Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Clash of Clan Gem Refund trick via SMC/Gamex

pa BM po TS. ty

- - - Updated - - -

pa BM po TS, sana magawa ko.

NOT working na yan sir. Always HR talaga yan. PM me kung sino may gusto ng tricks. :)

@nevermore06 pm kita bro need ko bago meron kaba HR solution

Try using WHAFF to have gems in Clash of clans

We will use rewards app which gives you $ either by just downloading apps or inviting friends to use the app, its called WHAFF rewards. You can then convert your earnings to google play gift cards and use it to purchase gems for your COC. In this tutorial you will get free $.30 right away to start off.

So here we go:

1. Go to play store(android) or app store(iOS) and download and install WHAFF Rewards.

2. Open the app and you will be prompted to enter a code, use this one: AY96844 to claim your free $.30.

3. Login using your facebook account, click the log in button at the top.

4. There you go, you are now ready to earn some dollars, go to picks and just download the apps listed there

And for those who requested here's the instructions on how to use your earnings to buy gems.

1. Go to the browse tab(left most tab) and select EXCHANGE.
2. Select Google Play Gift Cards.
3. Enter the amount you want to use.

Still working as of now. 3-15-15 9:30pm

Refund agad using SMC..

Thanks dud..

Hindi lng nabago ung amount na nag didisplay s coc ko at s playstore.. peso prin.
Pero pag mag purchase na.. dollar n ung price..

------
Try nio muna kc bago nio husgahan ung post..

Still working as of now. 3-15-15 9:30pm

Refund agad using SMC..

Thanks dud..

Hindi lng nabago ung amount na nag didisplay s coc ko at s playstore.. peso prin.
Pero pag mag purchase na.. dollar n ung price..

------
Try nio muna kc bago nio husgahan ung post..

Yung method ba ni TS yung ginamit mo boss? Wala ka bang binago?

Ilang days ba bago maprocess ung SMC? I am planning to use Google Play Card kase..

Wirking as of now.. using smc..

Pm nio ko kun my mga question kau kung pano..

My kunting changes lng..

sali nlng kayo sa clan ko kawawa naman ako hahaha

"Finger Tips" see yaaaa :)

pano ung via prepaid load? pano ma activate ung T-mobile US billing? :help:
nag eerror kc sakin? :help:
kelangan po ng load dun? :help:

Back
Top Bottom