Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

@maysapaw yep. I agree. Kasi what they are writing are plausible. Katakot.hahaha. Anyways I stopped reading medical thrillers din. At some point, I got nauseated with the same plot for some of the books. hahaha. Hanggang ngayon di pa tanggal yung umay ko sa kanila. :slap:

Read and finished The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom and Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. DSB wasn't what I expected but it was really good. First paranormal that I've read in a long time and glad to see it isn't cheesy or cliched. :)

A Halloween treat for the ladies
No tricks, just treats :D

have a happy long weekend

rbdy6r.jpg

^ that pumpkin should have been a little bit lower! :lol:

have a nice long weekend everyone!!!

before my long journey

The 2012 Goodreads Choice Award is open for voting

I love the madworld book 1 - fall from grace, to much tension, every scene is like what are you waiting for, kiss, kiss! hope to read lots of books this long weekend

I'm glad you enjoyed it! hindi ka naman ba nabadtrip sa book 2? Nainis kasi ako kay Alex sa kapipilit nya na kumuha ng wheat .:upset:

Ay oo, kaka-asar ung dun part, nahulog tuloy lahat ng supplies nila ni Darla.
speaking of darla, ang kyut talaga ng character niya, diba diba? XD

@maysapaw: Okay naman si Jennifer Crusie problem ko lang sa kanya ay di siya consistent.hehehe. However, I love the book Bet Me by this author

Ay oo, kaka-asar ung dun part, nahulog tuloy lahat ng supplies nila ni Darla.
speaking of darla, ang kyut talaga ng character niya, diba diba? XD

Korek! Tapos nagkahiwalay pa sila ni Darla, sya lagi ang affected sa mga wrong decisions ni Alex. Yup, I liked Darla, she's a genius! She will survive even without Alex' help.

Just finished reading the first 3 books from the Covenant Series (Half-blood, Pure and Deity) of Jennifer Armentrout. 5 stars! :wub: Super nahook ako na tipong isang araw ko lang binasa per book. I definitely recommend it! Alex and Aiden :wub:

ohhkayy....i now understand the pull of goodreads :)

at ang masasabi ko lang...may gash ang bibilis magbasa ng mga kasama ko dito! :lol:

^@liz hala! from goodreads ang daming Team Seth....on that note, ahrgh, another triangle lovestory? daym. :slap:

also, 2012 is definitely the year of New Adult genre...but after reading several books in this category, nauumay na ako :lol:

Last edited:

ohhkayy....i now understand the pull of goodreads :)

at ang masasabi ko lang...may gash ang bibilis magbasa ng mga kasama ko dito! :lol:

^@liz hala! from goodreads ang daming Team Seth....on that note, ahrgh, another triangle lovestory? daym. :slap:

also, 2012 is definitely the year of New Adult genre...but after reading several books in this category, nauumay na ako :lol:

@maysapaw, oo nga eh nagulat ako ang daming Team Seth sa goodreads :weep: Team Aiden ako all the way! :wub: Sabi nila parang hawig sa Vampire Academy yung first book. Waiting ako sa 3.5, 4 (Spring 2013) and 5 (Fall 2013) ng Covenant Series :excited: Next kong babasahin either Easy by Tammara Webber or Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire :dance:

i! Question po. Meron na po kayo ng Book 2 & 6 of Krewe of Hunters of Heather Graham? The Heart of Evil & The Unseen. Thank you in advance!:)

just want to vent...

i am currently reading this book that i find heartbreakingly beautiful. and when i say heartbreaking, i mean it is not for the faint hearted. i don't know if there is a HEA (i'm 60% done), but i know i'll probably be depressed either way :( hayz...why did i even read this??? crap :(

and in case gusto nyo akong samahan sa kagagahan ko...DL Madeline Sheehan's Undeniable.

edit: i finished reading the book awhile ago....i give it a rating of 3 out of 5 (goodreads equivalent of i like it) i just realized that everything could have been sorted out earlier...but sometimes when you are damaged or privileged (however you look at it) you are blind to the possibilities of achieving happiness.

don't get me wrong, the book is gripping but at the same time hard to read (as in some parts are WTF, WTH, S*IT, F**K!!!!). if you have read Captive in the Dark, the tone is almost the same.

i mentioned several posts ago na i will read DSB2 asap...but i realized, i'm afraid na i will not like it (the curse of the middle book)....anyways, inhale, exhale....Saturday you are exclusively DSB2 day.

have a happy reading weekend everyone :)

Last edited:

^hindi ko pa nasisimulan yung DSB2, baka next week ko na mabasa. HIntayin ko reaction mo about sa book, hehe.

^ haven't started it yet! crap :upset:

-------------

been seeing a lot of same cover for different indie books. this one's different though.

here's the head portion

16062211.jpg

and here's the body part

16070521.jpg

baka yung susunod paa naman :lol:

btw, yung necklace, pekeng peke lang naman ang dating. :lmao:

Last edited:

Now reading daughter of smoke and bones.
nusblid, ang lalim ng pagkakasulat. :D
Ano ratings nyo dito?
habang tumatagal, naiinlab ata ako kay akiva. :D HOHO

^ i rate it a gazillion stars :)

Team Seth!!!! pero confused. Team Aiden din ako.. hahahaha i loved it!!!! Need to catch up, napag iiwanan nako..hahaha

Currently reading DSB2...:clap: maganda naman. What I like about it, is that the author is not afraid of the direction her book is headed. So excited to finish the book kaso may work pa e.haha. Minsan talaga sagabal yang work n yan sa pagbabasa.hahahahaha :lol:

Makikibasa na rin ako ng DBS2 haha.
kakatapos ko lang ng book 1 kanina. sagabal ang thesis. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom