ko magawang wag magbasa! hahaha!:lolcard: baliw lang, ang saya ko lng! hehe, thank u sa mga uploads!!!!!:wub: i love ittttt!! Now reading ANGELFALL! :dance:

<< -- ay di-nownload ang Taking Shots :thumbsup: thank you @yche09:salute:

I highly recommend Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover. I butterflying love this series, because it's butterflying brilliant. :thumbsup:

:weep:bitin ako ke Raffe. kelan ang book 2.. waahh! kabitin ang ANGELFALL!!!!!:upset: asdfghjkl!!!!!!!!:ranting:

Just finished reading OfPoseidon by Anna Banks ---> grabe ang ganda! di ko matigilan...<spoiler>Kaso nga lng cliffhanger na naman ang ending...And to think kalalabas lng nya ngaung 2012.So I need to wait for the 2nd book pa.haha</spoiler>

Currently Reading: The Queen of Attolia - Interesting ung plot nya.:)

Last edited:

:hello: again, been a long time since nag post ako dito... Bisibisihan sa pag aalaga ng mga chikiting this summer, anyways, puro reread lang nagawa ko, un IAD, then un Twilight, also finally finished The power of six, cant wait for the next book...
My eldest started to get interested in reading, any reco for 8 yr old girl? Un My sister is a vampire papabasa ko sa kanya, ok lang kaya? Hinahanap ko un complete series kaso wala ako makita... Di naman complete kze un nandito... :sad:
Gotta go, naka mobile lang me weh...
Mishue na guys...

subscribing......

something caught my eye while searching for ebooks

ian-somerhalder-nina-dobrev-50.jpg

Ian Somerhalder in Fifty Shades of Grey?

Ian Somerhalder totally wants to play smoldering sexpot Christian Grey in whatever film adaptation of the hit light S&M novel Fifty Shades of Grey might be made -- but someone very close to the actor isn't so keen on the idea.

Somerhalder has expressed a huge amount of interest in the role, telling Ryan Seacrest last month, "I absolutely would be up for that. It could be very, very amazing," Somerhalder said. "I have the book and I just started reading it. That would be a pretty incredible thing, and hopefully that could pan out."

"Beyond the shadow of a doubt, I think that would be a phenomenal opportunity!"

The actor's Vampire Diaries co-star and real life girlfriend Nina Dobrev
Nina Dobrev
is rumored to be under consideration to play Grey's submissive sex partner Anastasia Steele, but frankly she isn't too keen on it.

Nina Dobrev on Ian Somerhalder's Desire to be in Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Bought Him the Book" >>

"I don't know if that's a good idea," she told MTV News. "I think it's best for any of the actors on the Vampire Diaries to kind of do their own things... and create new characters. And as much as you try when you shoot a movie, if it's two of the same people, the fans will always see you as... they'll see me as Elena and they'll see him as Damon if we do a film together."

"I think it would be better [if] either he should get it or I should get it," she said. "I know that apparently he's really great for the role, so I hope that he gets it."

Harumph. That's a bummer, because seeing these two get down and dirty on-screen would totes give fans a peek at what they're like under the sheets in real life, wouldn't it? She's such a party pooper.

well... i'm rooting for him to get role. steamy and sexy :yipee:

something caught my eye while searching for ebooks

ian-somerhalder-nina-dobrev-50.jpg

Ian Somerhalder in Fifty Shades of Grey?

well... i'm rooting for him to get role. steamy and sexy :yipee:

My gay friend posted this stuff in facebook too, i think aside from Ian, si Ryan Gosling and Matt Bommer eh gusto din yata yung role. I'm not really sure pero pinost lang din nung friend ko sa fb. Ian is perfect, I wouldn't mind if Matt Bomer gets the role too because I love him, LOL, pero parang di ko ma-imagine si Ryan as Christian Grey.

highly recommend Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth.
Really good book.

re: Fifty shades and Ian Somerhalder, although i haven't fully read Fifty i think i prefer him or Ryan to do it instead of Matt Bomer.

Ian is hawt while Ryan has the acting chops to do the emoting :lol:

i saw in amazon forum na they doubt if they can get an A actor for the role though, so Ryan should not be a contender.

Matt on the other hand is gay and me knowing he is gay, i lost interest in him :lol:

re: Fifty shades and Ian Somerhalder, although i haven't fully read Fifty i think i prefer him or Ryan to do it instead of Matt Bomer.

Ian is hawt while Ryan has the acting chops to do the emoting :lol:

i saw in amazon forum na they doubt if they can get an A actor for the role though, so Ryan should not be a contender.

Matt on the other hand is gay and me knowing he is gay, i lost interest in him :lol:

hindi nga? gay si Matt? aka Bryce larkin, gwapo pa naman. pero buti na lang si Ian ay 100% pure. ahhaha . go Ian, kahit hindi ko pa nababasa yung book. ayaw ko na kay ryan simula nun napanuod ko ang drive. brutal

Last edited:

@letletm: glad you loved Angelfall!!! nadagdagan na naman ang naghihintay ng sequel..harharhar! ;)

@momma: hi! I think pasok naman yung My sister is a vampire sa age ng daughter mo. along with Beverly Cleary books, A series of unfortunate events, Harry Potter? (the first 2 or 3 books anyway)

-----

Recent Reads:

The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa - Swear! I did not expect I'd ever read a book about fairies, but this, I super love! It did turn out as my exception in this genre, though I hope meron pa, but for now I'm content with this series..WOW, now I see what all the good reviews are about, I was missing out! this series is def. way up on my fave list..I read everything including the novellas and any others I could get my greedy hands on..and I'm now patiently waiting for the spin-off!

Easy by Tammara Webber - Webber just gained a new fan with this novel - ME! :p definitely one of the best heartwarming love stories I've read..right along w/ Thoughtless/Effortless, Beautiful Disaster, Vincent Boys, etc.

@zelle tnx sa mga reco, i asked her kung gusto nya harry potter, ayaw daw nya... Di nga ako makahanap ng full series nun my sister is a vampire, un percy jackson, mejo nagkainterest siya coz of the movie... So un muna dL ko... Di muna ko makabasa ng ebooks coz malapit na pasukan, asikaso muna needs ng 2 daughters ko...

He my girliessss, omgosh, I know I haven't posted lots of reco's in a while pero YOU REALLY REALLY HAVE TO READ EASY BY TAMMARA WEBBER!!! I'm telling y'all! It's worth it. Ang ganda! Super sweet and you'll love the main characters. :clap: I love it! :yipee:

ayan muna..^_^
magpopost nalang ako ulit laturr about other books.

reading Divergent now. 2 thumbs up. sana maganda rin next book. yung hunger games na boring ako sa 3rd book at sa nightshade na 3rd book.

nasa kalahati palang ako. at like ko na si tris at si four

Last edited:

nasa Insurgent na ako. ganda talaga ng Divergent series. :)

@momma - aw, she doesn't like HP? maybe in a few years..:), I think percy jackson's a good choice too, magiging familiar sya Greek mythology..

@yche - diba ganda ng Easy..I thought it was the sweetest..I'm REALLY hoping for a sequel..and its not just the main characters that are lovable, even the supporting ones..her best friend, the teacher, heck I love her seatmate too! :lol:

I'm reading Between the Lines right now, grabe, Reid is a jerk! sino ba talaga partners dito? naguguluhan ako sa blurbs ng mga sequels..haha..:kainis:

@lycan - yay! glad you love Divergent..ako I like Insurgent more, just a tiny, tiny bit..haha..mas action-packed kasi sya..

Back
Top Bottom