Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

Re: Chat/Discussion of books we've read, Book Recommendations/Suggestions...

i have a cover and a sleeve. first bought the cover, kinda heavy nga lang esp when reading in bed (tamad kasing tanggalin).

after a year, decided to buy the sleeve (originally hindi ito inoffer), i love using it more than the cover kasi nakahubad ko lang binabasa si kindle, so mas magaan.

i really really want the cloud dragon cover design (red, di pa sya inooffer nung binili ko ang cover ko), pero as a sleeve parang iba ang dating so i decided to pick the paisley design instead (green).

one time pala nadrop ko si kindle (hubad), siguro at a height of 24-30 inches...goodness kinabahan ako :lol: awa ni Lord, okay naman sya.

kindle25, what cover design did you buy? i have the celtic design, which has been discontinued :noidea: though i wanted the da vinci as well....looks so medieval :)

Thank you! Will definitely check the site out :) But there's none that's located in Phils lang? Hehe
Oh and it's a kindle keyboard (brother bought but he's not using it anymore)

Last edited:

^decadence try checking out sulit.com.ph i think they sell original amazon covers. also, i think yung samsung tab (the small one) cover fits kindle keyboard.

I finished Tara Sivec's 3rd book, grabe ang dami kong tawa! Troubles and Treats ftw!:rofl:

haven't read book 2! may problema talaga ako sa mga series :slap: takot ako na di mapantayan ang first book (with the exception of PNR :lol: )

newaiz, i'll read book 2 once i finish reading KC's book.

however i started wallbanger (b4 KC)...di ko masyadong type....DNF shelf muna for the meantime.

^ I knew you wouldn't like Wallbanger because you didn't enjoy Boycotts & Barflies... Anyway, I suggest you skip book 2 ng Chocolate Lovers series ni Tara Sivec and jump on the 3rd one...

^hahaha....i am predictable! did i rate B&B ba sa goodreads? i don't think i have finished it as well :slap:

currently 40% of Dacian 1, okay naman sya. let's see what will the 60% bring, but currently its a 4 star rating for me. however, in conclusion:

Lykaes > vampire > demons
Valkyries >> Sorceri :lol:

berserker no rating since i have only 1 book to assess if it's good or not. witch din, although they have 2 books na, the other 1 is paired with a lykae which is my favorite lorean male specie :D

-------------

december na!!!! calling lycan and yche...where's your poll guys? :)

Last edited:

yche new ebook reader? KP? nice :) how was it?

---------------------------

tongue twister:

Even the spies I'm spying on who are spying on other spies got nothing - Salem, Shadow's Claim.

Last edited:

napag iwanan na. :( ang work nakaka sira ng hobby, tambak na ang TBR ko :))))

i have a cover and a sleeve. first bought the cover, kinda heavy nga lang esp when reading in bed (tamad kasing tanggalin).

after a year, decided to buy the sleeve (originally hindi ito inoffer), i love using it more than the cover kasi nakahubad ko lang binabasa si kindle, so mas magaan.

i really really want the cloud dragon cover design (red, di pa sya inooffer nung binili ko ang cover ko), pero as a sleeve parang iba ang dating so i decided to pick the paisley design instead (green).

one time pala nadrop ko si kindle (hubad), siguro at a height of 24-30 inches...goodness kinabahan ako :lol: awa ni Lord, okay naman sya.

kindle25, what cover design did you buy? i have the celtic design, which has been discontinued :noidea: though i wanted the da vinci as well....looks so medieval :)

@maysapaw I have the cover in paisley (green). My sister has the cloud dragon in red (so envious). I want to buy another, but I'm still thinking about it. Yeah, the da vinci is good especially in saddle. :thumbsup: I also like the Creekbed Maple in saddle as well :slap:

@maysapaw Thank you! I will check it out :)

I'm rereading Harry Potter this holiday season. Never loses its touch and magic!

Nakakasira talaga ng pagbabasa ang work pati tv series (hooked sa arrow,white colllar) anyway i read first book of the covenant series and i love it, i was having a bookgasm! Hahaha. I like alex with her spunky attitude. Too bad sagabal ang work, hahaha

Nakakasira talaga ng pagbabasa ang work pati tv series (hooked sa arrow,white colllar) anyway i read first book of the covenant series and i love it, i was having a bookgasm! Hahaha. I like alex with her spunky attitude. Too bad sagabal ang work, hahaha

hahaha. nakakarelate ako sayo miss lycan. di din kasi ako nakakabili ng books or novels kapag nawala work ko :rofl:

Just finished reading "OPAL" (Book 3 of the Lux Series) by Jennifer Armentrout.

