Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry mobile me vibe mac address changing

ALDREAD

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a problem with the cherry mobile me vibe that i just bought. the MAC address is changing every time i close and open the wifi. Help naman po kasi kailangan ko hindi nag babago kasi may MAC address filtering sa office ko

same issue baka naman merong solusyon dito? pa help naman po

same problem. its software related. solution ibang rom. same problem ng nexus

Nangyari na sakin yan na Greyed WiFi KO. Then I try using popkat ROM so far wala na akong naging problem. OK na ok

same problem sa me vibe ko always changing mac address

Nangyari na sakin yan na Greyed WiFi KO. Then I try using popkat ROM so far wala na akong naging problem. OK na ok

boss pa help namn po.. panu po ako makakapasuk sa custom recovery ng cherry mobile me vibe? plz help po anyone? plz gusto ko po mag install ng rom.. and if my rom po kau pa share nman po.. maraming salamat po..

Back
Top Bottom