Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Just passing by... Kumusta na kayo? Just want to share that I love the Covenant series. I read all of it from prequel to the last Elixir(novella) none stop on my days off. Can't wait for the next book Apollyon. 5 months to go pa..

Now, I need to find another good book to read. Any suggestion?

friendship! sister! tagal mong nawala :)

check out New Adult thread :) mga cute stories ang mga nandun. highly recommended (ko) ang Easy by Tammara Webber, On Dublin Street by Samantha Young, While it Lasts by Abbi Glines (3rd in Sea Breeze series), Charade by Nyrae Dawn.

Team Seth!!!! pero confused. Team Aiden din ako.. hahahaha i loved it!!!! Need to catch up, napag iiwanan nako..hahaha

Para kay Alex si Seth tpos para sa atin si Aiden :yipee: Natuwa ako sa Elixir dahil POV ni Aiden :wub:

Just passing by... Kumusta na kayo? Just want to share that I love the Covenant series. I read all of it from prequel to the last Elixir(novella) none stop on my days off. Can't wait for the next book Apollyon. 5 months to go pa..

Now, I need to find another good book to read. Any suggestion?

Same! Binasa ko din hanggang Elixir pati yung mga asa blog ni Jennifer :excited: Oo nga yung Apollyon matagal pa tapos nakita ko sa Elixir yung Sentinel sa 2014 pa :weep: I suggest Love series ni Tina Reber and The Academy by Emmaline Andrews :yipee:

napag iiwan na ako sa mga books. nawala eagerness ko mag basa. anyway, natapos ko na sa wakas Sandy Williams' The Shadow Reader. ok naman if type nyo urban fantasy/fae stories.

Just finished reading DSB2 (it took me a lot longer to finish it than I expected.) <spoiler>Just to rant...Sometimes, I just want to shake Karou for what she had become... She's so meek!And so so blinded by her guilt. And I want to kill Thiago for being such a manipulative jerk!!!Grrrr....This book really makes me want to go to the book and shake and kick everyone. hahaha...</spoiler>.. All I can say is..... I need DSB3 NOW! hehe

^Aaarrrrrrgh, pareho tayo! nadedepress ako sa DSB 2. <spoiler>Akiva's guilt, Karou's anger and regrets, the pointless war...really depressing</spoiler>

ei guys, try nyo yung collab book ni Nyrae Dawn and Jolene Perry (Dizzy), katatapos ko lang basahin, ang cute!

hi novel, for future sharing/posting of books :)

post image

1. either get the cover image from goodreads, fantasticfiction.co.uk, or other sources (as long as safe yung website)
a) point the cursor to the picture
b) right click on your mouse, go to properties
c) select the address ( http://www. etc etc) and copy

2. in symbianize, prepare a new post and share the image as follows:

alternatively, you can click the icon on top of the message box (yung parang may mountain na katabi nung world (if you point your cursor to it, it will show INSERT IMAGE).

you can also try checking out the other posts with picture (iquote mo and then checkout how they post the image)

and then don't forget to include the blurb/synopsis of the book (as well as the name of the book and author dun sa subject (Go Advanced sa message box when posting new books :)

hope this helps!

Last edited:

hi novel, for future sharing/posting of books :)

post image

1. either get the cover image from goodreads, fantasticfiction.co.uk, or other sources (as long as safe yung website)
a) point the cursor to the picture
b) right click on your mouse, go to properties
c) select the address ( http://www. etc etc) and copy

2. in symbianize, prepare a new post and share the image as follows:

alternatively, you can click the icon on top of the message box (yung parang may mountain na katabi nung world (if you point your cursor to it, it will show INSERT IMAGE).

you can also try checking out the other posts with picture (iquote mo and then checkout how they post the image)

and then don't forget to include the blurb/synopsis of the book (as well as the name of the book and author dun sa subject (Go Advanced sa message box when posting new books :)

hope this helps!

Got it! Thank you!

Now reading daughter of smoke and bones.
nusblid, ang lalim ng pagkakasulat. :D
Ano ratings nyo dito?
habang tumatagal, naiinlab ata ako kay akiva. :D HOHO

It was okay for me (goodreads 2 stars). I guess the book is just not for me. I love the masquerade scene though. Na-imagine ko talaga yung scene na yun ng bonggang bongga. Despite the two stars I gave, I will definitely read the 2nd and 3rd book. :)

Btw, I read somewhere mag kakaroon ng movie ng Daughter of Smoke and Bone soon.
:clap:

I'm sure you guys have goodreads account? Add me? /karenborja

Last edited:

ask ko lang po. pano mag convert ng .jar file to pdf? or other format. d kasi supported ng ipad yung .jar T_T.

@lakambini - stalker mode on http://jinxedheart.info, sis, ang sipag mo naman gumawa ng blog :)

meron palang movie ng The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones sa 2013 ang showing.
Lily Collins as Clary Fray and Jamie Campbell Bower as Jace

Just finished reading this:

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
beautiful+disaster.jpg

Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate number of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance from the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University’s Walking One-Night Stand.

Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby wants—and needs—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the ultimate college campus charmer. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his appeal, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’s apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match

I definitely recommend it to everyone! :wub: 4 hours lang tulog ko dahil super excited akong matapos siya. I'm looking forward for a second book though I heard the second book would be from the POV of Travis.

My rating: 5 stars! :excited:

Last edited:

@lakambini - stalker mode on http://jinxedheart.info, sis, ang sipag mo naman gumawa ng blog :)

Hi Sis! :)

Hehe. Thanks for dropping by sa blog ko. Most of my posts there are about books. Believe it or not, I have other blogs pa. :D Meron ka din blog?

Btw, na confirm ko na friend request sa Goodreads. :clap:

Hi Sis! :)

Hehe. Thanks for dropping by sa blog ko. Most of my posts there are about books. Believe it or not, I have other blogs pa. :D Meron ka din blog?

Btw, na confirm ko na friend request sa Goodreads. :clap:

i don't keep blogs, more on stalker mode ako. hehehhe

mga friends, try nyong basahin yung The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski!!! maganda:thumbsup:

for December i'll stop reading NA for awhile, every book feels the same na for me :lol:

having a goodreads account din eh masama pala! everytime i see a book read/rated by the people i stalk eh napapabasa din ako!

@novel...gusto ko yung premise nung book, if only i could do that...drop everything and just live day by day.

re: book, i did not feel Cam and Andrew's chemistry, kulang sa kilig factor, or manhid na ako sa kakabasa ng NA kaya di na ako kinilig? haha. at saka nakulangan ako sa explanation about what Andrew wants from Cam. overall though okay ang book (3 stars for me...sorry kuripot talaga akong magrate! haha).

re: kilig factor, for me mas okay ang On Dublin Street ni Samantha Young :)

i wanna read some contemporary nonNA books...like Kristen Ashley (dami nya na palang books!) pero di ko maappreciate ang writing style nya :weep: most of her books pa naman eh rated 4 and up. one of these days, magcliclick din kaming dalawa! :lol:

@lakambini i added you in goodreads. forgot to put a comment sa invite. ako yung tweety bird :)

Last edited:

^ Binasa ko yung On Dublin Street kasi nireco mo...nagandahan din ako dun! tatapusin ko lang yung ibang NA na binabasa ko and then magbabalik YA na ako...kakasawa din kasi kapag sunod-sunod, haha.

Isang book pa lang ni KA yung nabasa ko, hindi ko masyadong na enjoy kaya hindi na naulit...

kakaadik talaga ang GR! LOL

Last edited:

Nabasa nyo na yung slammed by colleen hoover?
um, maganda kasi. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom