Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Clash of Clan" Symbianize Clan

Goldenshaft

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
"symbianize clan" clash of clan thread

attachment.php

MGA KA SYMBIANIZE CLAN!!!

XMAS SEASON IS EVENT SEASON!!!

WE ARE HELDING AN EVENT AFTER THE NEXT DONATION WIPEOUT!!

TOP #1 SEED WILL GET 100PHP LOAD( THANKS TO SIR VJE/SUBESHI)
TOP #2 SEED WILL GET 50PHP LOAD( THANKS TO SIR JHUN JHUN BINAY
TOP #3 SEED WILL GET 30PHP LOAD ( THANKS TO SIR FOOTLONG)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR JOIN US.. KASO PUNO NA KAME ABANGERS LANG KAYO KUNG MAY SLOT NA..

MGA POGING, POGAY AT MAGANDANG MEMBERS NG SYMBCLAN:

Mark Nakpil sb: nakpil1402 clan name: marnann

Eddie Lyann Sb name: lian27
Clan name: jhun

Glenn Railunif Sb: christian_glenn
CoC: ti.an

Merveil Mercado sb: pilyongprinxipe
coc: khayveil

Vladz Llanto sb.z3xpro
coc:vladz

Mary Rosebelle Dungca Sb: roseybaby
Coc: belle

Randy Padilla Morillo SB: ydnar23
COC: Randy Morillo
TWITTER: @iammestizo
WeChat: ydnar23

Tro Jan sb: illuzion
coc: trojan

Sergz sb: ghiediaz027
coc; sergz

Torps Racines Jr. Sb : racines25
Coc : Torps25

Don Gian Carlo Navarro Sb:goldenshaft
Coc:footlong

Tizza Muñoz RN Sb:jerekoy
Coc:tisyakoy

Generson Vitto Sb:generson31
Coc: gee

Hoenn Heim Santiago Sb:cawwe
Coc:HoennHeim

Erwin Macale SB: ken010410
COC: erwin

Vje Mercado SB NAME : subeshi
CLAN NAME : vje

Gaddiel Dizon Ayson .....
SB: ghadz
COC: ghadz

Jake Garcia Sb name: kezia16
Clan nam3: jake

Venier sb: vhinz2309
coc bladyxcrozz

Jack Cara Cruz sb: sai
coc: jackjack

Jerard Malupa sb name : mjerard
coc: warroker

Rj Lagrimas sb: rolanjun55
coc: emilwang

#JOIN OUR GROUP ON FB!! SYMBIANIZE CLASH OF CLANS GROUP

Clash of Clans: Tips for Getting Started
Tips on how to start out in Clash of Clans. Prepare yourself for lots and lots of waiting!

Clash of Clans is a free to play, pay to win, strategy game. When I say pay to win, you're looking at hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars to get on par with the high end players now. If you're cheap like me here are my suggestions to getting started.

Be Patient! Unless you're just swimming in cash and your past time is throwing out money windows, patience is the key. Just check your clan once or twice a day. Day by day you will see your clan become stronger. It's honestly quite a lot of fun watching the slow progression.

Conserve your gems. Upon starting and doing the tutorial you'll receive around 500 gems. These gems are very precious and I would suggest saving them for later. Each building takes anywhere from 10 minutes to make up to days and weeks. Save your gems for the later.

Upgrade your town hall. Your town hall as it upgrades gives you all the options you need to expand. For each level of your town hall the cap of how many buildings you can actually build raises. It also unlocks more and more buildings.

Build defensive buildings. Without a good defense you will see your clan crushed every day. Be sure to intelligently place your defenses to maximize the damage they can do. Also never put them all next to each other. This forces your attacker to split their troops around your town making it more difficult to destroy. When you place your defenses next to each other as well it allows their units to just .hack their way through each one in succession.

Walls, walls, and more walls. Towards the beginning this is difficult to do, it requires around a level 4 town hall to make a full wall around your clan. Once you are able to constuct your wall you will see a huge rise in ability of your defensive towers to take out the enemy.

Decide between two play styles. Farm or attack. The reason you need to chose one or the other is by farming you can keep your trophies low. Think of your trophies as you benchmark level for others to attack, therefore if your trophies are low you will only get attacked by low trophy opponents. This allows you to farm more at low levels. There are ways for players to get around this and farm you right back but for the most part it works. If you'd like to be aggressive and just build and attack, go all out!

When attacking other players bases (at low levels). Make sure to have enough units to split a group per defense. This allows your units to take out each defense at the same time. You may have some buildings in the way before getting to defenses so always keep that in mind when placing units. Also keep in mind once you place a unit you never get them back regardless of them living or dying. So you will come across many bases that would not require you dropping all of your troops. I've lost a lot of resources on wasting my units.

If your a noob like me. Don't expect to get anywhere far any time soon. This game is tedious!

Clash of Clans Cheats, the Mass Lie

There are lots of hacks or cheats for Clash of Clans out there but honestly, don't bother. I feel like I've gotten viruses just for searching. I would say 90% of them have a survey required, which means downloading a bunch of worthless crap just to never actually make it to the download of the hack. Then the other 10% are ones without a survey, which means your downloading a virus right then and there. Most require that you jailbreak your device, pass. Others require you be off line which means nothing you do is saved and pointless. They are all going to claim it works but the developers are the constant prowl for patch fixes and banning those who do succeed.

Credits to the Author.. MALAKING TULONG PO ITO NUNG NAG SISIMULA PO AKO..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-22-14-35-28.png
    Screenshot_2013-10-22-14-35-28.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 246
  • symb.jpg
    symb.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 7,421
Last edited:
Re: "symbianize clan" clash of clan thread

O ayan sana makatulong po!!

puno na clan natin tol..pede na mag 2.0 :lol:

sir sali naman po clan

user : mugenXIII

sana po may space pa :thanks: po

nagrequest ako sa clan.. :)
beginner lang sir..

~ghadz

boss sali ako s clan mo, IGN: asyong, kaso d ko p nggwa ung clan castle kc noob p ko. kla ko kc d mgnda un pla nkkadict 2

http://www.symbianize.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=808451&stc=1&d=1382503452

clash of clans: Tips for getting started
tips on how to start out in clash of clans. Prepare yourself for lots and lots of waiting!

Clash of clans is a free to play, pay to win, strategy game. When i say pay to win, you're looking at hundreds maybe even thousands of dollars to get on par with the high end players now. If you're cheap like me here are my suggestions to getting started.

Be patient! Unless you're just swimming in cash and your past time is throwing out money windows, patience is the key. Just check your clan once or twice a day. Day by day you will see your clan become stronger. It's honestly quite a lot of fun watching the slow progression.

Conserve your gems. Upon starting and doing the tutorial you'll receive around 500 gems. These gems are very precious and i would suggest saving them for later. Each building takes anywhere from 10 minutes to make up to days and weeks. Save your gems for the later.

Upgrade your town hall. Your town hall as it upgrades gives you all the options you need to expand. For each level of your town hall the cap of how many buildings you can actually build raises. It also unlocks more and more buildings.

Build defensive buildings. Without a good defense you will see your clan crushed every day. Be sure to intelligently place your defenses to maximize the damage they can do. Also never put them all next to each other. This forces your attacker to split their troops around your town making it more difficult to destroy. When you place your defenses next to each other as well it allows their units to just .hack their way through each one in succession.

Walls, walls, and more walls. Towards the beginning this is difficult to do, it requires around a level 4 town hall to make a full wall around your clan. Once you are able to constuct your wall you will see a huge rise in ability of your defensive towers to take out the enemy.

Decide between two play styles. Farm or attack. The reason you need to chose one or the other is by farming you can keep your trophies low. Think of your trophies as you benchmark level for others to attack, therefore if your trophies are low you will only get attacked by low trophy opponents. This allows you to farm more at low levels. There are ways for players to get around this and farm you right back but for the most part it works. If you'd like to be aggressive and just build and attack, go all out!

When attacking other players bases (at low levels). Make sure to have enough units to split a group per defense. This allows your units to take out each defense at the same time. You may have some buildings in the way before getting to defenses so always keep that in mind when placing units. Also keep in mind once you place a unit you never get them back regardless of them living or dying. So you will come across many bases that would not require you dropping all of your troops. I've lost a lot of resources on wasting my units.

If your a noob like me. Don't expect to get anywhere far any time soon. This game is tedious!

Clash of clans cheats, the mass lie

there are lots of hacks or cheats for clash of clans out there but honestly, don't bother. I feel like i've gotten viruses just for searching. I would say 90% of them have a survey required, which means downloading a bunch of worthless crap just to never actually make it to the download of the hack. Then the other 10% are ones without a survey, which means your downloading a virus right then and there. Most require that you jailbreak your device, pass. Others require you be off line which means nothing you do is saved and pointless. They are all going to claim it works but the developers are the constant prowl for patch fixes and banning those who do succeed.

Credits to the author.. Malaking tulong po ito nung nag sisimula po ako..

pa accept poh

ign:thor
lvl: 15

thx poh

Sali ako sa clan nyo pag okei na CoC ko new player plang ako e wala pang 48 hrs wahaha! PM ko po kayo pag okei na ko sana may slot ako :lol:

ako po si khayveil :)) hehe

Last edited:

Painvite mga idol, beginner palang pero di kayo magsi-sisi HAHA!

IGN: Lord Mike
Level: 17

Nakainvite only po kasi ung clan baka pwede painvite :thanks:

tingga builder walang gold at elixir

Mga idol pareserve naman ng clan sa SYMBIANIZEb:pls:

Dmi inactive sarap mgkick ngaun shulololo

hello :D oo nga magkakarules na. nice.

Boom!
pasubscribe :beat:

COC: erwin

Ayus!!!

ign:MarnAnn

morning mga ka coc.. hahaha.. farming pa rin.. mamaya na ako mag online ulit.. maraming ginagawa eh..

COC NAME : VJE

Last edited:

anu na dre goldenshaft pag aralan na ang rules at ipost na natin

buhayin natin ang thread

yes.. suggest na kayo ng rules natin.. :D
may suggestions na ako sa fb group..

Back
Top Bottom