It feels like my heart shattered with how the book ended :weep:
I can't wait for Origin (Book 4) which I heard is going to be on dual POV. :pray:

51XKxRXL%2B4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

No one is like Daemon Black.

When he set out to prove his feelings for me, he wasn’t fooling around. Doubting him isn’t something I’ll do again, and now that we’ve made it through the rough patches, well... There’s a lot of spontaneous combustion going on.

But even he can’t protect his family from the danger of trying to free those they love.

After everything, I’m no longer the same Katy. I’m different... And I’m not sure what that will mean in the end. When each step we take in discovering the truth puts us in the path of the secret organization responsible for torturing and testing hybrids, the more I realize there is no end to what I’m capable of. The death of someone close still lingers, help comes from the most unlikely source, and friends will become the deadliest of enemies, but we won’t turn back. Even if the outcome will shatter our worlds forever.

Together we’re stronger... and they know it.

Last edited:

Just finished reading "OPAL" (Book 3 of the Lux Series) by Jennifer Armentrout.

It feels like my heart shattered with how the book ended :weep:
I can't wait for Origin (Book 4) which I heard is going to be on dual POV. :pray:

51XKxRXL%2B4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

kakainis yung ending!!! anong rating mo? dapat lang may POV ni Daemon sa book 4!

matanong ko lang...ilang books ba ang Covenant at Lux series ni JLA?

akala ko hanggang book 3 lang ang Lux so balak ko na sanang simulan (ulit)...pero dahil may book 4 pa eh hindi na lang muna. :lol:

-------------------------

btw, KC's new book is a solid 4 for me. finally a not-so whipped (*cough*Sebastian*cough*) vampire siguro dahil na rin timid yung girl unlike Kaderin. anyhow, Lothaire is still the baddest vampire out there :lol:

btw, may Nix and Lothaire cameos sa book :)

also looking forward to Salem's story, sana hindi si Morgana ang kapartner nya!.

kakainis yung ending!!! anong rating mo? dapat lang may POV ni Daemon sa book 4!
4 or 4.5 para sakin yung book. Ikaw? Hindi ako makagetover sa ending :weep: Gusto ko kaladkarin si Blake. Ang sweet nga lang ni Daemon nung ending kasi sinabi na tlga nya :wub: Excited ako talaga dahil may POV ni Daemon yung 4 kaya lang sa 2013 pa :weep:

akala ko hanggang book 3 lang ang Lux so balak ko na sanang simulan (ulit)...pero dahil may book 4 pa eh hindi na lang muna. :lol:

btw, KC's new book is a solid 4 for me. finally a not-so whipped (*cough*Sebastian*cough*) vampire siguro dahil na rin timid yung girl unlike Kaderin. anyhow, Lothaire is still the baddest vampire out there :lol:

also looking forward to Salem's story, sana hindi si Morgana ang kapartner nya!.

Tig 5 books yung Covenant and Lux Series :yipee: yan ung main books lng hindi kasama yung mga short novels like elixir and etc. Yung Book 4 ng Lux Series sa July 2013. Yung book 4 ng Covenant sa April 2013 tapos ung book 5 ng Covenant sa 2014 pa :weep: Sabi ko nga sana hindi ko muna binasa kasi nakakafrustrate maghintay :upset:

Last edited:

Kaya nga! kakainis akala ko pa naman last book na yung Opal, hahaha. kakaloka!

Di ko pa nababasa yung Dacian 1, pero mukhang maganda...I'll read it before the month ends. Sabi ni KC eh matatagalan pa daw yung book ni Nix... towards the end pa daw ng IAD.

@lisztaray

4 din ako...kakainis yung ending eh...hmpph! Medyo predictable yung plot...pagkabalik ni Blake alam na... haha, tsaka nung nag-warn si Luc, obvious kung sino yung hindi trustworthy sa rescue team nila.

Last edited:

For those who like some cute YA story, i recommend Piper Shelly's Play with Me

It's only a novella but quite good. Kakakilig din :D

Kakatapos ko lng sa OPAL. WAAAAAHHH!!! I'm heartbroken. kainis. eto ang nkakainis..bitin na bitin ako. akala ko last na ung OPAL. kung alam ko na may ORIGINS d ko muna sana sinumulan. (pero im sure dko dn matitiis na di basahi, hahahaha) waaahhhh! Daemon, iloveyouuuu! hay nabaliw nako. hahahaha! Sobrang love ko tong series na to. cant wait for ORIGINS :upset:

:hello: guys may nareceive ako invite sa book club nila yche and novel sa goodreads... kaso di naman ako makajoin :cry: join naman po ^_^ padd naman po creamymomma

Joined the goodreads book club na :)

Back
Top Bottom